Looking for a great many things!

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I made this concept recently and would love to play him somewhere. He was originally for a persona site, but feel free to pitch other sites where he'd fit at.

Name 黒ばむ蓮 REN KUROBA (the kanji might be wrong, pft)
Arcana Nameless/Death
FC Masrur from Magi
Shadow concept "Ren" can mean water lillies or lotus. A lotus symbolises the rebirth of something (which may be foreshadowing depending upon plot progression). Kuroba was taken from "kuroba mu" which means "become black." In other words: a blackening lotus. While Ren's shadow was created by the emotions of unfortunate children who pined for both vengeance and a saviour. As a result, Ren takes on the stature of a large man for the sense of "protector." When in a supernatural area, lotus petals can be seen around his feet, a glimpse of his shadow self. Even though Ren is considered a more docile sentient shadow, his beast-like wrath in response to certain "triggers" is a reminder of his origins.
last edit on Aug 26, 2018 18:27:17 GMT by Deleted
pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar
So I wasn't going to post my particular rp because I don't think it matches exactly what you're looking for, but I thought I might as well try since you haven't gotten any other responses!

The rp I'm talking about in particular is Coming Home, a Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon-inspired slice-of-life. It's not quite Rune Factory, but we do have a small dash of magic! To clarify, we have special magical characters that span from witches to merfolk with their own powers. We've been around for more than 6 months now, and we have a great, welcoming, zero-drama community. Feel free to visit and see what you think.

HOMEPLOTRULESSETTINGADVERTISE
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
tbh gorl, when YOU find a non-canon perosna site. LET ME KNOW because i am RIGHT behind you on wanting one, lmaooooo! but, at the moment, i think i can help you with 1 of those requests. the 4TH one. there's a sight called surreality? i think you'll fit wonders there--or rather the character concept you just stated i mean. i'm not on it, but i love assisting sites with obtaining new members when i can.

but it's a beautiful, original site i believe. the skin is lovely, it has a theme that just pulls you in. and honestly, just so many stories can be cultivated from just being on here that i low-key believe there may be some tearjerking plots happening on there. but check it out, it's worth a look: surreality.

last edit on Aug 29, 2018 17:50:23 GMT by light
7written posts
Sairaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Saira
Saira Avatar
Agh, I keep reading your character concept and staring at it and wanting to make it fit. I wasn't going to post, because I'm not sure how open to changes you'd be but screw it maybe we can wiggle in something you'd like idk.

Anyway. I'm going to throw Eledria your way. And I'm like... 100% willing to try and wiggle this dragon-boy of yours into wherever we can wiggle him into. (Your friend's character would be easy, we even have a guild that would be the perfect fit for him, since they literally... hunt things. Like monsters. And treasure.) The closest idea I could come up with would be instead of like, a war deity he could've just been a dragon warlord or something (I'm sure I can finagle something) so maybe he was like... revered in that way? Idk. Then could have been locked up and just broke free so he could roam. Or something. Idk.

Anyway, I think we could make something work. It's a bit newer site, so we'd definitely like to have some good active players that'll help kick the slower people into gear. Feel free to jump in the Discord and DM me if you want to bounce ideas or something, hopefully, I'm not asleep or at work if you do![/i]
last edit on Sept 20, 2018 5:14:16 GMT by Saira
8written posts
fitzearned bits
offlinecurrently
fitz
fitz Avatar
Heyoooo! I have a pokemon site here where you could be the FIRST gym leader! You can be anything you want to be really. It's super open and cool and ughhh I'm just so hype for it and would love for you to join us!

SKYDROP!
[PRESS START]

SKYDROP! is an unholy crossbreed between classical Pokemon region traversing, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and a Harvest Moon/Town based slice of life role play. We straddle the line between canon and noncanon - while mainverse canon events and characters are welcome here, SD itself is set in an entirely non-canon region located beyond the Ultra Wormholes.

With a heavy focus on player interaction and character growth, the Agresti region is designed to grow with its players - who may have as much or as little lasting influence on the region as they choose.
--CURRENTLY IN SOFT OPEN, BRAND NEW SITE, JOIN TODAY!--