103written posts
KOJIearned bits
offlinecurrently
KOJI
KOJI Avatar
immortal by design.
melusine Avatar
Aug 1, 2018 12:32:07 GMT @melusine said:
Favorite drink? Coca cola and peach ice tea.

Favorite food? A Norwegian dish called "pinnekjøtt" and lightly salted, boiled cod with potatoes, carrots and butter and halibut with bacon @.@ oh and cheese grated cauliflower and broccoli, boiled, and then baked in the oven ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Favorite desserts... Apple CAKE and spice cake. Favorite snacks... Anything salty.

AND CREME FRAICHE PIZZA!!!

i live under a rock... in narnia. there's such a thing as apple cake?

French Toast is the superior breakfast food and my fav. Lasagna running a close second.

Drink wise, Green tea is da bomb.

Candy goes to fruit gushers.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
KOJI Avatar

i live under a rock... in narnia. there's such a thing as apple cake?
Oh my god.
Let me introduce you to the eight wonder of the world, THE APPLE CAKE:

It's so deliciously juicy, and not too sweet either, but a perfect blend, so you can eat it without getting nauseous! ʕっ˘ڡ˘ςʔ
Lux Lucet in Tenebris
aliasJacob
pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
My mother's spaghetti.  She would bake homemade garlic bread when we had them for dinner.  Later on, I was taught how.  Rosemary, the herb I always favored, got sprinkled in the spaghetti by me to be unconnected.

Drinks are/were complicated.  My father came to the "Bible Belt" in 1981 with his job.  Mother emigrated in 1980 with hers.  Sweet tea sans ice became the former's preferred.  The latter's parents raised us on coffee as toddlers, albeit my brother execrated it. 

Upon me getting sick, Mum started buying me blackberry juice, flavored cranberry juice, grape juice, and unfiltered apple juice.  Cider, my other potation of choice, factored, likewise.  Father never quite kept up track.
pronounsDOLLAR / DINERO
103written posts
KOJIearned bits
offlinecurrently
KOJI
KOJI Avatar
immortal by design.
melusine Avatar
Aug 1, 2018 17:15:40 GMT @melusine said:

It's so deliciously juicy, and not too sweet either, but a perfect blend, so you can eat it without getting nauseous! ʕっ˘ڡ˘ςʔ

okay so... i don't even like apple pie, but, that cake looks dee-lish-us. i gotta try it. -begins search-

last edit on Aug 1, 2018 17:55:11 GMT by KOJI
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
KOJI Avatar
okay so... i don't even like apple pie, but, that cake looks dee-lish-us. i gotta try it. -begins search-
It's the best thing ever, and it's super easy - and quick to make! If you can't find the recipe (From the ones I've looked at, they don't use the same ingredients, but I only looked at like... two >_>) in English, I'd be happy to translate one from Norwegian for you ^_^
pronounsshe/her
66written posts
foxtrottearned bits
offlinecurrently
foxtrott
foxtrott Avatar
endless Avatar
foxtrott Avatar
is there a way to anti-like this
No.

There is only bowing before the glory of the pineapple and its bromelain powers.

see the thing I don't get is like

animals don't see a porcupine or thistle and go "imma core that bitch and then spend a ridiculous amount of time shaving off the spines just to partake in its Moist Citrus"

so why the heckity do humans do it

we are not Gods. we should not eat Pineapple
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
inari Avatar

hawaiian pizza. that's right, u heard me, pineapples n all

i'm joining the controversy

Piggy backing off this and going a step further-

The pineapple used to cook food or adorn it

Is the fucking best

Like holy almighty it is so bloody good and i love it more than anything and totally dont strip hawaiin pizzas of their pineapple so i can just eat all of it

Nope not at all
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

i love food, but i honestly haven't tried a lot of stuff -

i love pasta and as basic as it is i love love love when my mum makes sausage pasta for dinner, which uses a tomato based sauce. it's just. So Good. on the same line i also love spaghetti bolognese because of the same meat and tomato-based sauce combo. i also love pizza, straying more towards meat-based toppings but i do like good ol' margherita too.

i'm also a big fan of chicken fried rice and egg fried rice. noodles are great too and they form a large part of my diet. burgers and chicken nuggets are great and the fries from mcdonalds are just [grabby hands] more pls.

i also love tuna a lot and i'll happily have a tuna sandwich. i recently learned how to make my own tuna melts too so |D i'm happy.

drinks-wise, i love tea, hot chocolate, coke and pepsi. i also like j2o and ribena, which are basically juice drinks. i also like cherryade and if my mum ever gets it (usually for christmas) i'll just take the bottle for myself lmAO

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
my favorite food would definitely be between deep-fried prawn crackers, roasted quail with butter, and vietnamese spinach & shrimp ball soup, in varying degrees of healthiness! i'm not really someone to try new things (oops), so these have been definite constants throughout my childhood. also, they just taste really good LOL

i also love aloe juice and milk tea !! i'm not rlly complicated on the drinks front tbh -- i'm a sucker for good old-fashioned water as it is!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I'm gonna go with my favorite drink this week, which is Ramune. For me it kind of goes in cycles. For a while, it was that Japanese Aloe drink, and a while after that it was Thai Tea (homemade), but right now it's Ramune...or homemade fruit smoothies. I'm kind of a mess with picking a favorite...
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW