pronounsShe/Her
63written posts
Abbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Abby
Abby Avatar
I wanna grab both your shoulders and shake, baby, snap out of it
Washington, USA!
And that’s Washington STATE mind you, not the nation’s capital. You don’t know how many times I’ve been asked that. I’m not very interesting, sorry guys ;-;
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
Abby Avatar
Washington, USA!
And that’s Washington STATE mind you, not the nation’s capital. You don’t know how many times I’ve been asked that. I’m not very interesting, sorry guys ;-;

How many moose do you see trying to migrate past the border?

Are there any stray Tim Hortons who got confused and set up shop over there?

Can you see Canada from your house?

Washington State is very interesting. You're close to those Canadian people I've heard so much about. It must be very friendly up there.

Tbh I've read so much about the Seattle freeze I'd be really scared to move to Washington
pronounsShe/Her
63written posts
Abbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Abby
Abby Avatar
I wanna grab both your shoulders and shake, baby, snap out of it
wolfe Avatar
Abby Avatar
Washington, USA!
How many moose do you see trying to migrate past the border?

Are there any stray Tim Hortons who got confused and set up shop over there?

Can you see Canada from your house?

Washington State is very interesting. You're close to those Canadian people I've heard so much about. It must be very friendly up there.

Tbh I've read so much about the Seattle freeze I'd be really scared to move to Washington
We get a lot of moose, actually! I've never seen a bull moose but we usually get cows and their babies every year! *runs to find a photo*

These pretty ladies were hanging out in our yard a little while back :))

And no, I've never even seen a Tim Horton's actually. They stay up in Canada. We have Starbucks (it was founded in Seattle) and Dutch Bros for coffee everywhere you look though! But I actually don't like coffee. And we have Crispy Kreme for donuts!

I can't see Canada from my house, but it's probably like a 2 hour drive. I go skiing at a resort right close to the border a lot, but I haven't actually been to Canada since I was like 4.

Also I'm on the east side of Washington in Spokane, so I can't really attest for the Seattle freeze. People are nice here tho! Lots of white people. And stoners. But they're nice!
pronounsshe/her
239written posts
swanskiearned bits
offlinecurrently
swanski
swanski Avatar
To eat or ... to eat ...
Abby Avatar
Washington, USA!

I'm from Washington too! Well, I lived there most of my life! I miss it!! Hello, fellow Washingtonian! I also got asked that question a lot. Isn't that funny? I lived mostly in the Tacoma area though, but I lived in Pullman for a year when I was at WSU. Wazzu!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW