aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
flare Avatar
do people struggle with tabs or tables more? i have some free time to write up something today/tomorrow but idk which one would be more efficient.

i personally struggle with tabs more and while a guide would be something i'm interested in, i think tables are used more in general and a guide on things you can do with them would also be cool? tables are easier to understand either way, even without a guide, so i'd personally say tabs but. whatever benefits the community as a whole more.
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
M A E ! Avatar
flare Avatar
do people struggle with tabs or tables more? i have some free time to write up something today/tomorrow but idk which one would be more efficient.
i personally struggle with tabs more and while a guide would be something i'm interested in, i think tables are used more in general and a guide on things you can do with them would also be cool? tables are easier to understand either way, even without a guide, so i'd personally say tabs but. whatever benefits the community as a whole more.

^^^^^^

THIS PLEASE SAVE ME FROM TABS I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M DOING -SOBS- [ if you can do proboards tabs too so I can actually start on my month long project of fucking doom ;.; ]
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
flare Avatar
TABS PLEASE N THANK YOU
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW