1,543written posts
onlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
retired main character Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Lethal company xmas eve!!!
was not a good vid ;~; a new guest kept killing the others and it just wasn't fun to watch... now i'm sad

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
onlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
my dog won't stop pacing and it's driving me insane (sensory issues :C)

pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
tired of fixing female characters that the writers couldn't care to give a personality

gonna just support writers that can actually write

i am not settling for bland cardboard cutouts when lae'zel exists and she's beautiful and amazing and cool
last edit on Dec 24, 2023 19:15:54 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
807written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
illidan main Avatar
tired of fixing female characters that the writers couldn't care to give a personality

gonna just support writers that can actually write

i am not settling for bland cardboard cutouts when lae'zel exists and she's beautiful and amazing and cool
POV you’re a Star Trek fan and are desperately clinging to Kira Nerys and Winn Adami for dear life

edit: clipped and hidden for people's sanity
adding onto this thought. we all know misogyny truly is still alive and well in fandom spaces bc god forbid a female character be strong willed or not nice, or just have the audacity to have any depth at all and they're often deigned a bitch. this will not make sense for everyone but since i brought them up in the initial post, i'mma use winn adami from deep space nine since she is my bitch. i literally get gleeful when i see her actress' name pop up on the guest actors list for that episode. 

vedek winn adami (and yes for the girls who wonder why i am not using a different title for her- it's bc i didn't want to be rude and spoil a 30 year old tv show) is a bad person who happens to be a woman. the whole point of her character is that she is a deeply ambitious (to a fault) person who will step on others to get what she wants. that's not really a spoiler imo, she's shown to be a cutthroat from the beginning. she is a religious figure, and in a religion that preaches strict authority (but also lots of peace and love), she loves to assert dominance over her subjects. she is extremely condescending and patronizing, sarcastic and presumptuous. i could write an entire thesis on the character analysis of vedek winn adami for real. 

honestly, the fandom is pretty mixed on her. for a bunch of middle aged men, some people are able to appreciate her character for the purpose she serves. vedek winn serves so much cunt every time she appears and if it weren't for the fact that she exists (and interacts with) my definite not special interest character gul dukat, she would be my favorite. winn adami is such an immaculately written character, and a lot of people hate her in a way that they just hate her, and not in the fun "oooh i hate her!" way. like i understand disliking her, bc like.....you're supposed to and i understand that i'm in the minority of always liking the most unlikeable people. that's fine! i just appreciate how well written villains are.

but like, i don't get villain hate in general.......that will be a diff convo for a diff day tho 

last edit on Dec 24, 2023 21:06:21 GMT by profit of doom
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
onlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
Heck yeah new video of british man making fun of poor ppl (out of context)

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW