aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromised"]
[attr="class","lppromised1"]
[attr="class","lppromised2"]
[attr="class","lppromisedtitle"]PROBLEMATIC FAV

[attr="class","lppromisedblurb"]

TEMPLATE TYPE plotter / shipper[break]
COLOR + PALETTES taken from the character[break]
CHALLENGE TYPE create a plotter featuring your favorite character[break][break]

We've all got a favorite character, or at least a character we hold near and dear to our heart somewhere near the top of that list. Pick your favorite character - or one of, at least - and create a plotter template for them. While you don't have to fill out the bulk of the information (the friends, enemies, and lovers area in a traditional plotter, or whatever you'd like to substitute them for with this code), we ask that you at least fill out the small basics, and you're more than welcome to go above and beyond! Your character should have a canon appearance, however, so those from books without adaptions or other similar situations are a no-go for this challenge. So sorry![break][break]

You're welcome to format your plotter however you'd like, and use whatever colors you want so long as you include at least one color taken directly from the character in question. For example, if I were to choose Zero Two, I could grab the hex code from the pink of her hair, the red of her jacket, the green of her eyes, the orange of her tie, or any combination of the above! So long as you have at least one prominent character color featured somewhere in your template, you're set to go - but the more, the better!

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;display:inline-block;font:35px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:#e5e5e5;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;border-bottom:solid 1px #111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;padding:0px!important;width:30%;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft a]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;color:#111111;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedright]padding:0px 0px 10px 15px!important;vertical-align:top;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 5, 2018 21:31:03 GMT by pharaoh leap
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

[attr="class","ullaBG"]
[attr="class","ullaBack"]
[attr="class","ullaTitle"]
ulla says

[attr="class","ullaTxt"]

hm, i'm not really sure how i feel abt this since i just vomitted it up LOL. anyway, my problematic fave is kamui from gintama because he is 150% problematic and i love his character a whole lot. the filler text is quotes from the anime since i didn't actually feel like writing up a plotter for him alas. [break][break]

click here if you're interested in using this plotter

[break]

[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","spaceLight"]
[attr="class","spaceBG"]
[attr="class","spaceHead"]kamui

[attr="class","spaceLeft"]

[attr="class","spaceInfo"]applicationeighteenyato tribe[break]space pirateharusamekiheitai

[attr="class","spaceBody"]
about I'm the kind of person who saves his favorite part of a meal for the end. In other words, I've taken a liking to you. Make sure to heal those wounds. Well, you probably have a lot to deal with, but don't die. ...Until I kill you. See ya, samurai-san.
[break][break]
friends The one who said to get stronger to protect the family was you, wasn't it? So even if I have to tear your arm off, I'm bringing mom with me. Even if we are not a family anymore, I'm going to protect her.
[break][break]
enemies You're the same as me, aren't you? You can't pull the wool over the same stupid eyes.You don't really care about the shogun's head, right? You just wanted to come here because you got a whiff of the smell of the blood. They're the eyes of a murderer. You can't feel alive unless you're on the battlefield surrounded by death. No matters how many villains you cut down, that thirst is not quenched. You've been looking for someone strong like me, and I've been looking for someone strong like you. Right? So relax. If you're saying that you can only cut down villains.... Then, I'm one hell of a villain.
[break][break]
romance That's fine with me. There isn't anything I want. There isn't any reason for me to look back. I only see what's ahead. A new battlefield spreading before my eyes...that is what I seek. I strive to become stronger than any other person. I move forward to become stronger than anything. Even if I have nothing left to protect when I get there.

[attr="class","spaceFoot"]oh but you're just a space criminal, aren't you

ulla

[newclass=.spaceLight]background-color:#fff;padding:5px;border:#ccc 1px solid;margin:10px;height:550px;width:500px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceLight .spaceBG]background-color:#eee;width:500px;height:500px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceInfo]height:55px;text-align:left;margin-left:195px;margin-top:10px;line-height:28px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceBG b]color:#fff;background-color:#bf2149;padding:5px 8px;margin:2px;font-family:roboto;text-transforM:uppercase;font-weight:400;font-size:11px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceBG a]color:#fff;background-color:#5f4863;padding:5px 8px;margin:2px;font-family:roboto;text-transforM:uppercase;font-weight:400;font-size:11px;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceLeft]background-image:url(http://placehold.it/175x400);height:400px;width:175px;float:left;border-right:#bf2149 10px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceHead]height:100px;line-height:100px;text-align:right;padding-right:50px;font-family:roboto;color:#f7f7f7;text-transform:uppercase;background-color:#5f4863;font-size:30px;font-weight:bold;text-shadow:#1a1a1a 2px 2px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceFoot]height:50px;line-height:50px;text-align:left;padding-left:30px;background-color:#5f4863;font-family:roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceFoot::before]content:'» ';font-style:normal;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceBody]height:295px;width:274px;margin:10px;border-radius:3px;padding:10px;overflow:auto;background-color:#fff;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceBody b]padding:4px 6px;font-size:15px;float:left;margin-right:8px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceBody::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spaceBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 9px solid;border-left:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit on Jul 5, 2018 23:53:44 GMT by ulla
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
here she is, best girl problematic fave
[break]
[nospaces][break]

[attr="class","femmeTop"]
[attr="class","femmeName"]amélie lacroix

[attr="class","clipTop"]

[attr="class","femmeSide"]

[attr="class","femmePlot"]
[attr="class","femmeInfo"]
[attr="class","femmeTitle"]▌ cherchez la femme

[attr="class","femmeWords"]Oh ma douce souffrance
Pourquoi s'acharner tu recommence
Je ne suis qu'un être sans importance
Sans lui je suis un peu paro
Je déambule seule dans le métro
Une dernière danse
Pour oublier ma peine immense
Je veux m'enfuir que tout recommence
Oh ma douce souffrance
Je remue le ciel le jour, la nuit
Je danse avec le vent la pluie
Un peu d'amour un brin de miel
Et je danse, danse, danse, danse, danse, danse, danse
Et dans le bruit, je cours et j'ai peur
Est-ce mon tour?
Vient la douleur
Dans tout Paris, je m'abandonne
Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole
Que d'espérance
Sur ce chemin en ton absence
J'ai beau trimer, sans toi ma vie n'est qu'un décor qui brille
Vide de sens

[attr="class","femmeTitle"]▌ l'amitiés

Une dernière danse
Oh ma douce souffrance
Est-ce mon tour?
Vient la douleur
Que d'espérance
Vide de sens

[attr="class","femmeTitle"]▌ les haines

Une dernière danse
Oh ma douce souffrance
Est-ce mon tour?
Vient la douleur
Que d'espérance
Vide de sens

[attr="class","femmeTitle"]▌ l'amour

Une dernière danse
Oh ma douce souffrance
Est-ce mon tour?
Vient la douleur
Que d'espérance
Vide de sens

[attr="class","femmeBottom"]
[attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","fa fa-pencil"]
[attr="class","fa fa-book"]
[attr="class","fa fa-user"]
[attr="class","clipBottom"]

[attr="class","silkeCred"]silke ✰

[googlefont="Dosis"]

[newclass=.femmeSide]margin-top:-5px;height:400px;width:200px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.femmePlot]background-color:#f1f1f1;width:330px;padding:20px;height:360px;margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.femmeTop]height:40px;width:541px;padding:15px;background-color:#444;[/newclass]

[newclass=.femmeName]font-family:dosis;font-size:32px;float:left;color:#f1f1f1;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.femmeBottom]height:30px;width:541px;padding:15px;background-color:#444;margin-top:-6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.femmeBottom .fa]float:right;color:#644277;font-size:28px;letter-spacing:20px;text-shadow:#f1f1f1 1px 0,#f1f1f1 0 1px,#f1f1f1 -1px 0,#f1f1f1 0 -1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.femmeInfo]height:352px;margin-top:4px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.femmeTitle]background-color:#644277;padding:15px;font-family:dosis;font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;width:160px;margin-left:8px;letter-spacing:1.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.femmeWords]padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;color:#444;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clipBottom]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);background-color:#644277;height:30px;width:150px;padding:15px;float:left;margin-left:-15px;margin-top:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clipTop]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%);;background-color:#644277;height:48px;width:210px;padding:10px;float:right;margin-right:-15px;margin-top:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.femmeInfo::-webkit-scrollbar] width:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silkeCred]font-size:8px;font-family:arial;color:#bbb;padding:5px;width:500px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 4:02:14 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto]
Typing up info on a character and making sure that it remains true to them is why I rarely, if ever, opt to play canons or play on panfandom sites cause I fear I'll go ooc with them. But anywhooo, I might (eventually) put this up as a premade for those who actually want to use it, but for now, I'll just leave it here. Kudos to Artgerm from Deviantart for the art featured in the 200x500, and ZiIIah from Reddit for the gif featured beside the name.

[googlefont=Megrim|Play]
[attr="class","colomand1"] OLIVIA "SOMBRA" COLOMAR
[attr="class","colomand2"]about Sombra remains a viable member of Talon with her expertise in hacking. She knows far more than she lets on and acts as a master manipulator in the fashion of blackmailing potential clientele and/or people of interest. Orphaned at a young age due to the Omnic crisis, she turned to technology and became a seasoned hacker, using information she gathered over the years to blackmail the CEO of LumériCo, soon growing tired of the game she created and releasing all of the dirt she'd gathered on him over the years to the public. Although once a member of Los Muertos, she defected due to personal security reasons, but still remains both a notorious and feared name among the people in Dorado, Mexico. Much of her backstory remains a mystery, whether it be through her act of deleting any trace of herself in database after database, or through physical documents that have simply been lost in the test of time. But one thing's for certain, she always finds a way to get the upper hand and will throw even those on her side to the wolves if it means to offer something that benefits her.

arsenal Her typical weaponry is a machine pistol equipped with a magazine that contains around 60 bullets per clip. Due to a cybernetic graph implant along her spine, she is (for lack of a better term,) a living computer, equipped with other devices and able to hack into anything and anyone simply by touch. What she lacks in fighting prowess, she makes up for in escape and espionage via translocator technology said to have been stolen and modified for her own use, as well as thermoptic camoflauge which allows her to seemingly 'disappear' in the blink of an eye. While tricky, she is by no means untouchable, it all relies on strategy.
[attr="class","colomand1"]
30 FEMALE TALON HACKER / DPS APP
dandy ♫

[newclass=.colomand1]background-color:#000;width:400px;padding:10px;text-align:justify;font-family:megrim;font-size:23px;color:#9838CA;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;[/newclass][newclass=.colomand1 a]font-family:megrim!important;font-size:20px!important;color:#BBB!important;[/newclass][newclass=.colomand1 b]background-color:#694186;padding:5px;font-family:megrim;font-size:20px;color:#BBB;[/newclass][newclass=.colomand2]margin-top:25px;margin-bottom:25px;margin-left:25px;width:350px;height:242px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font-family:play;font-size:11px;color:#222;[/newclass][newclass=.colomand2 b]background-color:#4A184C;padding:3px;font-family:megrim;font-size:18px;color:#EEE;font-weight:bold;[/newclass][newclass=.colomand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:8px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.colomand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]border-radius:10px!important;background-color:#AE31B9!important;[/newclass][newclass=.colomand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-radius:10px!important;background-color:#CCC!important;[/newclass]
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
the first singleplotter i've coded in a year, feat. the most got dam problematic fave i have. fun fact -- the first code i ever made was also a plotter, and it also used filler art of vriska drawn by this same artist. how far we've come ;) [break][break]

[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:300|Ubuntu]
[attr="class","eightfoldBorder"]
[attr="class","eightfoldPlot"]
[attr="class","eightfoldHeader"]
[attr="class","eightfoldIMG"]

[attr="class","eightfoldName"]
vriska serket
[attr="class","eightfoldTags"]
blueblood
troll
bisexual
more
traits
here

[attr="class","eightfoldBody"]

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

consectetur adipiscing elit

When two individuals find themselves in the flushed quadrant together, they are said to be MATESPRITS. Matespritship is the closest parallel to the human concept of romance trolls have. It plays a role in the trolls' reproductive cycle, just as it does for humans. This is pretty obvious! Not much more needs to be said about this. Moving right along.

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

consectetur adipiscing elit

When a pair of adversaries delve into this quadrant, they become each other's KISMESIS. As one of the concupiscent quadrants, it plays a role in procreation as well. There is no particularly good human translation for this concept. The closest would be an especially potent arch-rivalry. For instance, human players would never be able to adequately diagnose the relationship between the queen and her archagent. But troll players could immediately place it as a dead ringer for kismesissitude. They would think we were all pretty stupid for not getting it. And they would be right.

[attr="class","eightfoldCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.eightfoldPlot] width:550px; border:1px solid #ccc; background-color:#f1f1f1; display:flex; padding:10px; flex-flow:column wrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldBorder] width:572px; border:7px solid #ddd; outline:1px solid #ccc; background-color:#ff0000; margin:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldHeader] width:550px; height:172px; border-bottom:1px solid #ccc; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:flex-start; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldIMG img] width:300px; padding:5px; background-color:#fcfcfc; border:1px solid #ccc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldName] width:228px; height:162px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:flex-start; justify-content:center; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldName span] height:30px; margin:0px; font:300 30px/30px montserrat; color:#6c6c6c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldBody b, .eightfoldTags div::before, .eightfoldName span::first-letter, .eightfoldBody h1::first-letter] color:#005682; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldTags] margin-top:7px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldTags div] display:inline-block; background-color:#ddd; border-radius:3px; font:10px/15px Ubuntu; text-transform:uppercase; color:#9a9a9a; padding:2px 6px; margin:3px 0px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldTags div::before] content:'#'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldBody] width:448px; margin-top:10px; padding:50px; border:1px solid #ccc; background-color:#f7f7f7; font:11px roboto; color:#7a7a7a; text-align:justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldBody h1] font:300 24px montserrat; color:#bababa; border-bottom:1px solid #bababa; padding:0px 0px 3px 10px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldBody h2] font:10px ubuntu; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ccc; margin:3px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldBody p]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eightfoldCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto; [/newclass]
last edit on Jul 31, 2018 4:13:27 GMT by selkie
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
everyone in BSD is my fave, tbh.
[googlefont="Muli"]

[nospaces]
[newclass=.singularity]border-radius:10px; background:#ded5b6; overflow:hidden; width:600px; margin:0 auto; height:500px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singularity img]position:absolute; bottom:0; right:-65px; z-index:3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singularity:before]content:""; display:block; width:600px; height:600px; background:#dcbe58; position:absolute; border-radius:100%; top:-50px; right:-330px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singularity h1]margin:0; font:70px/75% Oranienbaum; text-align:center; color:#fff; width:100px; position:absolute; top:50px; right:100px; z-index:4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singularity h2]margin:0;font:70px/75% Oranienbaum; text-align:center; color:#fff; width:100px;position:absolute; right:155px; bottom:100px; z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singularity-post]margin:60px; width:170px; background:#e6dec1; border-radius:10px; padding:30px; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singular]height:320px; overflow:auto; padding:0 5px; font:10px/140% Open Sans; color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singular::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singular div]font-size:45px; line-height:0%; color:#fff; float:left; background:#dcbe58; border-radius:3px; margin:0 10px 0; padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singular div span]font-size:45px; line-height:0%; color:#fff; border:rgba(255,255,255,0.5) dashed 1px; padding:30px 10px 14px; display:block;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singular b]background:#dcbe58; display:inline-block; margin:0 3px 0; padding:1px 3px; font:800 7px Open sans; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singular h3]font:35px/100% oranienbaum; text-align:left; margin:20px 10px 10px; color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singular hr]background:transparent; border:none; border-bottom:#dcbe58 dotted 1px; margin:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.singular i]font:italic 700 12px open sans; color:#dcbe58; color:#333; border-bottom:#dcbe58 dashed 1px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","singularity"]

O[break]S[break]A[break]M[break]U

D[break]A[break]Z[break]A[break]I

[attr="class","singularity-post"]
[attr="class","singular"]
Kielbasa tail doner tongue beef ribs, breakesaola pancetta turducken. Meatball sausage spare ribs, tail turducken picanha salami landjaeger short ribs alcatra doner kevin breakisket pig.

TITLE

SUBTITLEKielbasa tail doner tongue beef ribs, breakesaola pancetta turducken. Meatball sausage spare ribs, tail turducken picanha salami landjaeger short ribs alcatra doner kevin breakisket pig. Pancetta boudin chuck filet mignon. Hamburger leberkas andouille tail tongue rump. Picanha ground round chuck biltong jowl tri-tip short loin beef ribs cupim frankfurter. Cow boudin salami, beef ribs ball tip chicken meatball sausage hamburger pig burgdoggen.

[googlefont=Oranienbaum]
[googlefont=Open+Sans:300,300i,400,400i,600,600i,700,700i,800,800i]
last edit on Aug 10, 2018 2:13:07 GMT by von
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I genuinely didn't think i would ever code PB again but this challenge managed to break that so kudos to you

[nospaces][googlefont="Great Vibes|Tangerine|Satisfy"]

With each passing day,

the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.

judge turned sky pirate[break]22 yr old hume leading man seeking adventure
[attr="class","balthier"]

As you can see my chosen favorite is Balthier from Final Fantasy XII, which is my favorite of the Final Fantasy line and arguably my favorite RPG of all time. Not the new one, the remake on PC and all that because from what I've heard they changed the license board and added jobs and to me that takes away from what made the PS2/original release of the game so glorious. Between the freedom of what you could do with your characters as you upgraded them and how wonderfully done the gambit system was it made the customization of the game truly wonderful, unique and allowed you to navigate the game in a way a lot of other games lack when you're controlling and entire party.
[break][break]
Now I'm also quite the critic when it comes to story and characters, and out of the more recent ones, besides FFXV (and i have my qualms with it as well) it's the only one I would actually recommend people play as a genuinely good game. Other than 14 simply because I haven't played it. I feel a lot of the others fell flat and none of them have given me the same feeling of endearment and joy for a game and its story and character's the way XII has. There would be no better gift for my gamer heart than to receive a working PS2 and an original copy of the US release of this game. There is only 1 other game I have played enough to even begin to rival the time i had on this one. It's simply a part of my childhood, a part of me even that is irreplaceable.
[break][break]
And naturally, as the sassy little shit that I am, of all the characters it has to offer it would definitely be Balthier I lean towards most. For years now whenever I've been asked who my favorites character is there is no debate, only Balthier.

Balthier

[attr="class","credlink"]THIS IS ENDLESS
[newclass=.balthier::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.balthier::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #000; border-left: 3px solid #c8c5c9;[/newclass][newclass=.balthier::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color: #c8c5c9; border: 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.credlink a]text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[break][break]
I realized that in my not fully awareness i may have misunderstood and that we're not to use colors simply from the image but that i perhaps needed to impose something from official designs if what i used did not have color so here's another version using the oranges of his attire just in case.

[googlefont="Great Vibes|Tangerine|Satisfy"]

With each passing day,

the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.

judge turned sky pirate[break]22 yr old hume leading man seeking adventure
[attr="class","balthier2"]

As you can see my chosen favorite is Balthier from Final Fantasy XII, which is my favorite of the Final Fantasy line and arguably my favorite RPG of all time. Not the new one, the remake on PC and all that because from what I've heard they changed the license board and added jobs and to me that takes away from what made the PS2/original release of the game so glorious. Between the freedom of what you could do with your characters as you upgraded them and how wonderfully done the gambit system was it made the customization of the game truly wonderful, unique and allowed you to navigate the game in a way a lot of other games lack when you're controlling and entire party.
[break][break]
Now I'm also quite the critic when it comes to story and characters, and out of the more recent ones, besides FFXV (and i have my qualms with it as well) it's the only one I would actually recommend people play as a genuinely good game. Other than 14 simply because I haven't played it. I feel a lot of the others fell flat and none of them have given me the same feeling of endearment and joy for a game and its story and character's the way XII has. There would be no better gift for my gamer heart than to receive a working PS2 and an original copy of the US release of this game. There is only 1 other game I have played enough to even begin to rival the time i had on this one. It's simply a part of my childhood, a part of me even that is irreplaceable.
[break][break]
And naturally, as the sassy little shit that I am, of all the characters it has to offer it would definitely be Balthier I lean towards most. For years now whenever I've been asked who my favorites character is there is no debate, only Balthier.

Balthier

[attr="class","credlink"]THIS IS ENDLESS
[newclass=.balthier2::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.balthier2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #d18001; border-left: 3px solid #c8c5c9;[/newclass][newclass=.credlink a]text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.balthier2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color: #c8c5c9; border: 0px;[/newclass]
last edit on Aug 22, 2018 7:25:36 GMT by Deleted
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I actually really hate this code and just how... bleh it is, but it's been collecting dust, and there are better things to do than try to recode it, so? So??? Fujiwara no Mokou from the Touhou Project is my... well, one of my favorite characters, tied for first with Reigen Arataka, and while the "problematic-ness" of the two could probably be weighed against each other (with Reigen maybe winning? as a con man? even if he does ultimately solve peoples problems? hm), it ultimately boiled down to "who had the better accent color", and guess heckin' who.
[break][break]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","fudgeghost"]
[attr="class","fudgeghosttop"]
[attr="class","th th-fire-o"]

#

FUJIWARA NO MOKOU

i'm running the streets, see? burnin' like gasoline

[attr="class","fudgeghostline1"]

[attr="class","fudgeghostline2"]

[attr="class","fudgeghostline3"]

[attr="class","fudgeghosttop1"]

[attr="class","fudgeghosttabs"][PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","fudgeghosttab"]

[attr="class","th th-bamboo-o"]
]
[attr="class","fudgeghosttabstop2"]
[attr="class","fudgeghostimg"]

[attr="class","fudgeghosttabstop3"]

#pronouns

she / her

#age

1300+

#group

immortal

#occupation

forest guide

#sexuality

graysexual

#status

it's complicated

#trait #1

reclusive

#trait #2

suspenders!!!

[attr="class","fudgeghosttabsbot"]

introduction

got a limousine. i wanna show it. future's lookin' good - i'll probably blow it. had some parents once, but you'd never know it. bankroll oversize. so what if i stole it? ... but who am i foolin'? i'm the king of the ruins. i'm doin' well tonight, got dreams to sell tonight. got to belong. try to hang on. got to belong. ghost in the ruins! i'm running the streets, see? ghost in the ruins! burnin' like gasoline. ghost in the ruins! and i'm takin' you in deep. ghost in the ruins! east side, west side - playin' for keeps.[break][break]

see the runaway there on the corner. just a throwaway, but somebody's daughter. had a pretty face, so somebody bought her. sellin' her soul away, so put in your order. she knows what she's doin'. she's a ghost in the ruins. she's doin' well tonight. she's got dreams to sell tonight. she wants to belong. she knows what to do. she's got to hang on. ghost in the ruins! i'm runnin' the streets, see? ghost in the ruins! burnin' like gasoline. ghost in the ruins! and i'm takin' you in deep. ghost in the ruins! eat side, west side - playin' for keeps. playin' for keeps, yeah.[break][break]

got to belong. know what to do. you've got to hang on. ghost in the ruins! i'm runnin' the streets, see? ghost in the ruins! burnin' like gasoline. ghost in the ruins! and i'm takin' you in deep. ghost in the ruins! east side, west side - playin' for keeps.[break][break]

you know, i don't know anymore. ( i know, i know that you know! i know, i know that you know! i know, i know that you know! ) i don't know anymore. ( i know, i know that you know! i know, i know that you know! i know, i know that you know! ) i don't know anymore. i'm tellin' you, i don't know anymore. i don't - i don't know anymore. no, no, i don't know anymore.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:598px;height:300px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;}]
[PTab=

[attr="class","th th-beer-o"]
]
[attr="class","fudgeghosttabstop1"]
[attr="class","fudgeghosttabstop"]

wanted plots

got a limousine. i wanna show it. future's lookin' good - i'll probably blow it. had some parents once, but you'd never know it. bankroll oversize. so what if i stole it? ... but who am i foolin'? i'm the king of the ruins. i'm doin' well tonight, got dreams to sell tonight. got to belong. try to hang on. got to belong. ghost in the ruins! i'm running the streets, see? ghost in the ruins! burnin' like gasoline. ghost in the ruins! and i'm takin' you in deep. ghost in the ruins! east side, west side - playin' for keeps.[break][break]

see the runaway there on the corner. just a throwaway, but somebody's daughter. had a pretty face, so somebody bought her. sellin' her soul away, so put in your order. she knows what she's doin'. she's a ghost in the ruins. she's doin' well tonight. she's got dreams to sell tonight. she wants to belong. she knows what to do. she's got to hang on. ghost in the ruins! i'm runnin' the streets, see? ghost in the ruins! burnin' like gasoline. ghost in the ruins! and i'm takin' you in deep. ghost in the ruins! eat side, west side - playin' for keeps. playin' for keeps, yeah.[break][break]

got to belong. know what to do. you've got to hang on. ghost in the ruins! i'm runnin' the streets, see? ghost in the ruins! burnin' like gasoline. ghost in the ruins! and i'm takin' you in deep. ghost in the ruins! east side, west side - playin' for keeps.[break][break]

you know, i don't know anymore. ( i know, i know that you know! i know, i know that you know! i know, i know that you know! ) i don't know anymore. ( i know, i know that you know! i know, i know that you know! i know, i know that you know! ) i don't know anymore. i'm tellin' you, i don't know anymore. i don't - i don't know anymore. no, no, i don't know anymore.

friendships

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:598px;height:300px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;}]
[PTab=

[attr="class","th th-moon-o"]
]

wanted plots

hateships

[PTab=

[attr="class","th th-bubble-heart-o"]
]

wanted plots

loveships

[/PTabbedContent={width:598px;background-color:transparent;height:300px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:transparent;font-size:10px;animation:fade;position:absolute;}]

[googlefont=Material+Icon]
[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]
[newclass=.fudgeghost]width:600px;text-align:justify;border-bottom:solid 5px #bd3939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghost a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#bd3939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttop]background-color:#222222;padding:45px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#eeeeee;font:45px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:300!important;line-height:35px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttop h2]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttop h1]float:left;font:65px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:300!important;line-height:50px;color:#bd3939;margin-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttop div]position:absolute;font-size:200px;line-height:200px;color:#1f1f1f;margin:-75px 0px 0px 360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghostline1]height:31px;width:1px;border-top:solid 23px #222222;border-bottom:solid 10px #222222;position:absolute;z-index:200;margin-left:61px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghostline2]height:31px;width:1px;border-top:solid 10px #222222;border-bottom:solid 10px #222222;position:absolute;z-index:200;margin-left:61px;margin-top:95px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghostline3]height:23px;width:1px;background-color:#222222;position:absolute;z-index:200;margin-left:61px;margin-top:177px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttop1]background-color:#bd3939;width:600px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttop1 img]filter:contrast(120%) grayscale(100%);opacity:.1;width:600px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabs]border-left:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f7f7f7;color:#444444;height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttab]height:29px;width:29px;border:solid 1px #222222;border-radius:100%;color:#222222;font-size:15px;text-align:center;position:absolute;z-index:100;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fudgeghosttabstop2]padding:49px 35px 35px 110px;margin:-200px 0px 0px -1px;position:absolute;z-index:1;width:455px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghostimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:19px;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:rgba(244,244,244,.15);float:right;display:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghostimg img]height:90px;width:90px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabstop3]width:455px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabstop3 h1]background-color:#222222;font:bold 9px Rajdhani;padding:7px 6px 5px 6px;margin-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:1px;display:inline-block;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabstop3 h1 b]color:#bd3939;padding-right:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabstop3 h2]font:bold 11px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;height:10px;color:#101010;text-transform:lowercase;padding-bottom:20px;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fudgeghosttabstop1]padding:35px 51px 35px 105px;margin:-200px 0px 0px -1px;position:absolute;z-index:1;background-color:rgba(244,244,244,.25);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabstop]width:434px;height:130px;color:#101010;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabstop::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabstop::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabstop h1]float:left;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;padding:10px;background-color:#222222;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;margin:0px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabsbot]border:solid 45px transparent;padding-right:15px;height:209px;overflow:auto;color:#444444;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabsbot::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabsbot::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghosttabsbot h1]float:left;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;padding:10px;background-color:#bd3939;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;margin:0px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fudgeghost .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:200;height:0px;margin-top:-190px;margin-left:39px;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghost .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:200;height:0px;margin-top:-190px;margin-left:39px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghost .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;position:absolute;z-index:200;height:0px;margin-top:-190px;margin-left:39px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fudgeghost .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:200;height:0px;margin-top:-190px;margin-left:39px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
aliasTimelapse
pronounsShe/Her
51written posts
Timelapseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Timelapse
Timelapse Avatar
[attr="class","timeCredits"][nospaces]

Because who isn't as problematic as Tooru Oikawa and his worthless pride? I mean, anyone with a jumpserve like that.. xD[break]

[newclass=".timeCredits"]width:320px;background:#fefefe;border:1px solid #ddd;margin:20px auto;position:relative;background:#fafafa;padding:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".timeCredits div"]border:1px solid #e0e0e0;padding:15px;background:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:10px;color:#888;font:8pt 'montserrat',sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".timeCredits a"]font-family:'montserrat',sans-serif;font-weight:600;color:#a6bfb0[/newclass]

[attr="class","worthlessPride"]

[googlefont=Monsterrat:400,600,800]

[attr="class","worthlessPrideHeader"]

[attr="class","worthlessPrideName"]

Tooru[break]Oikawa

[attr="class","alignT worthlessImage"]

[attr="class","worthlessPrideBody"]

About Gnaw the corn cob give me attention or face the wrath of my claws yet i like cats because they are fat and fluffy but purr when give birth but stare at wall turn and meow stare at wall some more meow again continue staring stand with legs in litter box, but poop outside. Need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me i will ruin the couch with my claws[break][break]

Friends but man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail yet annoy kitten brother with poking. I like cats because they are fat and fluffy chew the plant, and hiss at vacuum cleaner ignore the squirrels, you'll never catch them anyway, mew pet me pet me don't pet me but tickle my belly at your own peril i will pester for food when you're in the kitchen even if it's salad . Jumps off balcony "gives owner dead mouse at present then poops in litter box" snatches yarn and fights with dog cat chases laser then plays in grass finds tiny spot in cupboard and sleeps all day jumps in bathtub and meows when owner fills food dish the cat knocks over the food dish cat slides down the water slide and into pool and swims even though it does not like water[break][break]

Enemies brown cats with pink ears so get suspicious of own shadow then go play with toilette paper purr while eating, allways wanting food. Cat gets stuck in tree firefighters try to get cat down firefighters get stuck in tree cat eats firefighters' slippers intrigued by the shower, but why must they do that. Scratch the postman wake up lick paw wake up owner meow meow human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite stare out the window pose purrfectly[break][break] to show my beauty for gimme attention gimme attention gimme attention gimme attention gimme attention gimme attention just kidding i don't want it anymore meow bye. All of a sudden cat goes crazy meow loudly just to annoy owners fight an alligator and win you are a captive audience while sitting on the toilet, pet me and climb a tree, wait for a fireman jump to fireman then scratch his face. Do i like standing on litter cuz i sits when i have spaces, my cat buddies have no litter i live in luxury cat life sleeps on my head or lick butt this human[break][break]

Lovers feeds me, i should be a god and flop over. That box? i can fit in that box relentlessly pursues moth ptracy. The dog smells bad murder hooman toes chill on the couch table lick butt catch mouse and gave it as a present. Russian blue. Try to jump onto window and fall while scratching at wall make it to the carpet before i vomit mmmmmm scratch my tummy actually

[attr="class","worthlessPrideFooter"]

[newclass=".worthlessPride"]width:540px;background:url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Subtle-Dots-White-Tileable-pattern.jpg');margin:20px auto;display:block;position:relative;border:1px solid #d3dfd8;box-sizing:border-box;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessImage img"]width:345px;height:180px;border:10px solid #fff;padding:1px;background:#d3dfd8;outline:1.5px solid #d3dfd8[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideName"]display:inline-block;width:140px;height:462px;background:#d3dfd8;box-sizing:border-box;padding:45px 30px;border-bottom:1px solid #d3dfd8;font:800 20pt 'montserrat',sans-serif;color:#fff;text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #b4cabb, 1px -1px 0 #b4cabb, -1px 1px 0 #b4cabb, 1px 1px 0 #b4cabb;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideName img"]border-radius:50%;border:3px solid #d3dfd8;border-left:1px solid #fff; border-right:1px solid #fff; padding:8px;width:80px;height:80px;margin-top: -30px;margin-left: -10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideName h1"]font:800 20pt 'montserrat',sans-serif;color:#fff;text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #b4cabb, 1px -1px 0 #b4cabb, -1px 1px 0 #b4cabb, 1px 1px 0 #b4cabb;text-transform:uppercase;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin-left:-110px;margin-top:122px;width:300px;line-height:25px;height:80px;box-sizing:border-box;padding-top:10px;position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideName hr"]position:absolute;bottom:-5px;height:2px;background:#fff;border:0.5px solid #b4cabb;width:180px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alignT"]display:inline-block;vertical-align:top;padding:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideBody"]background:#fff;display:block;height:215px;padding:20px;margin-top:10px;width:365px;border:1px solid #d3dfd8;box-sizing:border-box;border-radius:2px;font:400 7pt 'montserrat', sans-serif;color:#999;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideBody span"]display:inline-block;padding:8px;background:#d2eada;margin:3px 0px 3px 3px;border:1px solid #b4cabb;border-radius:2px;color:#fff; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #b4cabb, 1px -1px 0 #b4cabb, -1px 1px 0 #b4cabb, 1px 1px 0 #b4cabb;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideBody b"]color:#b4cabb;filter:brightness(90%);-webkit-filter:brigthness(90%);-moz-filter:brightness(90%);[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideBody div"]margin:0px;padding-right:8px;border:0px;height:170px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideBody div::-webkit-scrollbar"]width: 8px;background-color: #eaeaea;border: 1px solid #ccc;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideBody div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:#d3dfd8;border: 1px solid #b4cabb;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideFooter b, .worthlessPrideHeader b"]color:#b4cabb;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideFooter a, .worthlessPrideHeader a"]font:600 7pt 'montserrat', sans-serif;color:#bbb;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideFooter ul, .worthlessPrideHeader ul"]margin:0px !important;list-style-type:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideFooter li, .worthlessPrideHeader li]display:inline-block;margin:0px 5px;font:600 7pt 'montserrat',sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bbb;[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideFooter, .worthlessPrideHeader"]height:30px;background:#f8f8f8;display:block;box-sizing:border-box;padding:0px 20px;line-height:30px;text-align:right;border-bottom:1px solid #d3dfd8;text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #fff, -1px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;

[/newclass]

[newclass=".worthlessPrideFooter"]border-bottom:0px;border-top:1px solid #d3dfd8;[/newclass]