aliasmartini
pronounsshe / her
20written posts
illuminationearned bits
offlinecurrently
illumination
illumination Avatar
I stand alone in this house of glass
I hope during the digital fanfest in may for ffxiv they reveal or at least drop more hints that the viera and hrothgar will have extended non-exclusive customization rights like access to more hairstyles, headgear pieces, and etc. as much as the reveal of male viera and female hrothgar would be nice, I would personally kill for the reveal of the former more. ;;

of course this means I want the other races to have access to some viera hairstyles (not sure how hrothgar would work) because fair is fair and some of the default ones are really nice! the fluffy ponytail specifically would look so nice on other people. I love my bunny lady so much and she deserves the world alongside everyone else!

sorry for the literal essay that everyone else preaches, so take some pictures of my bunny lady: [x] [x]

hover & icon
pixiv id 20784982

aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
illumination Avatar
I hope during the digital fanfest in may for ffxiv they reveal or at least drop more hints that the viera and hrothgar will have extended non-exclusive customization rights like access to more hairstyles, headgear pieces, and etc. as much as the reveal of male viera and female hrothgar would be nice, I would personally kill for the reveal of the former more. ;;

of course this means I want the other races to have access to some viera hairstyles (not sure how hrothgar would work) because fair is fair and some of the default ones are really nice! the fluffy ponytail specifically would look so nice on other people. I love my bunny lady so much and she deserves the world alongside everyone else!

sorry for the literal essay that everyone else preaches, so take some pictures of my bunny lady: [x] [x]

god, i feel you SO much on this, like every patch there's a new hairstyle, yet viera and hrothgar get Nothing. there haven't been any updates regarding new customization for those races either, so it's like?? do they even care?? i know they don't like talking about things until they're almost done because they're worried about disappointing people, but even just knowing it's on their mind would be nice ;;; so here's hoping there's some kind of announcement (or even a subtle sneak preview) at fanfest!!

(also your viera is really pretty! i love their hair colour a lot 💖)

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
aliasmartini
pronounsshe / her
20written posts
illuminationearned bits
offlinecurrently
illumination
illumination Avatar
I stand alone in this house of glass
valka Avatar

god, i feel you SO much on this, like every patch there's a new hairstyle, yet viera and hrothgar get Nothing. there haven't been any updates regarding new customization for those races either, so it's like?? do they even care?? i know they don't like talking about things until they're almost done because they're worried about disappointing people, but even just knowing it's on their mind would be nice ;;; so here's hoping there's some kind of announcement (or even a subtle sneak preview) at fanfest!!

(also your viera is really pretty! i love their hair colour a lot 💖)

I understand that and feel that because out of a ton of wishes that the playerbase has, having more customization options for viera and hrothgar is one of the most demanded so of course they would want to deliver something good that will make everyone pleased! with the latest expansion hype, I am hoping that endwalkers will be the expansion that delivers some good news regarding that. especially because it seems that they're trying to implement more wearable headgear based off of recent reveals and patch notes. :eyes:

(omg thank you! I like how soft it looks. sometimes we joke around and call it her choccy milk hair)

hover & icon
pixiv id 20784982

pronounsfeminine
379written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
my dad got me childe in 10 rolls after hutao and I couldn't be happier!!! it made me love genshin more because the next day he rolled childe, he asked if I liked playing the character he got me... and that made me feel like the game was something we shared together?? he even asked what moves he can do and aaaa it means a lot;;

also he didn't scold me even when I explained how expensive a single roll was bdduidodnd ily dad im blessed to have u
pronounsfeminine
379written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
- lately ive been wanting to play games like... diner dash... but not on mobile? i couldn't pay for those games back then but i can now! but where are theyyy

- i hope RF5 turns out nice, because SoS was a letdown. 

- i like to read lore about games that i don't even play(usually because i'm too chicken), then absolutely suffer in not understanding context. see: honkai 3rd and bloodborne. wdym just by having||spoiler, spoiler?|| in your inventory can get you the true ending?? wild. also, RE: mold??? is why someone's a vampire-ish thing? huuh. :o 

- ar tonelico next series when?

- i got absolutely daunted by witcher 3's UI ;;
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
idindin Avatar
- lately ive been wanting to play games like... diner dash... but not on mobile? i couldn't pay for those games back then but i can now! but where are theyyy

Check out GameHouse games like Heart's Medicine or Delicious - Emily's games etc on Steam. They're literally Diner Dash-like games but with cheesy stories that can be completed in like 8-12 hrs each.
pronounsfeminine
379written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
flare Avatar
idindin Avatar

Check out GameHouse games like Heart's Medicine or Delicious - Emily's games etc on Steam. They're literally Diner Dash-like games but with cheesy stories that can be completed in like 8-12 hrs each.
oh ye! i did try that game before! it's cute but just not quite the same... DD's more fast paced and... stressful, I guess? But then again there's a lot more mechanics in Delicious... I'll look into heart's medicine, thank u! beggars can't be choosers ;;
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
idindin Avatar
flare Avatar

oh ye! i did try that game before! it's cute but just not quite the same... DD's more fast paced and... stressful, I guess? But then again there's a lot more mechanics in Delicious... I'll look into heart's medicine, thank u! beggars can't be choosers ;;
Oh later Delicious games have difficulty options if that interests you? Some of them get really tough to 3-star, but yeah, Diner Dash was definitely more different. I miss it too tbh.
pronounsfeminine
379written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
flare Avatar
idindin Avatar
Oh later Delicious games have difficulty options if that interests you? Some of them get really tough to 3-star, but yeah, Diner Dash was definitely more different. I miss it too tbh.
o? okay if it's harder then there should be enough challenge!! now here's hoping i can endure the cheesy stories ... /breathes
pronounsshe/her
88written posts
plumearned bits
offlinecurrently
plum
plum Avatar
and i'm infinitely falling
idindin Avatar

^ i agree

sos lags like crazy as if the graphics weren't ready for the switch & im still bitter about them getting rid of characters' cute little artwork when you talk to them ;-; also the whole crafting situation felt like they tried to make it take more time so you'd play longer but really all i wanted was some lumber and i had to wait however long for just 1

RF5 will hopefully be good. RF4 had such great characters leon, dylas, dolce
pronounsfeminine
379written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
plum Avatar
idindin Avatar
^ i agree

sos lags like crazy as if the graphics weren't ready for the switch & im still bitter about them getting rid of characters' cute little artwork when you talk to them ;-; also the whole crafting situation felt like they tried to make it take more time so you'd play longer but really all i wanted was some lumber and i had to wait however long for just 1

RF5 will hopefully be good. RF4 had such great characters leon, dylas, dolce
preaaach! it's such a bummer when i didn't think farming games would have so many performance issues? maybe there /are/ things that i've underestimated, but when the other games are such gems while SoS and RF5 now are... like this... what happened? ): 

I've heard how RF5 isn't as 'lively' as RF4 too - towns are frequently empty as villagers stick to their own select locations, villagers no longer have new things to say for one whole year - which makes me, iunno, i'll wait to buy it until they fix the fps issues at least... i'll give them chance!!!

maybe the best games in the series will be the next few ones, haha. 

or natsume actually innovates and comes out the winner