write a reply

Favorite Line from your Last Post

pronounsshe/they
147written posts
asiearned bits
offlinecurrently
asi
asi Avatar
i'll take my chances on the curb here with you.
just a normal tuesday for imogene

at the brink of tears, gene snarls as an overwhelming frustration bursts within her chest and, whoosh, sets her hands and wrists completely aflame. jumping at her own spontaneous combustion, her hand jerks and the burrito-turned-fireball leaps out onto the pavement.
last edit on Nov 19, 2018 14:52:15 GMT by asi

aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

not a post, but from an app i recently wrote ~
in the face of the yawning depths, where creation cracks and galaxies shatter, you hold onto a memory: the last time you were on earth, where you stand upon a ridge, looking upon a land soaked in the rays of the rising sun. you hold fast against the abyss, driven by the thought that one day, you might feel the touch of sunshine upon your form again.

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
pronounsShe / Her
72written posts
shadeearned bits
offlinecurrently
shade
shade Avatar
Out of sight, out of mind, out of sight.
Two things I liked from my last one:

1)
-ultimately see how long he could go acting like an idiot until it was enough. The usual! It was a bit stupid, but here he was. And Atlas here didn’t exactly have the best decision making skills.

2) The OOC note.
Yo, meet my dumb-as-heck Atty.
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
Someone's gonna get into a lot of trouble, so this is from the latest post I wrote (thanks for the gut-wrenching, bae this is so totally Les' fault):

“Did you sleep at all?” he asked him a few moments later, eyebrows crinkling together in concern. “You look dead on your feet…”

The faint color was still on his cheeks, but he was loathe to actually act on it. Despite his instincts telling him to take the other man’s hand and hold it, he knew he couldn’t—at least, not while the other also looked like an absolute wreck.

Absolute wreck indeed

aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
627written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

not a recent post in the slightest, and not so much a line as it is an entire chunk, but i'm rereading old posts and i miss playing my sweet idiot agent 707. he was paired with such a sweet MC oc.

[/b]” Her name was soft on his lips, almost as if he were scared to even breathe it.

How could she want such a thing? Didn’t she know that he was no good? Didn’t she know that she could do better? “I want to protect you.” He couldn’t promise that he’d keep her — God had never allowed him such luck. But he did… want to keep her safe. He wanted to make sure she could go on smiling. He didn’t want her to be lonely.

He didn’t want to be lonely, either. Distance had made him cold. But she… she had a way of warming him up. Softening the edges. Perhaps…

No. He couldn’t think about it. He didn’t dare. The future was not promised, so he would not even pretend to have a wish for it.

But… Luciel could live in the moment. Just… just a little. “You don't have to be alone again,” he whispered, free arm slowly, hesitantly, coming up to wrap around her. Opposite hand laying at rest on the small of her back. She was so tiny; so delicate.

If God was as good as he believed… maybe he could keep her. Maybe… they could be happy.

If not… well. They could at least have the moment.[/ul]

[/div][/font][/blockquote][/blockquote][/blockquote]
    etch o' sketch
    aliasyung ecchi god
    pronounsshe/they
    149written posts
    yung ecchiearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    yung ecchi
    yung ecchi Avatar
    you and i are gonna live forever.
    As long as he kept going, even if it was her sake and not his own, it was the sweetest praise. Seeing him again and letting him fill her to the brim with every bit of his adoration, then Alex could breathe just fine. She would not let her past hurt her anymore. Alex wonders if she could ever thank him enough.

Hopefully, her body was just fine. Just enough.
    Rodent King
    aliasditz
    pronounsMale
    1,702written posts
    Mouseearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    Mouse
    Part of the Furniture
    Mouse Avatar
    where fears and lies melt away.
    He just needed to open his mouth, say yes, and then kiss her. Then they'd have the perfect storybook ending to their romance.

Unfortunately, this wasn't a book or a movie, this was real life. When faced with such intense emotions people rarely reacted to them how you expected them to. "Essie..." he whispered a slight tremble to his voice. Despite how badly Atticus wanted to say yes, and he really wanted to say yes, he just couldn't get it out. "Esther, I lo...." it was stuck on the tip of his tongue. The sentence trapped in the back of his throat like a bird in a cage.
    last edit on May 30, 2019 11:37:58 GMT by Mouse
    375written posts
    watcherearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    watcher
    watcher Avatar
    There were beggars upon the streets, thieves and ne'er do wells--- he could sense the hunger, the desperation, the malice lurking within them, and it troubled him that so much of these blights could exist, that they were allowed to fester in the hearts of men.
    pronounsshe/they
    147written posts
    asiearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    asi
    asi Avatar
    i'll take my chances on the curb here with you.
    i'm extremely mad this is from a private rp and more people can't witness the tomfoolery as it happens because i'm still laughing about this shit

seeing an all clear, raj makes his way over to arria's bedroom window. there's not much hand purchase to push the thing back open from the outside. instead he leans one elbow against the sill, cheek resting in his palm as the other hand knocks on the glass. his eyes widen, brows pressing together and upward, and mouth puckering into a pitiful frown as he catches her attention. "awwww, does poor widdle awwia need a big stwong man to hewp her out the scawy window?"

aliasjo, honey
    pronounsfeminine
    645written posts
    offlinecurrently
    honey and the forgor land
    Part of the Furniture
    honey and the forgor land Avatar
    fed up with y'all bitches
    [nospaces]
    [attr="class","bglmao"]"go-go gadget klefki!"

[newclass=.bglmao] position: relative;width: 350px;background-color: white;color: black;font-family: verdana;line-height: 100%;text-align: justify;font-size: 10px;padding: 35px;border: 1px dashed #e8e8e8;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
    Feline Overlord
    aliasChibi
    pronounsShe/Her
    1,779written posts
    Chibi Magicianearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    Chibi Magician
    Spring '21 Dev Completionist
    Chibi Magician Avatar
    Pure Gremlin Energy
    Quietness was easier to handle opposed to actual conversation, mostly because of Bram's failures in socializing. The dark-haired man desired friendship, however, his inability to socialize with other people made everything difficult. The soft sounds of birds chirping in the branches overhead earned Bram's attention. Promptly, a frown touched his face, why could animals not be adequate friends? Due to the dark-haired man's zoopathy, animals were favourable friends in these situations, alas, he unfortunately required human friends; how cruel...

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
    0written posts
    Deletedearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    Deleted
    Deleted Avatar
    i'll free you someday, she promised, peering at the inhumanly beautiful, dark, brooding, beautiful, incredible, stunning, gorgeous, strong, amazing, handsome, good-looking, attractive, magnificently hot, intelligent main character on the front*. his name was maxmillian ian tetriflouride the fourth, and he was the fourth male protagonist in the series, luv<3luv revolution!!, which was one of june's guilty favorites because the books didn't make any sense at all but the main characters were so hot.

*of the novel
    last edit on Jul 10, 2019 3:55:47 GMT by Deleted
    Feline Overlord
    aliasChibi
    pronounsShe/Her
    1,779written posts
    Chibi Magicianearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    Chibi Magician
    Spring '21 Dev Completionist
    Chibi Magician Avatar
    Pure Gremlin Energy
    Despite the compliment, he still considered Orville Redenbacher his worst enemy.

I love suggesting stuff like Orville Redenbacher for people's secret identities, and my easily amused mind is quite pleased I succeeded. I get this gem of a line.
    last edit on Jul 13, 2019 13:05:24 GMT by Chibi Magician

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play