pronounsshe/her
398written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
Chibi Magician Avatar
I got caught up on the Inazuma story line... Like I actually have to wait for main story content. >...> Part of me is shocked, but the other part of me is casually reminding me that I'm an addict.
it won't be long for 3rd act to drop. as soon as baal drop, 3rd act will also drop. i honestly can't wait to see the aftermath of the rebellion. 
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,786written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Empress Yuki Avatar
Chibi Magician Avatar
I got caught up on the Inazuma story line... Like I actually have to wait for main story content. >...> Part of me is shocked, but the other part of me is casually reminding me that I'm an addict.
it won't be long for 3rd act to drop. as soon as baal drop, 3rd act will also drop. i honestly can't wait to see the aftermath of the rebellion. 

Ahhhh!!! Glad to hear! Both for story stuff and cause I have been saving and waiting to pull on Baal. Though in the meantime I can work on collecting waypoints and completing areas at least. So still plenty for me to do. ^-^

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
flare Avatar
styrofoam eater Avatar
Weird q- i'm not exactly sure if this qualifies its own thread or what, but i don't want to bother anyone so I'm putting it here:

are forums dying?

They seem consistently harder to find than they used to be, and look like they're getting phased out w/ more accessible options such as discord.

idk, just want your ¢2 i suppose
i don't think so, honestly. this question comes up like, every year for a decade and the answer is always the same. the audience of discord and forum rps are different, what people value and such are too. yes, there are people who are leaving because they're tired of it, but there are also sites for those who are just growing up with it too. thing is, you don't often see the latter since places like pixel are usually early-20s-people-echo-chamber-simulator where the sites that show up here reflect that.

so yeah, finding sites is all about where you look. there's no shortage of them but there sure is a hella lack of advertising. even sites with large bases fail that at times, but affiliate hopping, looking at advertising sections of sites etc might be way more helpful than just here.
I think also as we get older, fewer and fewer people are going "I'm going to make my own site!" and are looking more for sites where they can stay for longer than two weeks. So we get fewer forums, yes, but those forums have more long-term members than when we were teenagers and making new sites every other week.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
Ty for answering :0

I was debating making an oc SMT/persona site, but looking around I keep getting told 'sites are dying', 'it's not popular', 'do it on discord', etc.

Decided getting more opinions would be a good idea, so ty :0
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,786written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
AkiraTsunami Avatar
My kitty is sick T.T

AWWW! I hope they feel better soon, Tsu. ;-; Give them extra pets for me!!!

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW