write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Me when I first started roleplaying: "This is Daikirai Souran and he is perfect in every way, has more talents and hobbies than can be counted on fingers alone, and only eats the finest cuisines. uwu uwu uwu"

Me now: "lmao this is Alex. They dropped out of school, never finished a video game, and eat candy off the floor."
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

i want a colouring book where i colour in words, because i've always loved colouring in bubble writing, so i type 'typography colouring book' into amazon, and one of the results that comes up is tom clancy's "the division"...

are you okay amazon?

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
hhhh i had to buy a new mouse because the dongle i had broke and the new dongle works with my old mouse g o d b l e s s
i honestly don't know what i'd do without this mouse. that sounds like a stupid thing to say about a very replaceable peripheral but g O D it's just that good
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Husband: "So I saw this amv, and there's these really cute people. Now tell me no - "
Me: "okay so I updated the face claim stuff, get them done."
Husband: "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT."

And I'm just like, well yeah - but I love you and you just have to suffer.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
iota Avatar
Neko Avatar
Husband: "So I saw this amv, and there's these really cute people. Now tell me no - "
Me: "okay so I updated the face claim stuff, get them done."
Husband: "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT."

And I'm just like, well yeah - but I love you and you just have to suffer.
I'm sorry for bombarding the random thoughts, but do you and your husband RP together??? If so, that's awesome!

Yep! That's how we met actually. He joined my site like seven years ago and we've been together ever since. He likes writing with me even though I know he prefers gaming. I just - when you're in customer service you don't wanna go back to toxicity and I think he gets tired of me building mansions in minecraft. lol -- but nope, we rp together and he's always got my back. My co-admin is like my little sister, I love her so much and I want the best for her. The people who I've gotten to know through rp forums have become my direct family.

, look, let me coo over you.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW