1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
*slams hands on desk*

Give me the tiny ghost gremlin. Give her to meeeeeee.

Also I'm pretty proud with everything I've done in genshin? I know a lot of people are ahead of me with better builds and can do stuff but I'm just happy to play the game and not worry so much about it. I wish more people did the same.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
it's probably funny how the kinder a game is to f2p, the more likely i am to actually dolphin

i don't mind doing a little here and there if i think the game is fair but absolutely not if it feels like it's p2w.

211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
just saw ConcernedApe's teaser for Haunted Chocolatier!! looks cute, love the spooky willy wonka vibes and the more city-like setting. interesting choice to stick to the same art style (personally i've never been a huge fan of the sprites in Stardew Valley, their side-profiles look wayy too goofy when they turn left to right). 

in general i've been seeing a lot of cozy sim teasers lately that are on the spooky/witchy side. like this Witch in the Woods game. i think i've watched this trailer 3 or 4 times over the last year because it's so cute and the pixel art is so intricate. but how do you develop an entire game world with pixel art of such unique detail? how do people do it?? absolute wizardry.
last edit on Oct 23, 2021 19:12:19 GMT by siel
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
my gatcha luck seems to be best described as "you can't pull the characters you actually are hyped for to save your life, but you'll roll them within 3 banners if you shop purchase them + have decent-ish luck if you dive down a rabbit hole for them, we swear" and psa i hate it

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,123written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
I literally cannot play genshin because of the gatcha element. I would love to play it, but I have horrible impulse control and awful luck. x.x

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I literally cannot play genshin because of the gatcha element. I would love to play it, but I have horrible impulse control and awful luck. x.x

honestly, that was why i stopped playing. i loved the story and the actual gameplay, but i have absolutely abysmal luck with gatchas (or at least, i never seem to be able to pull the chars i actually want to pull) and i was just getting too upset over the fact that i couldn't seem to pull any of the characters i wanted to vibe on for voice lines + pictures + aesthetics and i refuse to spend money on genshin so. yeah.

i miss you genshin, but you only ever brought me suffering, so i will live on youtube videos of you instead.

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,123written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
It looks absolutely beautiful and is 100% something I would happily play, but I would literally break everything to get the characters I want to get. So I'll just use the characters as fcs in rp I guess >.>

Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,786written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
I want Itto for the sole reason of one of his lines being a pun. Judge me if you want, but I love puns and the "One and Oni" brought me immense amounts of joy. However, he must wait for now. It stings, but priorities man, priorities.
last edit on Dec 14, 2021 0:25:32 GMT by Chibi Magician

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play