final fantasy xiv!

pronounsany
253written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
I have a bunch of lvl1 alts so I'd totally help out!

also here is the link for ukhel aaand I forgot someone

ie derplander jenkins also na/aether and on adamantoise! I'm actually trying to make an fc with him and the current name is No Man's Land with the tag DEAD. So if anyone feels like making an alt there + provide a warm body, lemme know!
last edit on Jul 14, 2018 18:58:00 GMT by UMU
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Ok guys, I made a cross-world Linkshell for us all so if you don't have a CWLS (you can only be in one) then feel free to join!

Shoot me or Vulpina a message or something since we both can add people. I also made a discord for it. :'3 but it is still a wip.

clickie for discord

coming soon.
pronounsSHE/HER
76written posts
murkearned bits
offlinecurrently
murk
murk Avatar
i would love help with leveling!! it's so grueling on a server that lacks road to 30. also i'm,, avidly against doing leveling roulette until i hit 30 for the healer queue lmao-

pls invite me to the cwls when we're next online at the same time ;u;
( hover )
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

i'm down to help people with levelling too! \o/ especially since i wanna level other classes-

i've hopped into the discord, and i do have my cwls free so an invite to that would be tippity top the next time we're online together \o/

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Heya everyone! I picked up ff14 again recently after like a year's hiatus. My main is on balmung, but I rolled a new character on Gilgamesh to relearn white mage since so much has changed.

ANYWAY, I saw this thing was going on and got curious to see what everyone's favorites are from it? I don't play DPS sooo I guess I won't get to enjoy the winner, but it's still fun to look!

EDIT: added a link to the pic, oops haha

Here are my top 3!

JUST because of the leg/feet part. Brings back my middle school edge aesthetics. I also really love the mask too.

I really love the colors on the white/pink one! The way it's inspired by sakura makes me happy.

I love the buttcape and crown!
last edit on Aug 14, 2018 0:19:52 GMT by kappaccino
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
look i'm gonna necro this thread because of ~reasons~

but.

c: i got cyphrus nevarre on jenova and then i have an alt syracuse morningstar on cactuar.

i'm debating adding a third alt because of those ~reasons~ but i'd have to figure out which server to do it on so i'll probably come back later with an addition maybe

eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,568written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
i can't believe i never?? posted here??

elcera vani on cactuar! rdm is my current main, but i also have ast pretty high and plan on leveling sam, drk, and brd uwu
last edit on Dec 28, 2018 21:01:02 GMT by M A E !
pronounsany pronouns
270written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
I never knew this thread existed but my character's Miss Fortunes on Cactuar — and a very bad paladin.

I just started fresh after a year-long hiatus so I suck as much as I did when I started originally... whoops. And I don't understand like half of the lingo. Other than the occasional dungeon with , I've been playing completely solo, so feel free to hit me up.
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
I never got around to posting before, but I'm Yaela Drechsler on Cactuar. BRD main, but sometimes I play DRG. Leveling MNK on the side, and I've maxed MIN and BOT. Soon, CUL.

I'm honestly more of a solo player, but wouldn't mind running dungeons, raids, and trials with peeps.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,568written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
Benetnasch Avatar
I never got around to posting before, but I'm Yaela Drechsler on Cactuar. BRD main, but sometimes I play DRG. Leveling MNK on the side, and I've maxed MIN and BOT. Soon, CUL.

I'm honestly more of a solo player, but wouldn't mind running dungeons, raids, and trials with peeps.

im going to fight myself because i forgot to friend you when i saw you cause of shira :(