aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,500written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromised"]
[attr="class","lppromised1"]
[attr="class","lppromised2"]
[attr="class","lppromisedtitle"]KULER[break]THAN ME

[attr="class","lppromisedblurb"]

TEMPLATE TYPE your choosing[break]
COLOR + PALETTES see below[break]
CHALLENGE TYPE create a template using one image and a generated palette[break][break]

Choose a single image you'd like to use for this challenge. Upload it to this site to generate a palette. There are multiple modes you're welcome to choose from - colorful, bright, muted, deep, and dark - and you're welcome to choose whichever of these palettes best suits your taste. Don't choose the custom option, however; this challenge is dependent on using the options given to you, not the ones you make for yourself! Once you've generated and chosen your from-image palette, use both the image and the palette to create any style template of your choosing. You may only use the image you picked in advance, either as an icon or another sized dimension, and you may only use colors from your palette ( plus black and/or white if necessary ).

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;display:inline-block;font:35px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:#e5e5e5;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;border-bottom:solid 1px #111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;padding:0px!important;width:30%;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft a]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;color:#111111;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedright]padding:0px 0px 10px 15px!important;vertical-align:top;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 6, 2018 6:59:22 GMT by pharaoh leap
pronounsany
253written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
[attr="class","umugeneral"]
ok horey shittu please kill me. no idea where the muse came from and it looks sorta decent? I'm surprised at myself tbh. But hey, look at this I did one of your challenges, now excuse me as I go cry to the other ones!
[break][break]
Ok so the image I used is this one and I ended up using the dark palette. which turns out to be like these colours here. I didn't use the white one because I didn't really have a spot for it. the template should work on either dark or light skins, there's no background or set font color for the main text... actually in hindsight the dark red would get lost on a dark skin so this is a light skin thing I guess. oups. OH WELL THERE IT IS I DID IT WOOO now to wait for your reaction as I debate putting it up for free use.

[googlefont="Exo:900|Teko:300|Raleway|Nunito"]
[newclass=.umugeneral b]color:#DB2932[/newclass]

[break][break][break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","leapc07b"]
[attr="class","leapc07lyric1"]swallowed up by the ocean

[attr="class","leapc07lyric2"]so take this anchor from my heart

[attr="class","leapc07text"]Weep and weep children, for your eyes can only see the misery I've given you. Weep and weep you go, for it the only answer I have left you. Weep and weep dear loved ones, for that is the only way I will remember you. Weep and weep, but eventually those tears will dry. When that day arrives, breathe deeply, for the answer shall burn it's way down your throat without pity. It's sting is just like love - swift and you will remember it forever.
[break][break]
It wraps around you, a cloak to hide your pride, your arrogance. You pretend to be meek, but I see behind your mask, I see who you are. Even as your tears are mere imitations of real emotion, your words are shallow. And yet, I take a bite. And another. I can't stop devouring the thoughts you feed me, because when you smile, I feel like I've done something. Like I've made you happy. But still I know it's just pretend - a poisonous game between you and me. And still, I keep eating, because I don't know how to stop it.
[break][break]
Was it a surprise, when I broke?
[break][break]
I sure hope it was.

[attr="class","leapc07bottom"]
[attr="class","leapc07bottom1"]

[attr="class","leapc07bottom2"]
    [/font] TAGS: @tag here
    [break][break]
    WORDS: 0000 or zero zero zero zero
    [break][break]
    NOTES: about three lines in the template so like one and a quarter in the actual proboards poster usually oups.
    [/ul][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Raleway|Shadows Into Light]
    [newclass=.leapc07b]width:500px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leapc07lyric1]width:500px;height:50px;font-family:Shadows Into Light;font-size:35px;line-height:50px;color:#410301;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #8a1714;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leapc07lyric2]width:500px;height:40px;font-family:Shadows Into Light;font-size:25px;line-height:40px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#410301;margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leapc07text]width:400px;padding:10px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:16px;line-height:15px;text-align:justify;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leapc07text b]color:#8a1714;text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #a87e7e;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leapc07bottom]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leapc07bottom1]width:100px;height:100px;border-bottom:20px solid #240704;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leapc07bottom2]width:290px;height:120px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;margin-top:13px;margin-left:60px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    eepy cosy
    aliasmae
    pronounsthey/he
    1,568written posts
    M A E !earned bits
    offlinecurrently
    M A E !
    Part of the Furniture
    M A E ! Avatar
    one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
    i'll be posting this for jcink use later! oh god please dont make me convert this one to pb i used this image which generated this color palette. i didn't use the last color and instead lifted a darker blue straight from the image, from the fur thingy around her neck.

last edit on Jul 7, 2018 0:07:47 GMT by M A E !
    the endless hunt
    aliasleto, blobert, crow
    pronounshe / they
    1,370written posts
    ullaearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    ulla
    Administrator
    ulla Avatar
    in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

[attr="class","ullaBG"]
    [attr="class","ullaBack"]
    [attr="class","ullaTitle"]
    ulla says

[attr="class","ullaTxt"]

idk what happened here. wanted to try that little bubble thing and? idk. it might grow on me or i might decide i hate this within .2s of posting it. WHO KNOWS. anyway, i used the icon that you see there and it generated this color palate in which i used all but the second color. [break][break]

if you want to use this template, check it out here

[break]

[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass]

[nospaces]
    [attr="class","deathBG"]

[attr="class","deathLeft"]
    [attr="class","death1"]
    [attr="class","death2"]
    [attr="class","death3"]

[attr="class","deathIMG"]

[attr="class","death4"]
    [attr="class","death5"]

[attr="class","deathRight"]
    [attr="class","deathTop"]spirit[break]of my silence

[attr="class","deathSub"]i can hear you

[attr="class","deathBody"]
    Spirit of my silence I can hear you
    But I'm afraid to be near you
    And I don't know where to begin
    And I don't know where to begin
    Somewhere in the desert there's a forest
    And an acre before us
    But I don't know where to begin
    But I don't know where to begin[break][break]
    Again I've lost my strength completely, oh be near me
    Tired old mare with the wind in your hair
    Amethyst and flowers on the table, is it real or a fable?
    Well I suppose a friend is a friend
    And we all know how this will end
    Chimney swift that finds me, be my keeper
    Silhouette of the cedar
    What is that song you sing for the dead?
    What is that song you sing for the dead?[break][break]
    I see the signal searchlight strike me in the window of my room
    Well I got nothing to prove
    Well I got nothing to prove
    I forgive you, mother, I can hear you
    And I long to be near you
    But every road leads to an end
    Yes every road leads to an end
    Your apparition passes through me in the willows
    Five red hens – you'll never see us again
    You'll never see us again

[attr="class","deathTag"]@tag

ulla

[newclass=.deathBG]background-color:#fff;width:420px;height:400px;border-radius:5px;margin:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathLeft]background:linear-gradient(-20deg, #8d6780,#6486be, #59aec1);width:140px;padding:10px;float:left;height:380px;border-radius:5px 0 0 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.death1]border-radius:100%;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;opacity:.3;margin-left:5px;border:#fff 1px solid;background:linear-gradient(20deg, #fff, transparent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.death2]border-radius:100%;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;opacity:.3;border:#fff 1px solid;margin-top:-80px;background:linear-gradient(120deg, #fff, transparent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.death3]border-radius:100%;height:100px;width:100px;opacity:.3;border:#fff 1px solid;margin-top:-50px;margin-left:-5px;background:linear-gradient(120deg, #fff, transparent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.death4]border-radius:100%;height:50px;width:50px;opacity:.3;border:#fff 1px solid;margin-top:30px;margin-left:30px;background:linear-gradient(120deg, #fff, transparent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.death5]border-radius:100%;height:20px;width:20px;opacity:.3;border:#fff 1px solid;margin-top:10px;margin-left:-20px;background:linear-gradient(100deg, #fff, transparent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathIMG]width:100px;border-radius:100%;margin-top:-158px;opacity:.9999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.deathIMG IMG]width:100px;border-radius:100%[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathRight]height:400px;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathTop]font-family:varela round;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:25px;text-align:left;letter-spacing:-3px;width:250px;height:45px;padding:5px;margin-top:10px;line-height:20px;color:#59aec1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathTop b]font-size:51px;float:right;font-family:roboto;text-transform:uppercase;margin-top:-45px;margin-right:6px;line-height:51px;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#6486be, #59aec1);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathSub]background-color:#8d6780;float:right;color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:3px 6px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:-30px;margin-right:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathBody]overflow:auto;width:220px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;border-top:#ccc 1px solid;border-bottom:#ccc 1px solid;height:270px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathBody b]color:#8d6780;font-family:comfortaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathBody::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:9px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 4px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathTag]line-height:40px;font-family:comfortaa;font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathTag a]font-family:comfortaa!important;text-transform:lowercase!important;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Comfortaa][googlefont=Varela Round][googlefont=Roboto]
    last edit on Jul 8, 2018 21:58:27 GMT by ulla
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    aliasthat bitch.
    pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
    551written posts
    selkieearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    selkie
    Part of the Furniture
    selkie Avatar
    a verb in perfect view.
    this one-code-a-day thing is probably doing good things for me, but man is it a lot of effort, oof. please excuse this uninspired MINIMALIST template. [break][break]

i used this pallete. i believe that's the colorful one, but honestly most of them looked the same :'D
    [break]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]
    [attr="class,"amnesiaPost"]
    [attr="class,"amnesiaHeader"]
    [attr="class,"amnesiaIMG"]

[attr="class,"amnesiaIMG2"]

forced amnesia an epiphany won't see ya

[attr="class,"amnesiaBody"]
    lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. cras malesuada tempor dolor iaculis congue. suspendisse tempus metus nec nisl luctus imperdiet. curabitur consectetur enim ut ex dictum, ut feugiat leo convallis. nulla facilisi. mauris eget imperdiet augue, porttitor mollis est. duis id tincidunt enim, eget porta ex. cras sed tellus augue. proin quis ex dapibus, consectetur felis quis, semper orci. cras mauris libero, venenatis vel ante mollis, gravida accumsan eros. nullam hendrerit, odio gravida commodo dictum, risus mauris ultricies odio, eu pretium risus libero a ipsum. donec blandit massa non ipsum condimentum blandit. [break][break]

duis venenatis risus ut justo ullamcorper congue. nunc luctus sodales lorem, ut ullamcorper ante pellentesque et. in nec cursus urna. donec sed leo nisi. nunc vehicula dignissim tellus ac lobortis. curabitur gravida massa erat, id ultrices nisi facilisis suscipit. nullam at augue tellus. [break][break]

mauris neque leo, vulputate ut nibh in, lacinia pharetra eros. pellentesque commodo ante non urna cursus egestas. nam aliquet, libero ac finibus luctus, massa massa tempor enim, in tempor leo justo eu nibh. interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. aenean sit amet nulla bibendum, semper justo eu, laoreet est. duis id dolor non ante commodo accumsan sed eget justo. suspendisse potenti. nulla facilisi. fusce sodales sit amet enim ultricies rhoncus. [break][break]

morbi sollicitudin sodales turpis eu consectetur. suspendisse potenti. suspendisse laoreet, urna quis tristique luctus, eros magna dignissim augue, sit amet tempus est enim sit amet libero. cras sagittis faucibus sem, nec euismod neque malesuada quis. nulla at leo auctor, cursus.

@tagged

[attr="class,"amnesiaNotes"]notes go here! they autoexpand, so write as much as you want.

[attr="class,"amnesiaCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.amnesiaPost] width:450px; padding:5px; background-color:#CDCDCD; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.amnesiaHeader] width:450px; height:150px; background-color:#A45656; position:relative; overflow:hidden; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.amnesiaIMG img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; position:absolute; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.amnesiaIMG] width:120px; height:120px; border-radius:100%; background-color:#fcfcfc; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:absolute; z-index:2; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.amnesiaIMG2] width:250px; height:250px; border-radius:100%; position:absolute; z-index:1; background-color:#313131; opacity:.25; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.amnesiaBody] border:1px solid #BFBFBF; width:348px; padding:50px; background-color:#fcfcfc; font:12px/140% calibri; text-align:justify; color:#717171; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.amnesiaBody b] color:#A65656; font:900 12px roboto; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.amnesiaNotes] border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-color:#fcfcfc; padding:25px 50px; font:12px/140% calibri; text-align:justify; color:#BFBFBF; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.amnesiaPost h1] font:900 9px/25px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:5px 0px; height:25px; color:#CDCDCD; background-color:#313131; text-align:center; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.amnesiaPost h1 a]font:900 7/25px roboto!important;text-transform:uppercase:important;color:#cdcdcd!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.amnesiaCredit] font:900 7px roboto; margin-left:350px; [/newclass]
    last edit on Jul 29, 2018 5:32:47 GMT by selkie
    weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!