write a reply

Quick Interest Checks

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Does anyone want a shonen animanga RP site? I love shonen, but I can't seem to generate interest with any of the sites I make. We can work out the details together; for now, let's just say that we're basing it (vaguely) on real life and leave it at that.
last edit on Jan 3, 2019 1:48:04 GMT by Deleted
50written posts
mavrohearned bits
offlinecurrently
mavroh
mavroh Avatar
yumyums Avatar
Does anyone want a shonen animanga RP site? I love shonen, but I can't seem to generate interest with any of the sites I make. We can work out the details together; for now, let's just say that we're basing it (vaguely) on real life and leave it at that.
I'm in the process of making... something along those lines. I'm mostly inspired by the aesthetics of battle shonen with the crazy power levels, fast-paced action and gazillion plotlines but I'm trying to implement the tone and lore of western fantasy stuff. If you're interested hit me up and I can show you what I have so far. @yumyums
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
would anyone be interested in a site where you make characters, from any walk of life or any universe - but the setting of the site changes every so often and your characters have to adapt to the setting change?
pronounsshe/her
31written posts
trishearned bits
offlinecurrently
trish
trish Avatar
to grad school or not to grad school
Howdy, y'all! Do you like mythology? Do you like giant mechas? Do you like smooching...in space!? Then, boy, do I have an idea for you! A book idea I'm seeking to develop and have oodles of fun with, [ GOD MACHINE ] is just for you if you like sci-fi fantasy! I wanted to gauge some interest to see if anyone enjoys animanga sci-fi fantasy first! Feel free to DM me or anything if you have questions <3
last edit on Jan 22, 2019 3:19:06 GMT by trish
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
Would anyone be interested in a Naruto rp centered on the Hidden Mist Village? The site would focus on the academy with a background of political turmoil surrounding the end of the practice of having students fight to the death to graduate. The site would be set in an alternate universe and original characters only. It would be systemless with some restrictions on some of the more pulpy powers in the show to keep things sane.
11written posts
aybaybeeearned bits
offlinecurrently
aybaybee
aybaybee Avatar
I'd be totally into developing a NORAGAMI RP, run it on a talent/development and partnership system, not dissimilar to traditional soul eater rps. My only hesitation is interest; not sure if enough people are familiar enough with Noragami to get people into it?
last edit on Feb 12, 2019 0:14:38 GMT by aybaybee
pronounsShe/Her
11written posts
neppitearned bits
offlinecurrently
neppit
neppit Avatar
The current idea that I am working on is for a roleplay based on the Persona series, focusing on an original scenario and setting. I'd like for it to be relatively systems and plot-based, with plenty of freedom in regards to how players can interact with the world around them. The hope was that I could incorporate systems typical to both social based roleplays and battle based ones, considering the way that Persona is as a series. This would be my second attempt to make a roleplay site, after my first fell through due to some circumstances outside of my control. 
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,500written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
neppit Avatar
The current idea that I am working on is for a roleplay based on the Persona series, focusing on an original scenario and setting. I'd like for it to be relatively systems and plot-based, with plenty of freedom in regards to how players can interact with the world around them. The hope was that I could incorporate systems typical to both social based roleplays and battle based ones, considering the way that Persona is as a series. This would be my second attempt to make a roleplay site, after my first fell through due to some circumstances outside of my control. 

Yo, would this be Proboards? Need a skinner? :eyes emoji: