Admin favourites

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

-People getting excited over threads/plots/etc
-Members chatting with each other, making friends, having fun!
-People greeting each other~
-Members helping other members out, especially while I was away
-Seeing threads actually finish, rather than simply die off
-Members liking updates and thanking me for updates. ;w; They are so thoughtful
-Our levels are post-count based, so it's excited when I see a character has levelled up!
-"Anniversaries" of how long members have been around. Every month it's like "aah, they are still here. ;w;" And now, I can't even imagine the site without them because they've stuck for so long. ;w;
-When we joke about eachother's chars and such. xD

pronounsThey/Them
28written posts
aniearned bits
offlinecurrently
ani
ani Avatar
Excited people! Excited threads! People contributing to the site plot when asked for suggestions. People encouraging each other and being there for each other. I also love curious people, the ones who ask about all those little details about the site and people's character. Those are the best.
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

seeing how everyone's writing style develops over time. i just find the subtle changes in how people write to be so fascinating. plus it's always great to see people improve and definitely when they start feeling comfort and confident with their own writing ability.

last edit on Jul 30, 2018 15:44:45 GMT by valka
if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Making new friends and seeing your wonderful site thriving!!! All those wonderful plots and threads, I adore all that! It makes everything worth it for sure. 

Characters and character relations, Oh and dramatic plots, whilst I love a good happy thread. I'm a huge horror fan, so a nice scary thread or event is also good fun. 

Basically a happy, active and friendly site!!!! Brings that warm sense of accomplishment and worth while.  
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
521written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
I really love it when I see new members join and become interesting in joining. Even if they don't stay, I love the fact that they tried.

And of course, when the members are all happy and enjoying themselves. I love it when the site is active because the members want to be active. The interactions and relationships that develop are beautiful.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Okay, I complained last night, so I need to balance that out with the awesome things happening.

I love it every time my members prove that the system on the site is amazing for storytelling. It's more than just throwing numbers at each other for egoboosting, or some arbitrary thing to make things fair, it exists to make plots happen, encourage dynamics between characters, and help people come up with ideas they never would have thought of otherwise. The current thread has been great for all of this and has sparked much discussion in Discord; not about numbers or stats, but about what happened ICly and what might happen in the future. I'm always so happy to see it encouraging this kind of thing. <3
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,369written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i wholeheartedly love the feeling of knowing that my site will be okay even through activity lulls because i have full faith in the core group of members. it's good to not feel anxious about my site dying all the time (which i feel like is something most admins do even if activity isn't an issue). i really love our community.
last edit on Sept 10, 2018 14:16:21 GMT by ulla