write a reply

Favorite Line from your Last Post

pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar
If you can't do good better do bad well.

Lars says assistant. Evan hears another person to keep track of and another person to get on his ass about doing stuff and he decides right then and there he will not be getting an assistant. He will be mastering the art of paperwork himself. Hopefully. Maybe.

last edit on Nov 4, 2019 6:20:02 GMT by endless
pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar
If you can't do good better do bad well.

"Why are we on such a serious topic anyway? You're not supposed to talk like this in a bar you're supposed to be laughing so hard you fall out of your chair!" His face brightens up like an exploding firework against the night, shifting from topic to topic like a leaf blown by in the wind. The man is nothing if not contagious in his whimsies.

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Can I just.. Put this Whole Paragraph? Like please?
His heart lifted as the man vowed to fund the project... Only. to press the pockets. No check. No funds. Atonix felt his heart sank.. He.. He.. The guy offered to go back to the apartment.. And to be a part of company. NO. No.. No... Ginger was Gone. The Roleplay was dead. HE WAS LIVING HIS LIFE. He managed to make it outside the Damn Town! There shouldn't be Monsters desiring to Eat him HERE of all places. Quickly he cleared his throat, shifting uncomfortably. "It just so Happens.. I Have a backup method to recieve your funding.." He shuffled more, thank GODS this was Normal in this time period.

No? Well damn This line.

" The guy offered to go back to the apartment.. And to be a part of company. NO. No.. No... Ginger was Gone. The Roleplay was dead. HE WAS LIVING HIS LIFE."
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
If Kyle had a ‘hallelujah’ moment when it came to dogs in general, Alexei had the rough equivalent of an ‘oh shit, I want it right now!’ montage as the Growlithe began growling at him, barking before literally throwing himself at the human in a Flare Blitz attack.

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar

A diamond dagger was flung right toward the snuck aiming straight where the sound was most focused. Thump. Thump. Every instinct Screamed to Run. He was going to die. This was going to be worst than being trapped in the nightmare realm. A small little smirk slipped along the lines of his mouth.. His approach cautious, slow, and almost a little excited from some deep inner darkness only for him and Nat.
last edit on Jan 23, 2020 5:19:13 GMT by Ginger
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
It had been a mistake to come and fight instead of helping the Namekians flee. That didn't mean Zentry regretted his choice, if anything he was proud he'd made it. He smiled, middle finger extended at Ashi and her blast, "Fuck you." and then he was gone.
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
The thought of encountering the fabled rabbit Pokémon was more than enough to make him stick to his guns. Hoping that all wasn’t lost yet, he decided to pitch a camp at Route 111, since this was the place where he found his Ponyta—wild child that she was.

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
It was a clash of opposing temperatures. Hot vs cold, ice vs fire, and Scallio's heat lacked the strength to deal with her arctic power. The shield shattered and what remained of Aurora's attack nipped at Scallio's skin. It stung, but other than a light pain the Saiyan appeared unfazed.
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
820written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
everything from cat is fucking gold in my opinion. black sheep was the last character i’ve had so much fun w/ (and here’s to hoping cat lasts longer) but if i were to choose one quote—
“do ya’ want to help me look for some cats?” he says, wings still spanned outward. there’s a distinct sparkle in his eyes of unpredictability. ‘looking for cats’ might be a euphemism for looking for some sort of assorted trouble or crash a bar or he might just literally mean, ‘do you want to help him look for some cats.’ it’s hard to tell with cat.