aliasJacob
pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
Offline, I am thankful for being saved. I am also pleased that I haven't inherited all of my late grandfather's health problems. Life could be more worse than it already is.

Online, I am grateful for my communal friends. The eldest runs a board I shan't be joining this time.  It's just because I'm starting fresh with three new administrators.
last edit on Nov 23, 2018 20:58:34 GMT by Jacob
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
630written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

i'm grateful to the people who have never given up on me. like, eternally so. my lows have been... really really fuckin low. both offline and online, i am so so grateful for the ones who have stuck it out with me. i can't even really put it into words, tbh.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I'm gonna have to go with my best friend. I know that it's kind of lame to say that you're grateful for a person, but honestly he's been my anchor to the world every single time I've had a dark moment in the past few years, and to me he's more than just a friend, he's my family at this point. I've never known what it was like to have family before because I kind of grew up in circumstances where family wasn't a real construct for me, I just knew what I saw on tv and what I thought family was supposed to be because of that, which has really stunted me, but in my real life he's the closest I've ever had to family and I'm beyond grateful to him for giving me that feeling on top of just being the loving and supportive person that he is in my life.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW