Post a Random Thought

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
In this roleplay I am in... First off people can roleplay Wallbreakers, like Deadpool... Only they're limited to view 1 chat channel in discord and can only do it through electronic device.

Lol this 1 wallbreaker has the whole time In-character on forum been defending roleplayers(the site members), and just held this huge intense conversation about how this 1 character was transformed into a monster (his best friend).

I'm just bawling with laughter, because he's vowed complete vengeance, melting his only method to speak with the site Members and fellow wallbreakers.

Note: most of the wallbreakers, hate they're characters in a forum. hate how they're being controlled.. and that at anytime they or those they care for can "poof" from existence when a member goes inactive. As well hating how messed up the world is, and the members roleplaying there.. Rated R torture messed up.

lol, sorry if this is inappropriate staff have 100% permission to delete this post. Just my hype is laughing to the point posting this random thought.
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
Ginger Avatar
In this roleplay I am in... First off people can roleplay Wallbreakers, like Deadpool... Only they're limited to view 1 chat channel in discord and can only do it through electronic device.
 Give me this site in DMs IMMEDIATELY. 

---

guys check out my steam profile im so happy omfg

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Welp, I made a board layout I don't think I'm going to use, so now to debate if I want to finish it anyway and offer it up as a component, or if I want to be lazy and just move onto making the one I actually plan on making. I dunno, people don't seem to like SHAPES as much as I do, so it might just be too weird anyway.
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
We finally started saving up last week to get a new car, and had a whole 50 dollars when yesterday our car quit on us. 

So now instead of doing all the research and everything before buying my first car, I'ma just have to wing it.

And not eat next week maybe. 

I don't like to post upset posts here but man I'm just so stressed and had to let it out
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW