aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstheory"]
[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstheory2"]

[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstheory3"]
MAGICAL GIRL[break]HAPPINESS THEORY
[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstheory5"]LEAP CREATES

[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstheoryr"]

[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstheoryr2"][attr="class","ion-music-note"]

[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstheoryr4"]
url here

[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstheoryr3"]cf728d

[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstheoryr3"]cf728d

[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstheory4"]
Like always, even my emotions are unsightly. The illusions of the blindly believing girl brought up with care will certainly splinter off without her realizing that miracles no longer rain down from the sky. For example: if even magic disturbed the earth, it couldn't break the crystallization of my feelings. Someone who lost themself in the universe, wrapped and sinking in a maelstrom of desire - an invader of love!
[attr="class","magicalgirlhappinesstags"]
[HASH]testing
[HASH]sometags
[HASH]hereorwhatever
[HASH]idontknow
[HASH]whatimdoinganymore

[googlefont=Quicksand][googlefont=Ubuntu:400,700]
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 2:29:15 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromised"]
[attr="class","lppromised1"]
[attr="class","lppromised2"]
[attr="class","lppromisedtitle"]PREACHING[break]FROM THE[break]FLOOR AGAIN

[attr="class","lppromisedblurb"]

watching the sand fall, listening for the knock upon my door, and waiting for the promised land. standing neck-deep in life. my ring of brass lay rusting on the floor. is this all? 'cause this is not what i expected. somewhere along the way, friends i once held close fled the fast lane. i didn't notice. i just had to make it. head down, nose to the grindstone. the kiss of life placed on my brow. kept sliding down, and now it's buried six feet under.[break][break]

preaching from the floor again the same old sad song: "bartender, bring another drink for their favorite son." where did it all go wrong? what's the use in even holding on? here's to love, hate, and promises.

[attr="class","lppromisedlist"]
[attr="class","lppromisedleft"]PROMISED LAND[attr="class","lppromisedright"]
stuff about the piece[break]
can go here[break]
i guess?
can go here[break]
i guess?
can go here[break]
i guess?

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;display:inline-block;font:35px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:#e5e5e5;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;padding:0px!important;width:30%;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft a]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;color:#111111;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedright]padding:0px 0px 10px 15px!important;vertical-align:top;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 4, 2018 5:07:53 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle"]WHERE DID IT[break]ALL GO WRONG?

[attr="class","lppromisedblurb"]

watching the sand fall, listening for the knock upon my door, and waiting for the promised land. standing neck-deep in life. my ring of brass lay rusting on the floor. is this all? 'cause this is not what i expected. somewhere along the way, friends i once held close fled the fast lane. i didn't notice. i just had to make it. head down, nose to the grindstone. the kiss of life placed on my brow. kept sliding down, and now it's buried six feet under.[break][break]

preaching from the floor again the same old sad song: "bartender, bring another drink for their favorite son." where did it all go wrong? what's the use in even holding on? here's to love, hate, and promises.

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle2"]THREADING
stuff about the template[break]
can go here[break]
i guess?
can go here[break]
i guess?
can go here[break]
i guess?

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle2"]PLOTTING
can go here[break]
i guess?
can go here[break]
i guess?
can go here[break]
i guess?

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;display:inline-block;font:35px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:#e5e5e5;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;padding:0px!important;width:30%;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft a]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;color:#111111;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedright]padding:0px 0px 10px 15px!important;vertical-align:top;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle2]font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-right:10px;color:#e5e5e5;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:20px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 5, 2018 1:10:40 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle"]UPDATED 00.00

[newclass=.lppromisedtitle b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 5, 2018 1:14:41 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lpcomponent"]
[attr="class","lpcomponenttop"]

PROMISED LAND
A SOMETHING OR OTHER THING HERE

[attr="class","lpcomponentimg"]

[attr="class","lpcomponentmid"]
[attr="class","lpcomponentmid1"]
[attr="class","lpcomponentmid2"]
[attr="class","lpcomponentright"]
[attr="class","lpcomponentleft"]

[HASH]some

[HASH]tags

[HASH]gohere

[HASH]testingmore

HOW TO USE

[break]

preaching from the floor again the same old sad song: "bartender, bring another drink for their favorite son." where did it all go wrong? what's the use in even holding on? here's to love, hate, and promises.[break][break]

almost called it today. time to face the void along with the suffering and the question: "why am i?" so many times, i tried and failed to gather my courage and reach for that nail. life's been like dragging feet through sand and never finding my promised land![break][break]

preaching from the floor again the same old sad song: "bartender, bring another drink for their favorite son." where did it all go wrong? i feel like i'm dying. here's to love - here's to hate - to promises and promised land lies.

[attr="class","lpcomponentbot"]VIEW FULL-SIZED IMAGE PREVIEW

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lpcomponent]width:600px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponenttop]background-color:#111111;padding:40px;color:#f9f9f9;font:40px Roboto Condensed;line-height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponenttop div]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.75px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponentimg]height:200px;width:600px;border-bottom:solid 10px #111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponentimg img]height:200px;width:600px;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);-moz-filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponentmid]padding:9px;border-left:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponentmid1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponentmid2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponentbot]background-color:#111111;font:bold 15px Rajdhani;line-height:15px;padding:30px;text-align:right;color:#f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponentleft]text-transform:uppercase;max-width:200px;float:left;padding:0px 17px 17px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponentleft div]float:right;margin:0px 3px 3px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#111111;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponentleft div a]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;color:#f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lpcomponentright h1]font:bold 35px Roboto Condensed;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;color:#e5e5e5;margin:0px 0px 15px 0px;padding-right:10px;display:inline-block;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 5, 2018 2:54:57 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]
[attr="class","skeletonorchestra"]
[attr="class","skeletonorchestraimg"]

[attr="class","skeletonorchestramain"]
[attr="class","skeletonorchestradiamond"]

[attr="class","skeletonorchestraname"]SABER

[attr="class","skeletonorchestrasub"]Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

[attr="class","skeletonorchestra1"]
[attr="class","skeletonorchestra2"]
[attr="class","skeletonorchestra21"]
[attr="class","skeletonorchestratop"]
NOW MAKE YOUR WISH ON THE STARS

[attr="class","skeletonorchestratop1"]SKELETON ORCHESTRA

[attr="class","skeletonorchestraplot"]

My brain: I can use that newclass glitch for toggles![break]
Also my brain: *forgets that toggles use [ input ] and [ label ] tags*[break]
Me: Well, heck.

[attr="class","skeletonorchestratitle"]
FRIENDS

the taciturn god abandoned the sound and waned while the night sky, being a crybaby, was moved to tears. it's a song, unknown to anyone, sung only on this moonlit night in a gray theater together with orion by the window. no matter how many times it happens, i can hear this lonesome unskillful voice. the rusted instruments are an illusion in the depths of the ocean, merely gathering those timbres i had heard in my dream. i wove them together so that they would eventually bud. the sound of interstellar travelling will not reach its destination. see, even though i kept singing, was just crying alone in the festival where i danced frantically. can you hear me calling out, romeo? romeo? i fell in an almost magical love with a sound, which i had finally met after years of separation - and i didn't even notice it.

ENEMIES

with their words completely drained, the people of this monotonous country began to seek out what it is they had lost. the melted antique days completely clogged their reflections in the ruins on mars with cassiopeia in the sky's broad daylight. no matter how many times it happens, i can hear the sound of a rain in the forlorn words, into which the sketched skeletons seem to be bury their lonely imagination. the distancing, sinking, and blurring sky, clueless about the situation, is taking me with it to that world where there's nothing but a heavy downpour. hey, to that faraway country that has been rained on and bloomed, i let my thoughts fly while my eyes were growing dull. now make your wish on the stars, romeo, romeo. passing through the gate, i'll find my way out of the fog. even if everything's taken from me, i will go and meet you. i will believe in this whispering voice.

LOVERS

the streets i'm walking on and the winter trapped in glass look like a movie scene i've seen before. on the narrow and long railroad tracks, they stain me with their colors. in the distant, quiet morning that loses its color as soon as it's touched, i found a fragment of sound. see, even though i kept singing, i was just crying alone in the music festival where i danced frantically. can you hear me calling out, romeo? romeo? i fell in an almost magical love with a sound, which i had finally met after years of separation before i fell into a slumber and became cold.<br><br>

when i closed my eyes and reached out my hand, i could hear the beating of my desolate heart. i'm sending this endless melody out to the nameless you.

[break]

[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[newclass=.skeletonorchestra]height:600px;width:450px;border:solid 20px #ffffff;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.1);text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;color:#1a1a1a;margin-bottom:15px; }.skeletonorchestraimg { height:600px;width:450px;position:absolute; }.skeletonorchestraimg img { height:600px;width:450px; }.skeletonorchestramain { position:absolute;height:600px;width:450px;text-align:center;z-index:1; }.skeletonorchestra2 { height:600px;width:450px;position:relative;z-index:10;opacity:0;background-image:url(http://ultraimg.com/images/2018/03/25/vKrN.png);-webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.3s; }.skeletonorchestra:hover .skeletonorchestra2 { opacity:1; }.skeletonorchestra21 { height:600px;width:450px;background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(255,79,85,0), rgba(255,79,85,.75));text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.15); }.skeletonorchestradiamond { border:double 6px #ffffff;height:188px;width:188px;-webkit-transform:rotate(45deg);-moz-transform:rotate(45deg);transform:rotate(45deg);position:absolute;margin:300px 0px 0px 125px;box-shadow:0px 0px 25px rgba(0,0,0,.35); }.skeletonorchestraname { font:100px Oranienbaum;color:#ffffff;line-height:100px;position:absolute;width:460px;line-height:85px;margin-top:352px;text-shadow:0px 0px 10px rgba(0,0,0,.35);letter-spacing:10px; }.skeletonorchestrasub { font:12px Inconsolata;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:1.25px;width:452px;position:absolute;margin-top:437px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.35);text-transform:uppercase; }.skeletonorchestratop { padding:210px 0px 0px 40px;color:#ff4f55;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase; }.skeletonorchestratop div { height:2px;width:35px;margin:4px 10px 4px 0px;float:left;background-color:#ff4f55; }.skeletonorchestratop1 { font:bold 40px Oranienbaum;line-height:30px;color:#eeeeee;padding:10px 0px 30px 40px; }.skeletonorchestraplot { height:255px;overflow:auto;margin:0px 40px;padding-right:14px;color:#eeeeee;font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px; }.skeletonorchestraplot::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ff4f55;border:none;border-radius:0px; }.skeletonorchestraplot::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px; }.skeletonorchestraplot::-webkit-scrollbar { width:2px; }.skeletonorchestratitle { padding:20px 0px;font:bold 20px Roboto;line-height:20px; }.skeletonorchestratitle div { height:2px;width:135px;margin:9px 20px 9px 0px;float:left;background-color:#ff4f55; }[/newclass]
last edit on Sept 16, 2018 23:11:58 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","beyonddark"]
[attr="class","beyonddark1"]
[attr="class","beyonddark2"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","beyonddarktab"]

[attr="class","th th-atom-o"]

[attr="class","beyonddarktab1"]search for firstname lastname

[attr="class","beyonddarktab2"]search for title or nickname here

[attr="class","beyonddarktab3"]search for title or nickname here
]
[attr="class","beyonddarktop"]
[attr="class","beyonddarktop1"]
[attr="class","beyonddarktopicon"]

[attr="class","th th-atom-o"]

[attr="class","beyonddarktopname"]

first lastname

[attr="class","beyonddarkbar"]
[attr="class","beyonddarkbar1"]

[attr="class","beyonddarkbar2"]

http://revolution-calling.boards.net/case+files/
first+lastname

[attr="class","beyonddarkbulk"]

[attr="class","beyonddarkcolor"]

[attr="class","beyonddarkleft"]
[attr="class","beyonddarkleft1"]
[attr="class","beyonddarkimg"]

[attr="class","beyonddarkstuff"]

member group

beyond the doors of the dark

[attr="class","beyonddarkstuff1"]

age here

sexuality

occupation

[attr="class","beyonddarkleft2"]

Listen to me, children of the night: beyond the doors of darkness, you will find a thousand worlds for you to see. Take my hand, and follow me. Oh -

positive relationships

Beyond the doors of the dark, demon in your heart. Scream and thrash your head. Turn around – now you're dead. Under the darkened haze, lost here in glaze, are you looking to be free? A never-ending suicide of nightmares you have inside. Another day's begun under the moon and sun. Circle has been drawn. Life has been prolonged. Hell is eternity; Hell is your destiny. I'll tell you to die! A never-ending suicide of nightmares you have inside. Oh, beyond the doors of the dark, yeah. Beyond the doors of the dark.

negative relationships

It's time to meet your fate. Heaven can wait. All the walls are closing in. Things crawl on your skin. He's grabbing down at you – there's nothing you can do, no place to run and hide. A never-ending suicide of nightmares you have inside. He wants to take your soul. You know you're dreaming. Call your precious little life under my knife. Hell is eternity; Hell is your destiny. I'll tell you to die! A never-ending suicide of nightmares you have inside.

romantic relationships

Beyond the doors of the dark – beyond the doors of the dark, oh yeah. Beyond the doors of the dark – beyond the doors of the dark!

other relationships

I ran out of placeholder lyrics????

[attr="class","beyonddarkleft3"]

if i die before i wake, i'll go to hell for heaven's sake.

[attr="class","beyonddarkright"]
[attr="class","beyonddarkright1"]navigate

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:550px;height:755px;padding:0px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=

[attr="class","th th-apple-o"]

]

[attr="class","th th-apple-o"]

first lastname

first+lastname

member group

age here

sexuality

occupation

Listen to me, children of the night: beyond the doors of darkness, you will find a thousand worlds for you to see. Take my hand, and follow me. Oh -

positive relationships

Beyond the doors of the dark, demon in your heart. Scream and thrash your head. Turn around – now you're dead. Under the darkened haze, lost here in glaze, are you looking to be free? A never-ending suicide of nightmares you have inside. Another day's begun under the moon and sun. Circle has been drawn. Life has been prolonged. Hell is eternity; Hell is your destiny. I'll tell you to die! A never-ending suicide of nightmares you have inside. Oh, beyond the doors of the dark, yeah. Beyond the doors of the dark.

negative relationships

It's time to meet your fate. Heaven can wait. All the walls are closing in. Things crawl on your skin. He's grabbing down at you – there's nothing you can do, no place to run and hide. A never-ending suicide of nightmares you have inside. He wants to take your soul. You know you're dreaming. Call your precious little life under my knife. Hell is eternity; Hell is your destiny. I'll tell you to die! A never-ending suicide of nightmares you have inside.

romantic relationships

Beyond the doors of the dark – beyond the doors of the dark, oh yeah. Beyond the doors of the dark – beyond the doors of the dark!

other relationships

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:550px;height:755px;padding:0px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=

[attr="class","th th-blossom-o"]

]

[attr="class","th th-blossom-o"]

first lastname

first+lastname

member group

age here

sexuality

occupation

positive relationships

negative relationships

romantic relationships

other relationships

[PTab=

[attr="class","th th-bone-o"]

]

[attr="class","th th-bone-o"]

first lastname

first+lastname

member group

age here

sexuality

occupation

positive relationships

negative relationships

romantic relationships

other relationships

[PTab=

[attr="class","th th-butterfly-o"]

]

[attr="class","th th-butterfly-o"]

first lastname

first+lastname

member group

age here

sexuality

occupation

positive relationships

negative relationships

romantic relationships

other relationships

[PTab=

[attr="class","th th-constellation-o"]

]

[attr="class","th th-constellation-o"]

first lastname

first+lastname

member group

age here

sexuality

occupation

positive relationships

negative relationships

romantic relationships

other relationships

[PTab=

[attr="class","th th-hamster-o"]

]

[attr="class","th th-hamster-o"]

first lastname

first+lastname

member group

age here

sexuality

occupation

positive relationships

negative relationships

romantic relationships

other relationships

[/PTabbedContent={width:550px;background-color:transparent;height:755px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#999999;font-size:10px;}]

[googlefont=Raleway:200,300,800]
[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:400,700]
[newclass=.beyonddark]padding:23px;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#eaeaea;width:562px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddark1]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#e5e5e5;padding:5px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddark2]width:550px;height:755px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarktop]background-color:#de5a4e;padding:1px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarktop1]background-color:rgba(244,244,244,.35);padding:40px;height:34px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarktopicon]font-size:150px;line-height:150px;color:#eaeaea;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #de5a4e, 1px 0px 0px #de5a4e, 0px 1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px 0px 0px #de5a4e, 0px -1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px 1px 0px #de5a4e, 1px -1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px -1px 0px #de5a4e;margin:-58px -18px;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarktopname]font:40px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;line-height:35px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;color:#eaeaea;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #de5a4e, 1px 0px 0px #de5a4e, 0px 1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px 0px 0px #de5a4e, 0px -1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px 1px 0px #de5a4e, 1px -1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px -1px 0px #de5a4e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkbar]border-left:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-right:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#eaeaea;padding:18px;padding-left:15px;height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkbar1]border-radius:100%;border:solid 1px #d3d3d3;background-color:#eeeeee;float:left;margin-right:5px;height:12px;width:12px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkbar2]font:10px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:5px;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-radius:3px;color:#999999;margin:-4px -4px -4px 62px;cursor:text;background-color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkbar2 b]color:#de5a4e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkright]background-color:#dddddd;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;height:587px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkright1]color:#eeeeee;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #d0d0d0, 1px 0px 0px #d0d0d0, 0px 1px 0px #d0d0d0, -1px 0px 0px #d0d0d0, 0px -1px 0px #d0d0d0, -1px 1px 0px #d0d0d0, 1px -1px 0px #d0d0d0, -1px -1px 0px #d0d0d0;transform:rotate(90deg);font:30px Raleway;line-height:25px;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-2.5px;margin:470px 0px 0px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkcolor]padding:1px;background-color:#de5a4e;position:relative;z-index:10;margin-right:-0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkcolor div]background-color:rgba(244,244,244,.35);padding:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkleft]border-left:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:15px;background-color:#eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkleft1]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:25px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#eaeaea;float:left;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkstuff]margin-left:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkstuff h1]font:35px Raleway;text-transform:lowercase;color:#de5a4e;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;letter-spacing:-2.5px;padding:10px 0px 5px 0px;opacity:.7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkstuff h2]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkstuff1]background-color:#de5a4e;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin:0px 5px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkstuff1 div]background-color:rgba(244,244,244,.35);font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;padding:9px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eeeeee;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #de5a4e, 1px 0px 0px #de5a4e, 0px 1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px 0px 0px #de5a4e, 0px -1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px 1px 0px #de5a4e, 1px -1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px -1px 0px #de5a4e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkleft2]padding:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;margin-top:5px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkleft2 div]height:270px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkleft2 h1]padding:15px 0px 5px 0px;font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px!important;height:10px!important;margin:0px;color:#de5a4e;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkleft2 h2]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;padding-bottom:15px;color:#999999;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkleft3]padding:1px;background-color:#de5a4e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarkleft3 div]padding:19px;background-color:rgba(244,244,244,.35);color:#eaeaea;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #de5a4e, 1px 0px 0px #de5a4e, 0px 1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px 0px 0px #de5a4e, 0px -1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px 1px 0px #de5a4e, 1px -1px 0px #de5a4e, -1px -1px 0px #de5a4e;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;white-space:nowrap;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarktab]font-size:40px;color:#eeeeee;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #d0d0d0, 1px 0px 0px #d0d0d0, 0px 1px 0px #d0d0d0, -1px 0px 0px #d0d0d0, 0px -1px 0px #d0d0d0, -1px 1px 0px #d0d0d0, 1px -1px 0px #d0d0d0, -1px -1px 0px #d0d0d0;line-height:40px;position:absolute;z-index:10;width:78px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.beyonddark .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:175px;margin-left:465px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddark .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:175px;margin-left:465px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddark .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:175px;margin-left:465px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddark .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:175px;margin-left:465px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

[newclass=.beyonddarktab1, .beyonddarktab2, .beyonddarktab3]opacity:0;-webkit-transition-delay: 0s; transition-delay: 0s;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;font:10px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:5px;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-radius:3px;color:#999999;width:350px;background-color:#eeeeee;cursor:text;position:absolute;text-align:left;text-transform:lowercase;z-index:11;margin-top:-41px;margin-left:-393px; }.beyonddarktab:hover ~ .beyonddarktab1 { margin-top:-31px;opacity:1; }.beyonddarktab:hover ~ .beyonddarktab2 { margin-top:-4px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-delay: .3s; transition-delay: .3s; }.beyonddarktab:hover ~ .beyonddarktab3 { margin-top:23px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-delay: .6s; transition-delay: .6s; }.beyonddarktab1 b, .beyonddarktab2 b, .beyonddarktab3 b { color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beyonddarktab:hover]-webkit-animation: SHAKESHAKE .5s linear; -moz-animation: SHAKESHAKE .5s linear; -o-animation: SHAKESHAKE .5s linear; animation: SHAKESHAKE .5s linear; }@keyframes SHAKESHAKE { 0% { -ms-transform: rotate(0deg);-moz-transform: rotate(0deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(0deg);-o-transform: rotate(0deg);transform: rotate(0deg); }15% { -ms-transform: rotate(-10deg);-moz-transform: rotate(-10deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(-10deg);-o-transform: rotate(-10deg);transform: rotate(-10deg); }30% { -ms-transform: rotate(10deg);-moz-transform: rotate(10deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(10deg);-o-transform: rotate(10deg);transform: rotate(10deg); }45% { -ms-transform: rotate(-10deg);-moz-transform: rotate(-10deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(-10deg);-o-transform: rotate(-10deg);transform: rotate(-10deg); }60% { -ms-transform: rotate(10deg);-moz-transform: rotate(10deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(10deg);-o-transform: rotate(10deg);transform: rotate(10deg); }75% { -ms-transform: rotate(-10deg);-moz-transform: rotate(-10deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(-10deg);-o-transform: rotate(-10deg);transform: rotate(-10deg); }90% { -ms-transform: rotate(10deg);-moz-transform: rotate(10deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(10deg);-o-transform: rotate(10deg);transform: rotate(10deg); }100% { -ms-transform: rotate(0deg);-moz-transform: rotate(0deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(0deg);-o-transform: rotate(0deg);transform: rotate(0deg); }[/newclass]
last edit on Nov 1, 2018 4:32:47 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","loreleipost"]
[attr="class","loreleipost2"]
[attr="class","loreleipostcirc1"]

[attr="class","loreleipostcirc2"]
[attr="class","loreleipostcirc22"]

[attr="class","loreleipostcirc3"]
[attr="class","loreleipostcirc32"]

[attr="class","loreleipostcirc41"][attr="class","lnr lnr-pencil"]

[attr="class","loreleipostcirc42"][attr="class","lnr lnr-music-note"]

[attr="class","loreleipostcirc43"][attr="class","lnr lnr-user"]

[attr="class","loreleiposttop"]THE PAINKILLER

[attr="class","loreleiposttop2"] FASTER THAN A BULLET, TERRIFYING SCREAM, ENRAGED AND FULL OF ANGER[break]
HALF MAN AND HALF MACHINE. CLOSING IN WITH VENGEANCE SOARING HIGH.

[attr="class","loreleipostdivide"]

[attr="class","loreleipostmid"]
[attr="class","loreleipostmid2"]
[attr="class","loreleipostmid21"]

Faster than a bullet, terrifying scream, enraged and full of anger: he's half man and half machine. Rides the metal monster breathing smoke and fire, closing in with vengeance soaring high. He is the painkiller. This is the painkiller. Planets devastated, mankind's on its knees. A savior comes from out the skies in answer to their pleas. Through boiling clouds of thunder, blasting bolts of steel: Evil's going under deadly wheels. He is the painkiller. This is the painkiller.[break][break]

Faster than a laser bullet, louder than an atom bomb. Chromium plated boiling metal, brighter than a thousand suns. Flying high on rapture, stronger free and brave. Nevermore encaptured – they've been brought back from the grave. With mankind resurrected, forever to survive, returns from Armageddon to the skies. He is the painkiller. This is the painkiller. Wings of steel – painkiller. Deadly wheels – painkiller. He is the painkiller. This is the painkiller. He is the painkiller. This is the painkiller. Pain, pain, killer, killer, pain, pain, killer, killer.[break][break]

Faster than a bullet, terrifying scream, enraged and full of anger: he's half man and half machine. Rides the metal monster breathing smoke and fire, closing in with vengeance soaring high. He is the painkiller. This is the painkiller. Planets devastated, mankind's on its knees. A savior comes from out the skies in answer to their pleas. Through boiling clouds of thunder, blasting bolts of steel: Evil's going under deadly wheels. He is the painkiller. This is the painkiller.[break][break]

Faster than a laser bullet, louder than an atom bomb. Chromium plated boiling metal, brighter than a thousand suns. Flying high on rapture, stronger free and brave. Nevermore encaptured – they've been brought back from the grave. With mankind resurrected, forever to survive, returns from Armageddon to the skies. He is the painkiller. This is the painkiller. Wings of steel – painkiller. Deadly wheels – painkiller. He is the painkiller. This is the painkiller. He is the painkiller. This is the painkiller. Pain, pain, killer, killer, pain, pain, killer, killer.

[attr="class","loreleipostbot"]

as many notes as you'd like can go here. seriously - go crazy![break]
( just kidding, there's a limit, rip. )

[attr="class","loreleipostcirc5"][attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble]

[attr="class","loreleipostcirc6"]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.loreleipost]border:solid 1px #11171a;background-color:darken(#192024,2%);padding:8px;width:502px;height:619px; }@-webkit-keyframes LORELEISPIN { 0% { -ms-transform: rotate(0deg);-moz-transform: rotate(0deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(0deg);-o-transform: rotate(0deg);transform: rotate(0deg); }100% { -ms-transform: rotate(360deg);-moz-transform: rotate(360deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(360deg);-o-transform: rotate(360deg);transform: rotate(360deg); }}@-moz-keyframes LORELEISPIN { 0% { -ms-transform: rotate(0deg);-moz-transform: rotate(0deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(0deg);-o-transform: rotate(0deg);transform: rotate(0deg); }100% { -ms-transform: rotate(360deg);-moz-transform: rotate(360deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(360deg);-o-transform: rotate(360deg);transform: rotate(360deg); }}@-o-keyframes LORELEISPIN { 0% { -ms-transform: rotate(0deg);-moz-transform: rotate(0deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(0deg);-o-transform: rotate(0deg);transform: rotate(0deg); }100% { -ms-transform: rotate(360deg);-moz-transform: rotate(360deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(360deg);-o-transform: rotate(360deg);transform: rotate(360deg); }}.loreleipost2 { border:solid 1px #11171a;background-color:#192024;width:500px;position:absolute;overflow:hidden;height:617px;color:#dddddd;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana; }.loreleipostcirc1 { background-color:darken(#192024,2%);height:100px;width:100px;padding:50px;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-40px 0px 0px -40px; }.loreleipostcirc1 img { border-radius:100%; }.loreleipostcirc2 { height:136px;width:136px;padding:31px;position:absolute;border:solid 1px #242a2e;border-radius:100%;margin:-40px 0px 0px -40px;border-bottom:solid 1px #6cd9d9;-webkit-animation: LORELEISPIN 1s linear infinite; -moz-animation: LORELEISPIN 1s linear infinite; -o-animation: LORELEISPIN 1s linear infinite; animation: LORELEISPIN 1s linear infinite; }.loreleipostcirc22 { border:solid 1px #242a2e;border-radius:100%;height:134px;width:134px;border-top:solid 1px #6cd9d9;-webkit-animation: LORELEISPIN 1s linear infinite; -moz-animation: LORELEISPIN 1s linear infinite; -o-animation: LORELEISPIN 1s linear infinite; animation: LORELEISPIN 1s linear infinite; }.loreleipostcirc41 { position:absolute;height:19px;padding-top:9px;width:27px;padding-left:1px;text-align:center;border-radius:100%;background-color:#11171a;border:solid 1px #242a2e;color:#6cd9d9;margin:10px 0px 0px 140px; }.loreleipostcirc42 { position:absolute;height:19px;padding-top:9px;width:27px;padding-left:1px;text-align:center;border-radius:100%;background-color:#11171a;border:solid 1px #242a2e;color:#6cd9d9;margin:68px 0px 0px 144px; }.loreleipostcirc43 { position:absolute;height:19px;padding-top:9px;width:27px;padding-left:1px;text-align:center;border-radius:100%;background-color:#11171a;border:solid 1px #242a2e;color:#6cd9d9;margin:115px 0px 0px 120px; }.loreleiposttop { text-align:right;font:50px Oswald;color:#6cd9d9;line-height:40px;padding:45px 20px 12px 0px;letter-spacing:-.5px; }.loreleiposttop b { font:50px Oswald;color:#6cd9d9;line-height:40px; }.loreleiposttop2 { padding:0px 20px 0px 0px;font:bold 9px Calibri;text-align:right;line-height:9px; }.loreleiposttop2 b { color:#6cd9d9;padding-right:1px; }.loreleipostmid { margin:20px 20px;padding:35px;background-color:#242a2e; }.loreleipostmid font { font:bold 11px Calibri;color:#6cd9d9; }.loreleipostmid b { font:bold 11px Calibri;color:#999999; }.loreleipostmid i { font:bold 11px Calibri;font-style:italic; }.loreleipostmid2 { width:390px;overflow:hidden; }.loreleipostmid21 { height:354px;width:407px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto; }.loreleipostbot { padding:0px 100px 0px 20px;font:bold 9px Calibri;line-height:9px;height:18px;text-transform:uppercase; }.loreleipostcirc5 {height:68px;padding-top:32px;width:100px;position:absolute;background-color:darken(#192024,2%);border-radius:100%;text-align:center;font-size:30px;margin:-60px 0px 0px 420px; }.loreleipostcirc6 {border:solid 1px #242a2e;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-60px 0px 0px 420px;height:98px;width:98px;border-top:solid 1px #6cd9d9;-webkit-animation: LORELEISPIN .75s linear infinite; -moz-animation: LORELEISPIN .75s linear infinite; -o-animation: LORELEISPIN .75s linear infinite; animation: LORELEISPIN .75s linear infinite;[/newclass]
last edit on Feb 16, 2019 4:24:41 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","plmulti"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","plmulticlick"][attr="class","fa fa-star"] YU
]
[attr="class","plmulti-icon"][attr="class","th th-file-o"]

[attr="class","plmultiarrow1"]
[attr="class","plmultiarrow2"]
[attr="class","plmultiarrow3"]
[attr="class","plmultiarrow4"]

[attr="class","plmultiback"]

[attr="class","plmultiname"]YU

[attr="class","plmultiname2"]NARUKAMI

[attr="class","plmultigroup"]GROUP NAME

[attr="class","plmultinick"]YU

[attr="class","plmultilink1"]APP[break]
TRACK
[attr="class","plmultilink2"]HERE

[attr="class","plmultilist"]
PRONOUNS[break]LIST 'EMAGE[break]00ORIENTATION[break]SEXUALITYOCCUPATION[break]HERESOMETHING[break]HERE

[attr="class","plmultiblurb"]
[attr="class","plmultiblurb1"]

ABOUT

We are living our lives abound with so much information. Come on, let go of the remote. Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in? I try to stop the flow, double-clicking on the go, but it's not use. Hey, I'm being consumed. Loading, loading, loading - quickly reaching maximum capacity. Warning, warning, warning - gonna short-circuit my identity.
[break][break]

FRIENDS

Get up on your feet, tear down the walls. Catch a glimpse of the hollow world. Snooping 'round town will get you nowhere. You're locked up in your mind. We're all trapped in a maze of relationships. Life goes on with or without you. I swim in the sea of unconscious - I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.
[break][break]

ENEMIES

Get up, get up, it's time to get real. Can't control the steering wheel. Outside is in a veil of mystery, won't get out so easily. We are living our lives, and we realize what's happening. Hey, brother, watch yourself. Grab your things, don't miss your chance. Find your own rhythm, and dance your own dance. Be creative, chart your course. You must know what lies ahead. Driving through the deep end of the ocean, leaving obscurity.
[break][break]

LOVERS

You are standing in the middle of another world. It's hard to feel your real emotions. You are smiling in a shirt wet with bitter tears. Let me help you find a place to call it home. We're all trapped in a maze of relationships. Life goes on with or without you. I swim in the sea of unconscious - I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

[attr="class","plmultiimg"]

[attr="class","plmulti-lyric"]short line of lyrics here

[/PTab={position:absolute;background-color:transparent;width:700px;height:600px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","plmulticlick"][attr="class","fa fa-star"] YOSUKE
]
[attr="class","plmulti-icon"][attr="class","th th-trash-o"]

[attr="class","plmultiname"]YOSUKE

[attr="class","plmultiname2"]HANAMURA

[attr="class","plmultinick"]YOSUKE

TRACK

PRONOUNS[break]LIST 'EMAGE[break]00ORIENTATION[break]SEXUALITYOCCUPATION[break]HERESOMETHING[break]HERE

ABOUT

meow meow meow
[break][break]

FRIENDS

meow meow meow
[break][break]

ENEMIES

meow meow meow
[break][break]

LOVERS

meow meow meow

[/PTab={position:absolute;background-color:transparent;width:700px;height:600px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","plmulticlick"][attr="class","fa fa-star"] CHIE
]
[attr="class","plmulti-icon"][attr="class","th th-steak-o"]

[attr="class","plmultiname"]CHIE

[attr="class","plmultiname2"]SATONAKA

[attr="class","plmultinick"]CHIE

TRACK

ABOUT

meow meow meow
[break][break]

FRIENDS

meow meow meow
[break][break]

ENEMIES

meow meow meow
[break][break]

LOVERS

meow meow meow

[PTab=
[attr="class","plmulticlick"][attr="class","fa fa-star"] YUKIKO
]
[attr="class","plmulti-icon"][attr="class","th th-bird-cage-o"]

[attr="class","plmultiname"]YUKIKO

[attr="class","plmultiname2"]AMAGI

[attr="class","plmultinick"]YUKIKO

TRACK

ABOUT

meow meow meow
[break][break]

FRIENDS

meow meow meow
[break][break]

ENEMIES

meow meow meow
[break][break]

LOVERS

meow meow meow

[PTab=
[attr="class","plmulticlick"][attr="class","fa fa-star"] KANJI
]
[attr="class","plmulti-icon"][attr="class","th th-yarn-o"]

[attr="class","plmultiname"]KANJI

[attr="class","plmultiname2"]TATSUMI

[attr="class","plmultigroup"]COMET BLOCK

[attr="class","plmultinick"]KANJI

TRACK

ABOUT

meow meow meow
[break][break]

FRIENDS

meow meow meow
[break][break]

ENEMIES

meow meow meow
[break][break]

LOVERS

meow meow meow

[PTab=
[attr="class","plmulticlick"][attr="class","fa fa-star"] RISE
]
[attr="class","plmulti-icon"][attr="class","th th-radar-o"]

[attr="class","plmultiname"]RISE

[attr="class","plmultiname2"]KUJIKAWA

[attr="class","plmultinick"]RISE

TRACK

ABOUT

meow meow meow
[break][break]

FRIENDS

meow meow meow
[break][break]

ENEMIES

meow meow meow
[break][break]

LOVERS

meow meow meow

[PTab=
[attr="class","plmulticlick"][attr="class","fa fa-star"] NAOTO
]
[attr="class","plmulti-icon"][attr="class","th th-target-o"]

[attr="class","plmultiname"]NAOTO

[attr="class","plmultiname2"]SHIROGANE

[attr="class","plmultinick"]NAOTO

TRACK

ABOUT

meow meow meow
[break][break]

FRIENDS

meow meow meow
[break][break]

ENEMIES

meow meow meow
[break][break]

LOVERS

meow meow meow

[/PTabbedContent={width:700px;background-color:transparent;height:600px;padding:0px;border:0px;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#333333;font:10px Verdana;overflow:hidden;}]

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.plmulti .PT_table .PT_tabs]background-color:transparent;position:absolute;font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#999999;-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmulti .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]background-color:transparent;position:absolute;font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#ffffff;-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmulti .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]background-color:transparent;position:absolute;font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#ffffff;-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmulti .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background-color:transparent;font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#ffffff;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmulti]width:700px;border-top:solid 25px #eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 25px #eeeeee;height:600px;background-color:#ffffff;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiarrow1]z-index:1000;background-color:#333333;height:15px;width:700px;position:absolute;margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiarrow2]z-index:1000;background-color:#333333;height:15px;width:700px;position:absolute;margin-top:585px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiarrow3]z-index:1000;width:0px;height:0px;border-top:solid 65px #333333;border-left:solid 350px transparent;border-right:solid 350px transparent;position:absolute;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiarrow4]z-index:1;width:0px;height:0px;border-bottom:solid 65px #333333;border-left:solid 350px transparent;border-right:solid 350px transparent;position:absolute;margin-top:520px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmulticlick]cursor:pointer;position:relative;z-index:1000000;white-space:nowrap;font:bold 20px Raleway;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;padding:13px;width:200px;text-align:left;border:solid 2px #333333;border-radius:4px 0px 0px 4px;background-color:#333333;transform:rotate(-7deg);margin:165px 0px 0px 535px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmulticlick i]color:#ffffff;padding-right:10px;font-size:17px;float:left;padding-bottom:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiback]height:600px;width:700px;opacity:.5;position:absolute;z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiname]position:absolute;z-index:10000;color:#f5f5f5;text-align:center;width:700px;font:35px Raleway;line-height:30px;padding-top:18px;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiname2]position:absolute;z-index:10000;color:#999999;text-align:center;width:700px;font:11px Hammersmith One;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:10px;padding-top:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultigroup]background-color:#f5de6e;font:bold 25px Raleway;line-height:20px;padding:12px;border-radius:4px;position:absolute;color:#ffffff;margin:85px 0px 0px 10px;transform:rotate(-5deg);z-index:1;width:175px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultinick]background-color:#333333;border-radius:0px 4px 0px 0px;position:absolute;margin-top:110px;font:bold 25px Raleway;line-height:20px;color:#f5f5f5;padding:35px 0px 20px 00px;width:225px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultilink1]font:bold 25px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;line-height:35px;position:absolute;margin:110px 0px 0px 238px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultilink2]position:absolute;font:bold 20px Raleway;line-height:15px;transform:rotate(-7deg);padding:12px;border-radius:4px; margin:92px 0px 0px 300px;background-color:#f5de6e;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultilist]position:absolute;margin-top:185px;width:485px;border-radius:0px 4px 0px 0px;font:10px Hammersmith One;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;padding:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultilist b]font:10px Hammersmith One;line-height:10px;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiblurb]border-right:solid 30px #ffffff;position:absolute;z-index:0;margin:240px 0px 0px 0px;width:415px;background-color:#333333;color:#dddddd;padding:35px;border-radius:0px 0px 4px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiblurb h1]font:25px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiblurb1]height:188px;font:11px verdana;text-align:justify;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiblurb1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #292929;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiblurb1::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#333333;width:5px;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultihov]position:absolute;z-index:10000000000000;margin:455px 0px 0px 0px;background-color:#333333;border-radius:0px 50px 50px 0px;font:bold 15px Raleway;line-height:10px;color:#ffffff;padding:10px;border-right:solid 7px #ffffff;border-bottom:solid 2px #ffffff;width:270px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiblurbb]border-right:solid 30px #ffffff;position:absolute;margin:240px 0px 0px 0px;width:435px;background-color:#333333;color:#dddddd;padding:25px;z-index:0!important;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;-webkit-transition-delay: 1s;-moz-transition-delay: 1s;transition-delay: 1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultihov:hover + .plmultiblurbb, .plmultiblurbb:hover]opacity:1;position:absolute;z-index:10!important;-webkit-transition-delay: 0s;-moz-transition-delay: 0s;transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiblurbb h1]font:25px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiblurbb1]height:130px;font:11px verdana;text-align:justify;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiimg]height:80px;width:80px;padding:5px;border:solid 10px #333333;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:63px 0px 0px 80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmultiimg img]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmulti-icon]position:absolute;font-size:300px;line-height:300px;margin:5px 0px 0px 400px;color:#999999;opacity:.2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plmulti-lyric]margin-top:562px;position:absolute;z-index:100000;color:#f5f5f5;text-align:center;width:700px;font:10px Hammersmith One;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
last edit on Mar 26, 2019 18:17:22 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mehateu"]
[attr="class","mehateuleft"]
[attr="class","mehateulyric"]

make me hate you

[attr="class","mehateulyric2"]

you disagree 'til i don't mind and you don't matter. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working.

[attr="class","mehateublock"]
[attr="class","mehateublock3"][attr="class","ion-compose"]

[attr="class","mehateublock"]
[attr="class","mehateublock3"][attr="class","ion-pricetag"]

[attr="class","mehateublock2"]
[attr="class","mehateublock3"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","mehateuimg"]

[attr="class","mehateuright"]

this template doesn't fit the mood of the song its based on. :'D[break][break]

i know i should have seen the writings that everything about you is fake. how could i be in such denial that all you wanna do is make me hate? you build me up so you can cut me down. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working. you may believe this is gonna make me better. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working.[break][break]

each word you said – my veins grew harder. i ignored the warnings in my face. my black heart is turning into stone, 'cause all you wanna do is make me hate. you are the only thing you wanna talk about. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working. you disagree 'til i don't mind and you don't matter. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working. you are the only thing you wanna talk about. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working. you disagree 'til i don't mind and you don't matter. if you're trying to make me hate you – haha, it's working![break][break]

i know i should have seen the writings that everything about you is fake. how could i be in such denial that all you wanna do is make me hate? you build me up so you can cut me down. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working. you may believe this is gonna make me better. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working.[break][break]

each word you said – my veins grew harder. i ignored the warnings in my face. my black heart is turning into stone, 'cause all you wanna do is make me hate. you are the only thing you wanna talk about. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working. you disagree 'til i don't mind and you don't matter. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working. you are the only thing you wanna talk about. if you're trying to make me hate you, it's working. you disagree 'til i don't mind and you don't matter. if you're trying to make me hate you – haha, it's working!

[attr="class","mehateunotes"]
[attr="class","mehateunotes2"][attr="class","ion-chatbox-working"]

and then some notes can go here. c: boy, i can't triple accent in templates worth crud. but that's why i'm practicing! 8'D

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Raleway:400,800]

[newclass=.mehateu]margin:20px 0px;padding:19px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;width:510px;letter-spacing:0px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateuleft]background-color:#e3e3e3;-webkit-animation:MEHATEUCOLORS 10s infinite;-moz-animation:MEHATEUCOLORS 10s infinite;animation:MEHATEUCOLORS 10s infinite;padding:25px!important;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);width:130px;vertical-align:bottom;text-align:right;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateulyric]font:bold 50px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;letter-spacing:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateulyric2]text-align:justify;padding:15px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateublock]width:40px;height:40px;background-color:#ffffff;text-shadow:none;box-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateublock2]width:40px;height:40px;background-color:#ffffff;text-shadow:none;box-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateublock3]font-size:18px;text-align:center;line-height:40px;color:#cccccc;-webkit-animation:MEHATEUCOLORS2 10s infinite;-moz-animation:MEHATEUCOLORS2 10s infinite;animation:MEHATEUCOLORS2 10s infinite;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateuimg]height:100px;width:100px;border:solid 15px #ffffff;box-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateuimg img]height:100px;width:100px;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(115%);mix-blend-mode:multiply;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mehateuright]padding:35px!important;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#444444;vertical-align:top;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateuright font]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#cccccc;line-height:12px;-webkit-animation:MEHATEUCOLORS2 10s infinite;-moz-animation:MEHATEUCOLORS2 10s infinite;animation:MEHATEUCOLORS2 10s infinite;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateuright b]font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateuright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateunotes]background-color:#444444;margin:35px -35px -35px -35px;padding:35px;color:#ffffff;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mehateunotes2 i]color:#cccccc;font-size:35px;float:right;line-height:35px;margin-left:20px;-webkit-animation:MEHATEUCOLORS2 10s infinite;-moz-animation:MEHATEUCOLORS2 10s infinite;animation:MEHATEUCOLORS2 10s infinite;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meh8u] }@keyframes MEHATEUCOLORS { 0% { background-color:#a2d964; } 25% { background-color:#5bbae3; } 50% { background-color:#f0484e; } 75% { background-color:#cccccc; } 100% { background-color:#a2d964; }}@keyframes MEHATEUCOLORS2 { 0% { color:#a2d964; } 25% { color:#5bbae3; } 50% { color:#f0484e; } 75% { color:#999999; } 100% { color:#a2d964; }[/newclass]
last edit on May 20, 2019 3:07:18 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sumreign"]
[attr="class","sumreign-triangle"]

[attr="class","sumreign-1"]

[attr="class","sumreign-img"]

[attr="class","sumreign-num"]
[attr="class","th th-sun"]

[attr="class","sumreign-prompt"]

prompt goes here

[attr="class","sumreign-lyrics"]

scars are the wounds that we show - and time only heals when you're letting go.

standing alone in a dream where nothing is real - but, oh, how real it feels. there were times i lost my way. i was alone, lost in a haze. where are you now? i'll find you somehow! and do i stand alone like a fool out in the rain, hanging on somehow to an ancient vow when there's nothing left to gain? and do you know how it feels inside to be all alone, a fool and his pride?[break][break]

scars are the wounds that we show, and time only heals when you're letting go. many nights i lay awake, tossing and turning 'til daybreak. where are you now? i'll find you somehow! and do i stand alone like a fool out in the rain, hanging on somehow to an ancient vow when there's nothing left to gain? and do you know how it feels inside to be all alone, a fool and his pride?[break][break]

sometimes you've got to believe beyond yesterday. i'm gonna find my way in a summer's rain! in a summer's rain! i'm gonna find my way, find my way.

[attr="class","sumreign-triangle-1"]

[googlefont=Abril+Fatface:400,700]
[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:400,700]
[newclass=.sumreign]margin:30px 0px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:34px;width:501px;background-color:#f5f5f5;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BVnmNrf/scanlineshorizontal2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-triangle]height:250px;width:250px;background-color:#999999;position:absolute;margin:-35px;clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 100% 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-triangle div]height:250px;width:250px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BVnmNrf/scanlineshorizontal2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;position:relative;z-index:1;text-align:justify;font:11px Open Sans;color:#444444;padding:64px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-1 h1]margin:0px;height:1px;background-color:#dddddd;margin:20px 35px 35px 35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-1 font]font-weight:700!important;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-img]width:100px;float:right;height:175px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-img img]height:175px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-num]font:150px Abril Fatface;color:#f5f5f5;text-shadow:.75px .75px 0px #cccccc, .75px 0px 0px #cccccc, 0px .75px 0px #cccccc, -.75px 0px 0px #cccccc, 0px -.75px 0px #cccccc, -.75px .75px 0px #cccccc, .75px -.75px 0px #cccccc, -.75px -.75px 0px #cccccc;line-height:100px;letter-spacing:9px;margin-left:-20px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-num div]position:absolute;text-shadow:none!important;color:#999999;font-size:75px!important;margin:-5px 0px 0px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-prompt]background-color:#999999;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BVnmNrf/scanlineshorizontal2.png);margin-right:130px;margin-top:35px;font:bold 11px Open Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;padding:15px 12px 15px 15px;letter-spacing:3px;text-align:center;color:#f5f5f5;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-lyrics]color:#bbbbbb;font:14px Oranienbaum;letter-spacing:4px;line-height:15px;margin:35px 0px 30px 0px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BVnmNrf/scanlineshorizontal2.png);padding:55px 65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-triangle-1]height:125px;width:125px;transform:rotate(180deg);background-color:#999999;position:absolute;margin:-90px 0px 0px 411px;clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 100% 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumreign-triangle-1 div]height:250px;width:250px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BVnmNrf/scanlineshorizontal2.png);[/newclass]
last edit on Jun 20, 2019 17:41:09 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]
[attr="class","laycake-top"]
[attr="class","laycake-top-slant-1"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-slant-2"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-img"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-icon"][attr="class","th th-skull"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric"]BANG BANG

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric-2"]I GAVE YOU MY LOVE AND THEN YOU SHOT ME DOWN

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric-4"]what's that sound?

[attr="class","laycake-mid"]

[attr="class","laycake-icon"]

[attr="class","laycake-lyric"]but then i really thought we had a chance

[attr="class","laycake-mid-1"]
[attr="class","laycake-tag-1"]
[attr="class","laycake-tag"]

bang! bang! aister zales + danger danger

[attr="class","laycake-mid-2"]

it was a warm night on the south side of town. they said they'd seen ya' - you were sneakin' around with a stranger. girl, these rumors are drivin' me mad. all my good friends turn their face to the wall when they see me. what the hell's goin' on? am i so blind that i can't see when i'm being had? i know it's silly, but then i really thought we had a chance. i must've been crazy! bang! bang! what's that sound? i gave you my love, then you shot me down. bang! bang! you're so cool. playin' a game; someday you're gonna lose. bang! bang![break][break]

girl, you told me you were not like the rest, then you showed me. now you're failing the test. it was easy: just an urge in the heat of the night. i believed you. now that's all in the past, 'cause i made some mistakes, but i'm learnin' fast. never put your heart on the line. never put your heart on the line! i know it's silly, but then i really thought we had a chance. i must've been crazy! bang! bang! what's that sound? i gave you my love, then you shot me down. bang! bang! you're so cool. playin' a game; someday you're gonna lose.[break][break]

bang! bang! what's that sound? i gave you my love, then you shot me down. bang! bang! you're so cool. playin' a game; someday you're gonna lose. bang! bang!

[attr="class","laycake-lyric-2"]i must have been crazy!

[attr="class","laycake-overlay"]

[googlefont=Kumar+One+Outline:400]
[googlefont=Abril+Fatface:400]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.laycake]margin:25px 0px;width:600px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;background-color:#e9e9e9; }.laycake-top { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;border-top:solid 2px #000000;width:600px;height:250px;background-color:#b09494;position:relative;overflow:hidden;text-shadow:.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px .75px 0px #000000, -.75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px -.75px 0px #000000; }
.laycake-top-slant-1 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;margin-top:100px;border-left:solid 250px #ffffff;border-bottom:solid 75px #ffffff;border-top:solid 75px transparent;border-right:solid 250px transparent; }.laycake-top-slant-2 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-right:solid 250px #bd3939;border-bottom:solid 125px #bd3939;border-top:solid 125px transparent;border-left:solid 250px transparent;margin-left:150px; }.laycake-top-img { height:250px;width:650px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VjR9hKp/Aissst.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply;position:absolute;z-index:1; }
.laycake-top-icon { font-size:170px;line-height:170px;text-align:right;width:570px;margin-top:35px;position:absolute;color:#bd3939; }.laycake-top-lyric { position:absolute;font:60px Kumar One Outline;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:6.9px;z-index:2;line-height:60px;text-align:right;width:548px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 { margin:160px 0px 0px 66px;background-color:#000000;position:absolute;z-index:2;padding:10px 0px 10px 5px;width:465px;text-align:center;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:4.45px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#bd3939; }.laycake-top-lyric-3 { font:112px Kumar One Outline;position:absolute;z-index:2;letter-spacing:-4px;line-height:126px;color:#eeeeee;text-align:right;width:540px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 { background:linear-gradient(to right,rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,1));color:#eeeeee!important;text-shadow:none;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:3px;color:#eeeeee;width:515px;text-align:right;margin-top:50px;position:absolute;z-index:2; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#bd3939;line-height:10px; }.laycake-mid { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WvBL93G/Aist-Firre.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; }.laycake-mid table { border-spacing:0px; }.laycake-icon { height:100px;width:100px;position:absolute;margin:-35px 0px 0px -15px;z-index:10;border:solid 2px #000000;padding:13px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#eeeeee; }.laycake-icon img { height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%; }.laycake-lyric { background-color:#000000;padding:15px 13px 15px 25px;display:inline-block;margin:35px 35px 35px 95px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2.6px;white-space:nowrap; }.laycake-mid-1 { padding:0px 35px 110px 35px; }.laycake-mid-2 { font:12px Roboto;padding-left:30px;padding:0px 25px 0px 40px;text-align:justify;color:#222222;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #e9e9e9; }.laycake-mid-2 b { color:#bd3939; }.laycake-mid-2 i { color:#888888; }.laycake-tag { margin-top:75px;letter-spacing:1px;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;line-height:10px;transform:rotate(-90deg);background-color:#bd3939;padding:15px;transform-origin:0px 0px;position:absolute; }.laycake-tag a { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#eeeeee!important;text-decoration:none; }.laycake-lyric-2 { background-color:#000000;padding:15px;float:right;margin:-75px 35px 0px 105px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px; }.laycake-lyric b, .laycake-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#bd3939; }.laycake-overlay { height:300px;width:80px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WnfdXNC/AisFire.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply;[/newclass]

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","twilite"]
[attr="class","twilite-top"]

[attr="class","twilite-bulk"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","twilite-tab"]
[attr="class","th th-coffee-2"]
]
[attr="class","twilite-top-1"]

thegooddoctorx

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-coffee-2"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-color"]

[attr="class","twilite-back-img"]
[attr="class","twilite-back-img-2"]

[attr="class","twilite-top-2"]
[attr="class","twilite-circ-1"]

[attr="class","twilite-num"]01

[attr="class","twilite-icon"]

[attr="class","twilite-name"]
the good
doctor x

[attr="class","twilite-mid-0"]

[attr="class","twilite-mid"]

overview

revolution leader

single

pansexual

?? yrs

revolutionist

[attr="class","twilite-mid-1"]
[attr="class","twilite-blurb"]

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there’s a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him – it’s two AM.[break][break]

It’s two AM. The fear is gone. I’m sitting here waiting, the gun still warm. Maybe my connection is tired of taking chances. Yeah, there’s a storm in my head. Wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead, cannot decode. My whole life spins into a frenzy. Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I’ve gone too far? Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I’ve gone too far? So you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone.

[attr="class","twilite-plot"]

PLOT HOOKS

I’m fallin’ down a spiral, destination unknown. Double-crossed messenger all alone. Can’t get no connection, can’t get through – where are you? Well, the night weighs heavy on his guilty mind. This far from the borderline when the hitman comes. He knows damn well he has been cheated, and he says: Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I’ve come too far? Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I’ve come too far? So you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone. So you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone, when the bullet hits the bone.[break][break]

Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I’ve come too far? Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I too go now that I’ve come too far? So you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone. So you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone. When the bullet hits the bone, oh, when the bullet hits the bone.

[attr="class","twilite-bot"]

revolutionc

tell them that i can't be bought - tell them that i'm not free

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:600px;height:870px;padding:0px!important;position:absolute;z-index:1;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-injection"]
]

NIKKI STRAUSS

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-injection"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]02

nicklaus
strauss

overview

hitman

smitten

bi / demisexual

20 yrs

revolutionist

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there’s a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him – it’s two AM.[break][break]

It’s two AM. The fear is gone. I’m sitting here waiting, the gun still warm. Maybe my connection is tired of taking chances. Yeah, there’s a storm in my head. Wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead, cannot decode. My whole life spins into a frenzy. Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I’ve gone too far? Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I’ve gone too far? So you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone.

PLOT HOOKS

I’m fallin’ down a spiral, destination unknown. Double-crossed messenger all alone. Can’t get no connection, can’t get through – where are you? Well, the night weighs heavy on his guilty mind. This far from the borderline when the hitman comes. He knows damn well he has been cheated, and he says: Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I’ve come too far? Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I’ve come too far? So you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone. So you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone, when the bullet hits the bone.[break][break]

Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I to go now that I’ve come too far? Help, I’m steppin’ into the Twilight Zone. Place is a madhouse, feels like being cold. My beacon’s been moved under moon and star. Where am I too go now that I’ve come too far? So you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone. So you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone. When the bullet hits the bone, oh, when the bullet hits the bone.

revolutionc

you're a one-man death machine: make this city bleed!

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:600px;height:870px;padding:0px!important;position:absolute;z-index:1;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-ufo"]
]

FRIEDA MARLENE

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-ufo"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]03

frieda
marlene

overview

student

crushing

bisexual

19 yrs

civilian

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

won't someone come and take a chance with me? 'cause i ain't so bad

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
]

DT JESUS

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-fire"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]04

downtown
jesus

overview

bouncer

single

bisexual

29 yrs

civilian

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

watch your women and your whiskey when your future's in the past

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-sunflower"]
]

KARVA ROAKE

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-sunflower"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]05

karva
roake

overview

florist / medic

dating

hetero / demisexual

33 yrs

revolutionist

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

you get what you pay for, but i just had no intention of living this way

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-snowflake"]
]

SERDJAN ALESKOVIC

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-snowflake"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]06

serdjan
aleskovic

overview

beat cop

married

heterosexual

47 yrs

law enforcement

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

dear god, is it suicide? i have never been a man of passion

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-cherry"]
]

MAXINE SULLIVAN

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-cherry"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]07

maxine
sullivan

overview

politician

single

bi-curious

26 yrs

civilian

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

you've got me feelin' like a pantomime, that's why i only love you part-time

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-parrot"]
]

DANIEL PARKS

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-parrot"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]08

daniel
parks

overview

college student / housekeeper

crushing

bisexual

31 yrs

civilian

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

do you remember when you got your lucky break?

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-moon"]
]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-moon"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]09

waverly
elliot

overview

swindler

dating

closeted homosexual

30 yrs

revolutionist

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

i'm doing you a favor as i'm taking all your money

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-brain"]
]

HEINRICH E. MANN

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-brain"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]10

heinrich
e. mann

overview

paralegal

crushing

bi / demisexual

39 yrs

law enforcement

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

shadows mock and taunt him, and the ghost that haunt him chain him to the ground

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-solar-system"]
]

JOEL VANHANEN

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-solar-system"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]11

joel
vanhanen

overview

student

engaged

heterosexual

17 yrs

civilian

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

too many things at stake to ever make it feel like yesterday did

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-bear"]
]

KATHER POLLOCK

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-bear"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]12

kather
pollock

overview

detective

married

heterosexual

28 yrs

law enforcement

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

i'll send an sos to the world, i hope that someone gets my message in a bottle

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-iceberg"]
]

WILLIAM SOMETHINGOROTHER

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-iceberg"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-num"]13

william
buttmunch

overview

priest / human trafficker

single

heterosexual

39 yrs

civilian

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

forgive me, father - yes, i have sinned - i will never be holy, i will never be saved

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-bee"]
]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-bee"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-circ-2"]

firsties
lastname

overview

occupation

status

romantic / sexual

00 yrs

group name

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

so you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone

[PTab=
[attr="class","th th-bee"]
]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","twilite-top-11"][attr="class","th th-bee"]

application

tracker

contacts

development

[attr="class","twilite-circ-2"]

firsties
lastname

overview

occupation

status

romantic / sexual

00 yrs

group name

GENERAL CHARACTER BLURB

PLOT HOOKS

revolutionc

so you will come to know when the bullet hits the bone

[/PTabbedContent={width:600px;background-color:transparent;height:870px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#444444;font-size:10px;}]

[googlefont=Abril+Fatface:300,400,700][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.twilite]width:600px;background-color:#f5f5f5;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-top]background-color:#444444;height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-top-1]margin-top:-70px;height:30px;padding:20px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-top-1 h1]font:150px Abril Fatface;letter-spacing:-13px;white-space:nowrap;font-style:italic;font-weight:400!important;line-height:80px;position:absolute;margin:-45px;color:#444444;text-shadow:-.75px -.75px 0px #5e5e5e, -.75px .75px 0px #5e5e5e, .75px -.75px 0px #5e5e5e, .75px .75px 0px #5e5e5e;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-top-1 div]border:solid 1px #5e5e5e;background-color:#444444;outline:solid 2px rgba(33,33,33,.3);padding:9px;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.5px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;margin-right:10px;position:relative;z-index:1;color:#888888;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-top-1 div:hover]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-top-11]width:10px;color:#91c4cc;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-color]height:800px;width:120px;background-color:#91c4cc;position:absolute;z-index:1;margin-left:480px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-color div]height:800px;width:120px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(244,244,244,0),rgba(244,244,244,.35));[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-top-2]height:150px;width:599px;border-left:solid 1px #d5d5d5;position:relative;z-index:3;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-num]font:250px Abril Fatface;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-15px;line-height:150px;position:absolute;margin:-10px -40px;color:#f5f5f5;text-shadow:5px 0px 0px rgba(33,33,33,.01);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-name]position:relative;z-index:2;padding:30px 25px;font:55px Abril Fatface;font-style:italic;line-height:45px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fcfcfc;text-shadow:-.75px -.75px 0px #d5d5d5,-.75px .75px 0px #d5d5d5,.75px .75px 0px #d5d5d5,.75px -.75px 0px #d5d5d5,5px 0px 0px rgba(33,33,33,.05);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-name div]padding-left:10px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-icon]height:100px;width:100px;padding:20px;position:absolute;margin:-25px 0px 0px 430px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#f5f5f5;box-shadow:0px 0px 2px rgba(33,33,33,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-circ-1]position:absolute;z-index:1;height:160px;width:160px;border:dashed 3px #f5f5f5;filter:drop-shadow(0px 0px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.2));margin:-38px 0px 0px 417px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-mid-0]height:1px;width:480px;margin-top:-1px;background-color:#d5d5d5;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-mid]border-left:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-right:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:20px;background-color:#f8f8f8;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-mid div]float:right;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#f5f5f5;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:10px;padding:9px;position:relative;z-index:1;outline:solid 2px rgba(33,33,33,.025);color:#888888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-mid h1]font:150px Abril Fatface;letter-spacing:-13px;white-space:nowrap;font-style:italic;font-weight:400!important;line-height:80px;position:absolute;margin:-47px -45px;color:#f8f8f8;text-shadow:-.75px -.75px 0px #e3e3e3, -.75px .75px 0px #e3e3e3, .75px -.75px 0px #e3e3e3, .75px .75px 0px #e3e3e3;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-blurb]padding:35px;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-right:none;width:409px;height:185px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-blurb h1]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:14px;font:20px Abril Fatface;line-height:15px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:3px;color:#888888;font-style:italic;outline:solid 3px rgba(33,33,33,.025);margin-bottom:20px;background-color:#f8f8f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-blurb div]column-count:2;column-gap:41px;column-rule:solid 1px #d5d5d5;-webkit-column-count:2;-webkit-column-gap:41px;-webkit-column-rule:solid 1px #d5d5d5;-moz-column-count:2;-moz-column-gap:41px;-moz-column-rule:solid 1px #d5d5d5;overflow:auto;height:100px;font-family:Verdana, Sans Serif;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-plot]border-left:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:35px 35px 39px 35px;width:409px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-plot h2]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;outline:solid 3px rgba(33,33,33,.025);background-color:#f8f8f8;padding:9px;width:100px;height:230px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-plot h2 img]height:230px;width:100px;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-plot h1]margin-left:140px;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:14px;font:20px Abril Fatface;line-height:15px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:3px;color:#888888;font-style:italic;outline:solid 3px rgba(33,33,33,.025);margin-bottom:20px;background-color:#f8f8f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-plot div]height:184px;padding-right:15px;overflow:auto;font-family:Verdana, Sans Serif;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-blurb div b, .twilite-plot div b]color:#91c4cc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-bot]position:relative;overflow:hidden;padding:20px;background-color:#444444;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-bot h1]font:150px Abril Fatface;letter-spacing:-13px;white-space:nowrap;font-style:italic;font-weight:400!important;line-height:80px;position:absolute;margin:-45px;color:#444444;text-shadow:-.75px -.75px 0px #5e5e5e, -.75px .75px 0px #5e5e5e, .75px -.75px 0px #5e5e5e, .75px .75px 0px #5e5e5e;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-bot div]border:solid 1px #5e5e5e;background-color:#444444;outline:solid 2px rgba(33,33,33,.3);padding:9px;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.5px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;margin-right:10px;position:relative;z-index:1;color:#888888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-bot div b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-back-img]width:600px;height:150px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/YbVFd40/Revo-Banner-Maybe2.png);filter:contrast(150%) grayscale(100%);mix-blend-mode:multiply;opacity:.1;position:absolute;z-index:0;background-position:right center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-back-img-2]width:120px;height:150px;margin-left:480px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/YbVFd40/Revo-Banner-Maybe2.png);filter:contrast(150%) grayscale(100%);mix-blend-mode:multiply;opacity:.2;position:absolute;z-index:2;background-position:right center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-tab]background-color:#ffffff;height:40px;width:40px;color:#888888;border-radius:100%;line-height:42px!important;font-size:16px;box-shadow:0px 0px 2px rgba(33,33,33,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite-tab div]height:40px;width:40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twilite .PT_table .PT_tabs]position:absolute;z-index:1000;color:#eeeeee;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;float:left;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:232px;margin-left:499px;cursor:pointer;height:0px;width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]position:absolute;z-index:1000;color:#eeeeee;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;float:left;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:232px;margin-left:499px;cursor:pointer;height:0px;width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]position:absolute;z-index:1000;color:#eeeeee;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;float:left;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:232px;margin-left:499px;cursor:pointer;height:0px;width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twilite .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]position:absolute;z-index:1000;color:#eeeeee;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;float:left;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:232px;margin-left:499px;cursor:pointer;height:0px;width:0px;[/newclass]

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","betheir1"]
[attr="class","betheir"]
[attr="class","betheir-left"]

00. prompt

character

[attr="class","betheir-mid"]

[attr="class","betheir-right"]

I heard the voice of redemption[break]
For me, there is no exemption[break]
I started praying[break]
I heard the voice of satisfaction[break]
Moving me for benefaction[break]
I started bleeding[break]
I heard the bell begin to chime, warning me[break]
Don't let this be my time[break]
Don't let this be my time[break][break]

I'll be there for you when you walk through the fire[break]
I'll be there for you when the flames get higher[break]
When nothing fits and nothing seems right[break]
'Til the very last breath of my life[break]
I'll be there for you[break]
I'll be there[break][break]

You saw me slide, you saw me fall[break]
We kept our pride through it all[break]
When skies are dark, no sun shines through[break]
I'll be there[break]
I'll be there for you

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.betheir1]width:550px;padding:15px;border:solid 2px #ffffff;border-radius:50px;margin:25px auto; }.betheir { width:550px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:150px 0px auto; }.betheir-left { border-radius:35px 0px 0px 35px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#ff8085,#ffa1b4);padding:50px;color:#eeeeee;display:flex;align-items:flex-end; }.betheir-left div { transform:rotate(-90deg);white-space:nowrap;height:0px;width:0px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 30px Poppins;line-height:25px;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15); }.betheir-left div h1 { margin:0px;font:bold 15px Hind;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:2px; }.betheir-right { background-color:#f7f7f7;border-radius:0px 35px 35px 0px;padding:50px;font:13px Hind;line-height:18px; }.betheir-mid { position:relative;z-index:1;padding:50px 0px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;justify-content:space-between; }.betheir-mid div { gap:10px;display:flex;flex-direction:column; }.betheir-mid span { display:block;height:5px;width:30px;margin:0px -15px;background-color:#ffffff;border-radius:3px;box-shadow:2px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1),-2px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
last edit on Mar 28, 2021 0:35:15 GMT by pharaoh leap

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bomshel"]
[attr="class","bomshel-top"]
[attr="class","bomshel-top-left"]

[attr="class","bomshel-top-right"]
[attr="class","bomshel-top-right-1"]

get up, get up, drop the
bombshell

[attr="class","bomshel-top-right-2"]

[attr="class","bomshel-gadget"]
[attr="class","bomshel-icon"]

[attr="class","bomshel-tagged"]
Written For

[attr="class","bomshel-tagged-1"]
+

[attr="class","bomshel-mid"]

get up, get up, get up. get up, get up, get up. get up, get up, get up. get up, get up, get up. get up, get up, get up, drop the bombshell. get up, get up, this is out of control. get up, get up, get up, drop the bombshell. get up, get up, and get gone.[break][break]

no look who's coming, yeah, look who's back. quick, drop the bombshell straight to the track. the twenty-first century killing machine: burnt on the inside, a five-headed team. now, i'm not the same because you're not the same, and you're not the same because i'm not the same, and we're not the same. this could never be the same. and we just want to survive. get up, get up, get up, drop the bombshell. get up, get up, this is out of control. get up, get up, get up, drop the bombshell. get up, get up, and get gone.[break][break]

now, you want to save us, and you want it all, and you want the transmit 'cause you want the call, and you want the one that makes the worlds collide - but since that has happened, it's grown twice in side. (now, i'm not the same. now, i'm not the same. now, i'm not the same. now, i'm not the same.) get up, get up, get up, drop the bombshell. get up, get up, this is out of control. get up, get up, get up, drop the bombshell. get up, get up, and get gone.[break][break]

get up, get up! drop the bombshell. get up, get up! drop the bombshell.

[attr="class","bomshel-bot-title"]
Notes About This Post

[attr="class","bomshel-bot"]

and then some notes about that post can go here! this won't scroll, but expands - but even then, don't... don't go TOO crazy.

[googlefont=Goldman:100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800]
[newclass=.bomshel]background-color:#e7e7e7;width:550px;margin:25px auto;border:solid 2px #ffffff;box-shadow:0px 0px 10px rgba(0,0,0,.2);border-radius:10px; }.bomshel-top { background-color:#222222;padding:50px;border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px; }.bomshel-top-left { position:absolute;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6w5DZ7D/Messpeon2.png);margin:-50px;height:155px;width:350px;mix-blend-mode:lighten;border-radius:10px 0px 0px 0px;filter:brightness(110%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); }.bomshel-top-right { display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto 4px;gap:26px;color:#eeeeee;position:relatve;z-index:1; }.bomshel-top-right-1 { text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase; }.bomshel-top-right-1 h1 { margin:0px;font:50px Goldman;line-height:30px;letter-spacing:-2px; }.bomshel-top-right-1 h1 div { font:bold 10px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:5px;padding-bottom:15px; }.bomshel-top-right-2 { height:100%;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#3abad6,#94c3d1);border-radius:3px; }.bomshel-gadget { position:absolute;z-index:1;margin:-70px -25px; }.bomshel-icon { height:100px;width:100px;padding:20px;background-color:#efefef;border-radius:100%;border:solid 3px #222222;position:absolute;z-index:2;box-shadow:2px 2px 5px rgba(0,0,0,.1); }.bomshel-icon img { height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%; }.bomshel-tagged { background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#3abad6,#94c3d1);border-radius:10px 35px 35px 10px;font:25px Goldman;line-height:15px;padding:13px;border:solid 2px #efefef;position:relative;z-index:3;margin:55px 0px 0px 128px;width:270px;color:#efefef;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2); }.bomshel-tagged-1 { background-color:#222222;position:relative;z-index:1;margin:0px 35px 0px 122px;font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:10px!important;height:10px;padding:6px 0px 6px 20px;border-radius:0px 0px 35px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#efefef;letter-spacing:1px;box-shadow:2px 2px 5px rgba(0,0,0,.1); }.bomshel-tagged-1::before { display:block;content:'';position:absolute;height:51px;width:303px;background-color:#222222;border-radius:0px 30px 30px 0px;margin:-53px 0px 0px -14px;box-shadow:2px 2px 5px rgba(0,0,0,.1); }.bomshel-tagged-1 a { font:bold 10px Inconsolata;line-height:10px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#94c3d1!important; }.bomshel-mid { border-right:solid 65px #e0e0e0;padding:90px 50px 50px 50px;color:#222222;font:13px Hind;line-height:19px;text-align:justify; }.bomshel-mid b { color:#3abad6; }.bomshel-mid i { color:#777777; }.bomshel-bot-title { border:solid 3px #222222;border-right:none;padding:2px;padding-right:0px;background-color:#efefef;border-radius:35px 0px 0px 35px;position:absolute;margin:-35px 0px 0px 320px;width:225px;box-shadow:2px 2px 5px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:2; }.bomshel-bot-title div { background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#3abad6,#94c3d1);border-radius:30px 0px 0px 30px;padding:15px 0px;font:15px Goldman;line-height:10px;color:#efefef;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.1);text-align:center;white-space:nowrap; }.bomshel-bot { background-color:#222222;color:#efefef;padding:35px;font:12px Inconsolata;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.25px;border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px;position:relative;overflow:hidden; }.bomshel-bot div { position:absolute;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6w5DZ7D/Messpeon2.png);margin:-50px;height:250px;width:400px;mix-blend-mode:lighten;border-radius:10px 0px 0px 0px;filter:brightness(110%);clip-path: polygon(35% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);margin-left:150px; }.bomshel-bot span { position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
last edit on Mar 28, 2021 0:36:02 GMT by pharaoh leap