aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
Me: I should try and plot with other people
Also Me: oooor I could just make a 7th character that is going to smooch Leap's character again.

I like this idea. c:
pronounsshe/her
113written posts
mintieeearned bits
offlinecurrently
mintiee
mintiee Avatar
mintiee Avatar
I'm so used to writing canons that i feel like i don't know how to make a fun, creative oc that people will like.

I take everything back, it's like a character came to me in an epiphany and now my friend and I have a whole story worked out and I'm so excited to write my first oc in a bajillion years!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, I don't know if he'll be a "fun, creative oc that people will like", but I like him c:

aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
164written posts
gravesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
villain kissing is fun, actually
kida Avatar
Okay, so! Sugar cookie almond milk latte at Starbucks but in frappuccino form. IT'S SO GOOD. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

okay but that does sound genuinely so good and i'm abt to interview there so i might have to try it out soon 😩

aliasraisin
pronounsshur
87written posts
reisenearned bits
offlinecurrently
reisen
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
reisen Avatar
mintiee Avatar
mintiee Avatar
I'm so used to writing canons that i feel like i don't know how to make a fun, creative oc that people will like.
I take everything back, it's like a character came to me in an epiphany and now my friend and I have a whole story worked out and I'm so excited to write my first oc in a bajillion years!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, I don't know if he'll be a "fun, creative oc that people will like", but I like him c:
That's what matters, isn't it. That you like your character.

And if your friend helped you plan out your whole story as you say, then you can reasonably say that there is more than one person who likes it! woo, optimism
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
 look at my nice basement in ffxiv that i am quite pleased with but not finished.... in a way, am i not also playing animal crossing with the youths right now? we are both decorating houses... we are both doing it in a video game... our characters are both cute...
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW