aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
my mom: you should wash your face more often to protect it from the radiation your computer screens are emitting

ur mom is wild
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
M A E ! Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
my mom: you should wash your face more often to protect it from the radiation your computer screens are emitting
ur mom is wild

I read "your mom is valid" at first and screamed
pronounsShe/Her
107written posts
♕ RISSYearned bits
offlinecurrently
♕ RISSY
♕ RISSY Avatar
You think your instincts, are your weakness. But they are your strengths. Trust in them. ❞
i got blood drawn yesterday and I had the worst panic attack in the history of panic attacks. Had a headache, had my head in the toilet. And once I got in there I cursed once and was done. (Please note this is my first time ever getting blood taken and I’m deathly afraid of needles).
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
character development is going from “just let me love you” to “you are the cause of my euphoria” to “i buried my voice for you” and finally “i’m the one i should love in this world”
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
iota Avatar
Sometimes I wonder what happened to my past RP partners, and if I've ever met them again or see them around under different aliases.

In regards to this post ^ Well, I haven't found (that I know of) most of the ones I was thinking, but I did stumble across a few! :'D I just happened to notice a hosting link in one of my affiliate's code and went "...is that run by who I think it's run by?" So, I checked out the host and sure as mushrooms: it was them! It even had our other mutual friends administrating the host. Leave it to them to do something amazing. (: I have no desire to get in contact with them (not that I could), but it was nice to just see they exist. <': I wish them the best /salutes

Now, if only I can see the others ;w; /heart bleeds
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
iota Avatar
Sometimes I wonder what happened to my past RP partners, and if I've ever met them again or see them around under different aliases.

if i met any of my past rp partners my fight or flight would instantly trigger tbh i hope this never happens lmao
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
iota Avatar

if i met any of my past rp partners my fight or flight would instantly trigger tbh i hope this never happens lmao

Sounds like you had bad experiences. Sorry to hear that :/

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW