Any way the Wind Blows...
aliasMisha
pronounsHe/They
123written posts
Scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
Scaramouche
Scaramouche Avatar
“I am not the man you love, just a broken, empty shell. Without you, I am nothing more than a fragment.”

I'm RPing Felix from FE:3H, and they are Sylvain. The catch? I pulled Felix from the Crimson Flowers route and Sylvain is from Azure Moon. Which means... Yeah. Pain. Look don't @ me.
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
627written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

w ow,,, i love writing fluff,,,

... "I'm feeling fine, though. Don't you—"

His words were left to hang there, sentence unfinished, as her hand came to rest on his forehead. If it had been a viable option, he would have exploded, like something out of a film. Truly would have just leapt out of his skin upon first contact, pleased as punch to make his way to the heavens since she'd blessed him with her touch. As it were, Fred couldn't do all of that. So, he just stood there, looking down at the worry etched on her beautiful features. The fates had outdone themselves when crafting her, he thought. Really, they had. "—worry," he finally continued, voice no higher than a whisper. With a quick shake of his head and blink of his eyes, he allowed a big grin to affix itself to his face, dopey expression being pushed right off. "I'm fine," he said, voice stronger and more certain. "It's just because of the running. Trust me."

"Besides, they say fools don't catch colds. So, really. No need to worry."

praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
820written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
TWO favorite lines this time (not from the same thread) because i love my dumbass child

they hadn't read the initial note, unfortunately for their efforts. they wouldn't have cared much for it, anyway, and would have more than likely chewed it up because they were really devoted to their sheep act munch, yum, ground up, flattened strips of wood. as it were, they were already in the middle of eating ( throwing up/wrenching ) the second note.

the second one:

it was like they were practically beckoning them to nom on them.

"hiii, do you mind waiting here for a moment? i'm currently being chased by some pkers, but i really want to nom on your feathers."

last edit on Sept 18, 2019 23:19:55 GMT by bc
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
"Pumpkin," Juliet says, against a backdrop of teensy growls and yips and the dying cracks of a branch.

That plant is getting decimated. It's sort of gruesome, in a cute way.

Adorahorror, if you will.
last edit on Oct 4, 2019 3:43:40 GMT by cae
pronounsshe/any
51written posts
goldieearned bits
offlinecurrently
goldie
goldie Avatar
faster pussycat! kill kill!
what felt like my first attempt at actual comedic narrative in a loooong minute bc it was
its not my favorite thing i've ever done (i edited it a bunch even just transferring it over)
but i kinda laughed at my own jokes ps this is literally half the post sorry

"Muscleheads?"

Muscleheads. She did have them at one point. Specific names fading from her memories. They were characteristically fitting, maybe there was a Chad, Tripp, Brayden, what they called each other didn't matter. What did was their biceps all coiled with strength and bodies bound together with faux heroism and testosterone. It turns out saving a damsel isn't nearly the same fending off a horde of mindless zombies as it is an old drunkard.

When Chet's musclebound neck got a chunk taken out of it by a walker it seemed to be the unraveling of their little group. Tanner No. 1 freaked the f*ck out while Tanner No. 2 tried to calm him down. Brock ran. Chaz, who was already dealing with withdrawal from steroid usage and a lifetime of having a micropenis, tried to fight them off only to join his fellow Ch- brother in zombiedom. Callista didn't pay attention after that. Instead, she ran, flipped, shimmied, and tight walked her way out of there.

A shiver runs up her spine as she remembers the scene. Ew.

"They died."

last edit on Oct 4, 2019 6:46:59 GMT by goldie
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
820written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
bs rlly does have the best lines of all my characters tbh

all of this, the black sheep brilliantly planned without actually discussing it with her partner, so to answer katrina's question about where in the gosh darn they are:

currently a firepoint ragdoll cat meowing miserably at her feet because no one told him that switching forms into a fuck all cat was this fucking difficult to get used to, dammit.

[...]

not a moment later, they flopped onto the ground to wallow in their sudden lack of motivation to do anything substantial aside from sobbing. meow-sobbing. cat-crying? something like that.
pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
At first, Kevin didn't want to McTackle the Challenge™ but he knew he had to McDeliver when his joke tweet got 1.3k retweets, otherwise his image would be tainted and he would never live it down with his friends.

I am only on one site
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
one might say that taking care of a random person who shambled up to her stall was against the spirit of capitalism, but frances didn't really believe that much in it anyway beyond its ability to sustain her needs. right now, someone was in trouble, and she was in a position to help, so she would; that was all there is to it.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.

Space, a vast and ever-expanding vacuum that covered the universe. It was a cold and dark void, dimly lit by the light of distant and dying stars. An ocean that connected every planet, no matter how distant or isolated they were to one another. Something that Scallio felt others either ignored or forgot. He'd spent his entire childhood with it right outside his window. He watched for years as planets came and went like the seasons. One of two constants in his world of continuous change.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Soon enough, the kettle began to scream, steam pouring from its metallic spout, shaking her from her daydreams. The scent of bergamot wafted towards her, and she closed her eyes, taking in the comforting whispers of earl grey flooding her senses. Careful not to tip her mug, she hobbled over to one of more squishy chairs, situated just in front of the fireplace, legs tucked underneath her as she sunk into the cushions. Settling her tea down, Emilia rested head against the pane of an open window, the rain greeting her once again.

"Yes, I know. I think he's better than you too."

pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar
If you can't do good better do bad well.
He laughs, something quiet and gentle and happy. It almost doesn't fit, the small shaking of his shoulders and the sound like a cotton candy cloud shouldn't be coming from a man who looks so much like trouble walking.
last edit on Oct 27, 2019 7:18:47 GMT by endless
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar

"Why wasn't the Professor who was trapped in the cave and held hostage part of the rescue team to save the Professor who was trapped in the cave and held hostage?"

Not mine but damn if this isn't iconic. The smartest character I've ever met.
pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
"Your voice is like pomegranate wine to me," she spoke gently, her voice carrying in the room as silence became evident. "I draw life from hearing it."

Not mine but a friend's. I love it! Also got permission to share 
last edit on Nov 2, 2019 6:05:52 GMT by cyanide darktearz 💀