pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
The Saiyan lifted his arm and aimed an open hand at the sky. "Repent?" the ki around him began to flicker violently, "Judgment?" his ki began to pull itself towards his hand. It spun rapidly in a circle within his palm as he continued to talk. "You speak as though I've done something to be judged for. As if your forgiveness is something I want or need." a wave of intense anger flowed into Scallio's eyes. "Well, god, allow me to show you how little your forgiveness means." like a volcano erupting the energy swirling in Scallio's hand launched upward.
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
818written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
for context, my character just murdered a big ass chicken and is now attempting to eat it.
He tilted his head and blinked in confusion. "De... feather? As in... get rid of all the feathers? They don't just burn off when you cook them?" he asked.
praise the cats!
pronounshe/him
818written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
bc Avatar
excuse the double post :sweat: but I was going through my recent posts and I saw this:

Why the fuck does his "date of birth" even matter!? He's a willing murderer, so who needs any of these questions? Shouldn't that be all that matters?

Context: this character is currently signing out forms
last edit on Aug 3, 2019 12:47:21 GMT by bc
pronounsshe / her
397written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
He knew he had that strangely-colored rock in the waterproof pouch he carried on him at all times, and hoped that this would be enough for Ro to break free from the tentacle that was now holding him and intent on using him like a gavel on all of them below. The weird rainbow rock on the ring accessory was shimmering brighter than ever, and all it took was one touch—one touch, to trigger the change.

take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
See, you could be a minute slow through a window and that'd be enough for ambush, hostiles just waiting to take the spy and his secrets apart; half of that on a ledge, exposed for too long, then bam! Arrow to the knee. Capture.

i think it's funny
pronounsshe / her
397written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
“What?” he asked the other, to which said Pokémon pointed his tail in the direction not too far ahead of him. Wondering what had caught the other’s attention, Alexei then turns around and has to do a double-take, because holy shit, were those actual rippling pectorals he was witnessing?

aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
616written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

It astounded her, the way he had downsized his massive, aggressive show into something so simple as a meager fight. Just a bit of bickering between the lads. No harm done. If she were less of a lady, she would have spit on him.

praise the cats!
pronounshe/him
818written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
bc Avatar
"He didn't—and y'know what he said?" His voice raised in pitch as he grew agitated. "Killing women left a bad taste in his mouth! Gah, what a goddamn liar! He just said that to get under my skin," Kamanosuke complained with a pout.

look, look, look— i live for kamanosuke complaining about saizō. they're always just the most enjoyable things to write because he does it so often that it's pretty clear to everyone except himself that he's actually in love with saizō
last edit on Aug 26, 2019 21:53:48 GMT by bc
praise the cats!
pronounshe/him
818written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
bc Avatar
(...) that was small, mostly empty, but still decent. ( just because they were about to keel over from exhaustion, hunger, or thirst—didn't matter to them which, at this point—didn't mean they were completely devoid of their usual standards. )
so yeah last night i bust my back but on the other hand i also busted out a long ass reply. this is prob my favorite line from that---because i like my humor and this was literally the only comedic line -_-
last edit on Aug 31, 2019 13:27:32 GMT by bc
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
onlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
This is a lie, this isn't my last post, but it's the last post in the thread I'm replying to, and I'm sitting here :pikachu:ing at myself, because dang, I wrote that? Can you tell that I've never been hooked on, much less done any drugs, sdfjklhfkjdhsd? Context, I guess - person who's trying to quit shooting up has caved and is buying from his old friend/dealer.

There's no time to reminisce, though; he hurts, wracked with the usual penance for his less-than-stellar vices, and more immediately, he'd promised an exchange. “No one sent me. There's just – just not anyone to – we get paid per job, ya' know? And I needed...” Reflexively, his grip tightens and softens on the balloon bags in his hands, rhythmically, without thought or need. There is no judgment that Johnny can pass onto him for his addiction – not that he could imagine the scar-faced man ever harboring the desire – but all the while, he feels small at his admittance. Has always felt small in the aftermath of a deal. There wasn't anything in the world that could have made him feel as good as the poison he devoured greedily into his veins and capillaries, but all the while, there was nothing that could make him feel worse when it had finally finished running its course.

With a look bordering on pained, Nikki found the words slipping out unbidden: “I wish I didn't.
last edit on Aug 31, 2019 16:40:14 GMT by pharaoh leap

aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
616written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

"Frankie said she wanted to check something out, but I don't reckon she's found what she's been looking for yet."

Ah, yes... her. Francesca Toole, beauty queen, spoiled princess, dater of... whoever she could dig those little claws of hers into, really. Nick had been trying to keep his distance from her the whole trip. There was just something about the way she looked at him, eyes going over his frame as though he were a prize pig up for slaughter, that made him suddenly feel the need to bathe. Twice. The girl was the ring leader of their group, her beak of a nose always pointing her faithful soldiers in the direction of their next conquest. He could never understand why they listened, but they did. And by association, he was forced to as well.