Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
ppl will see over-active fandom tags and go "why can't you care about actual people like this" like that level of support and adoration would amount to just a few trendy hashtags and literally nothing else

reminder that tumblr and twitter are Not Activism.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,542written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
retired main character Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Tldr edit: watched a 6 hour stream last night of dokapon kingdom and laughed so hard i farted multiple times and brain decided “aright sounds like we’re processing trauma in our sleep!”

Fcking hell just had a dream where i had an autistic breakdown. It was a weird dream as alwyas but it was me getting frustrated over the lack of answers for the repairs of the airconditioning and ive been trying to be patient bc for some wild reason the technician brings his whole gamily including 3 young kids who he teaches throughout. So instead of answering my question he’s planning a group presentation with his kids explaining it to me. They nade me wait way too long and as the kid was slowly explainong i got overwheled by my emotion and cut him off and cried and apologized, asking them to stop. Told them i was a special needs child, tried to calm down while they were just staring and eventually pleaded to just answer me directly. The kids were fine but the dad flew into a fit of rage and bro laid a hand on me. At first i was shocked and crying but thank goodness my love for myself triumphed and 10 seconds later i fought back and kicked him in the balls telling hin hes a pos being like “you think ur being a good father acting violent in front of ur kids? Pos”

And then i woke up. It was very wild but the emotions were actually very intense ans genuine. Even the violent part was lowkey triggering. Im so happy dream tanz responded appropriately to protect me ☺️
last edit on Jan 12, 2024 23:40:04 GMT by retired main character

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
797written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
ninelie Avatar
CEL Avatar
true friendship is when they're more than willing to read your 20-paragraph long essay on a pretentious indie eastern european survival horror game from 2005 and then STILL ask questions about why you're absolutely obsessed with a single pretentious white man who can only ever take Ls in said game before proceeding to read your followup 20-paragraph long essay on said white man

this is easily the most ominous thing i have ever said to anyone

The hostage is me, and the hostage-taker is hbomberguy

hbomberguy's video has done irreparable things to my psyche since 2019, you absolutely get it

coming soon.
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,542written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
You can talk about water types with steven 😭😭 (and in the same interaction i got to talk abt wallace, the ocean and visiting cafes i wished i could have recorded it 😭)

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,542written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
thinking that i lost my phone forever in the depths of my couch has exhausted the heck out of me like it would have to be disassembled by professionals to get it and imagining having to go through all that hassle bc it slipped through has almost ruined the entire month for me 😩

pronounsshe/her
346written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
CEL Avatar
ninelie Avatar
The hostage is me, and the hostage-taker is hbomberguy
hbomberguy's video has done irreparable things to my psyche since 2019, you absolutely get it
that most recent video absolutely changed my brain chemistry and how I view commentary videos :chefkiss:
last edit on Jan 13, 2024 16:48:01 GMT by Mizo

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW