write a reply

Show off your FFXIV house/apartment!

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Cactuar (personal): plot 33, 2nd ward, The Goblet This is my personal house, you can go visit if you want. :3 Edit: the first floor I just designed it how I wanted, but the second floor I based off an RP character and his husband (who doesn't exist in FFXIV). His partner's side of the bed is the left side, and my character's side of the bed is on the right.~

Cactuar (fc): private (I think?) I bought my personal cottage and FC cottage around the same time, so I am aaaallll out of monies. |: So, this is a very big WIP. I'm trying to make it look like the command centre in NieR: Automata XD drives me nuts I can't make it 100% grayscale, though XD

FC update: We have stairs~,/holy musiiic
If you leave a note in the Dodo book, make sure you tell me your house's address so I can pay the favour in kind. :3

last edit on Sept 14, 2018 3:59:53 GMT by Deleted
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
Okay, here are mine:

Cactaur (FC)
Owned by a friend, I decorated the downstairs. Most of it uses basic furniture as I'm pretty poor xD

I managed to snag myself a house last December. It's meant to be Ishgard themed as my character has strongest affinity to that nation.

I bought it primarily to give me cheap teleporting fees... It's fairly simply decorated, but I like to think that suits the aesthetic B)