pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Mew wanted to reach a hand out to touch at the bandages on the human's face. Though it felt like maybe that would have been a bit rude. So instead it took a risk and made itself known. Dropping its invisibility and transforming its shape at the same time. No longer did it look like a Mew but rather a Misdreavus.
pronounsSHE/HER/THAT PERSON
36written posts
Korahearned bits
offlinecurrently
Korah
Korah Avatar
we were always here, together, apart.

it seemed that God only brought important people into your life, only to snatch them away. “Ahhah, I get it. This rotten place doesn’t deserve you anyway,” he exhaled heavily, resting a palm atop her head. he’d tried not to be selfish with her, he really had. however, he felt the resentment growing inside him, and he couldn’t hide it from her…even though he really wished he could. “Live a long an’ happy life?~ I guess, I’ve got eternity t'find ‘happiness’...migh’ as well give't a shot,” he chuckled, nudging her jokingly. “So, you’re here t’say, ‘good-bye’?” he swallowed, suddenly finding that his mouth had gone dry.

last edit on Sept 14, 2018 3:43:09 GMT by Korah
pronounsshe/they
147written posts
asiearned bits
offlinecurrently
asi
asi Avatar
i'll take my chances on the curb here with you.

hands swap device and mug. icy air nips greedily at fingertips, hungry for the warmth they’ve soaked up. she trades for a wave of nostalgia. the swish of legs wading through leaves as a neighbor walks their dog below, the rattle of naked branches above, the windy taste of approaching winter. one place in particular breezes to the forefront of her memory. her cheeks are tense and lifted, stringing up a soft smile.

Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
Evan went a bit pale and quickly unwrapped one of the candies. "Oh honey...you did this for me?" And to think she'd thought Minerva was a cutter. "You made me these with your own blood." Evan's vision blurred as a smile crept upon her face. "That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me...usually they'd just buy the lollipops straight out."
214written posts
✦ MADearned bits
offlinecurrently
✦ MAD
✦ MAD Avatar
[nospaces]

Did that player just ask the larger one to unhand that mob? That thing looked like a mini-boss. Why on Earth would they want that thing loose?
[break][break]
He swallowed hard at the thought of rushing into a boss fight unprepared, making mental notes to carry more healing items next time around. Hopefully, the hooded player was right and it simply wanted to talk. It’s not like it hadn’t happened before.

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
"tackle."

there's no grandstanding. just simple, fundamental basics. they should at least be able to do that, right? sure enough, no name bounds forward. the little eevee charges in a straight line, patiently running across the entire field at a mediocre pace. all this to just throw itself at the opponent.
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
more like a line from multiple posts but this character is always thinking something stupid that makes me laugh

he's never had the best track record with emotional women, fondly remembering countless times he said the wrong thing at the wrong time.

"don't think like that. don't cry — " don't panic andre— "i forgot it was there for a sec. it's not your fault." (he's definitely panicking a little bit.)

people do weird things when they're sick. that's a scientifically proven fact.

he's already here, a conveniently available human heater (god knows she needs one). (a heater; not a human, necessarily.)
last edit on Oct 10, 2018 2:20:59 GMT by k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Responding to why someone in her faction didn't offer to bring her (she got severely injured and lost an arm, but regenerates over time) or the faction leader (who's always busy) along to something:

"Please, do you really think I want to sit around and do nothing all day? It's just one arm, I have two," she said flatly. "And leaving Vieri to wallow in his paperwork? What kind of friend are you?"
pronounsshe/her
129written posts
Y A M S ! ! !earned bits
offlinecurrently
Y A M S ! ! !
Y A M S ! ! ! Avatar
hnnnngh
I love my.... idiot son.... so much.... i am not good at coding

"The lil ones ain't so bad, just squish 'em, but they got some big fuckers out here. Like, this one moth-fly looking guy who will paralyze you before scrambling your brains." Easton mimed this with his free hand by winding a finger at his temple. "Or this bee with a big stinger on it's ass. Just straight up stabs you. If you survive that, they're poison too."

eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,565written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
i managed quite a few posts today that i actually enjoyed so i'll be posting excerpts from more than one lol

I. the doctor is kind. she reminds billie, somewhat, of the old witch; a mysterious maternal aura to her. but, ah well, perhaps all those who originally wanted to heal and help feel like that.

II. the strangest thing about it was that most of them didn't act as if those years should have had an impact and billie, with her tragedy of twenty-four, didn't know what to make of it. later, she would learn that most of them had gone through much worse things in their younger years - that she had more in common with the others than she'd initially thought.

but for now, she relented that at least she was useful to them, and pretended that it didn't bother her that the only things that brought a sense of comfort and home to her now were apples and the cloak the witch had given to her. she was sure, in time, the pack would begin to feel like a home, as she assumed it did for the others.

billie just wasn't sure how long 'in time' would take.

III. the feeling she has is reminiscent of: a child's loving embarrassment when a parent goes all out in their support and is just a little bit over the top in doing so. even worse is the name she'd jokingly told them all was her real name and, although she was certain they knew it wasn't by now, it had apparently stuck.

IV. tough skin or tough luck - which one would it be for billie's opponent? which one would it be for billie herself? would the other prevail simply through being a stronger species than the werewolf, or would she fail due to her incompetency in a fight?

V. "Nikki, huh? Nice name," she says, smiling softly at him to try and placate him, like the nurse giving her her vaccine shots as a child had done. It had worked on her then, and she sure hoped it would work here and now.
last edit on Nov 14, 2018 17:24:39 GMT by M A E !
pronounsShe / Her
72written posts
shadeearned bits
offlinecurrently
shade
shade Avatar
Out of sight, out of mind, out of sight.
Not really my most recent but it's the most notable recently.

"Where were you headed? I can accompany you there if you’d like so I can think of a way to repay you for this inconvenience.” Atlas gave a little hum, obviously showing how proud he was of himself that he was so nice.

Typical dork Atty.