coffee break...
aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
Ok. So I am looking to post this skin request because even though I like the current skin im using for my current rp forum/project. It just doesn't feel.....right. and Im sure a number of you know what I mean by this, least those of you who run your own forums. 

The kind of skin Im looking for is something that Japanese themed, with fonts that suit Japanese kanji well and with a four -tabbed mini profile. Among a whole bunch of other things. But mostly would like it easy to edit for colors and images for whenever the site needs a new change of color. My site is Omagatoki Koukou and its open to the public in soft opening mode. But the general idea of the site can be found in the information board.

I filly intend to put the skin to good use for whoever decides to take up this skin and OK is a forum that I also fully intend to be active and open for a very long time. So if anyone's interested or have any questions about anything, you're more than welcome to come post in this thread or PM me. Im on multiple times a day and will be quick to get back to you.
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 12:58:59 GMT by Togasko
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

On user request. If you'd like it reopened for any reason, just PM a staff member