Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
spiritfoxxy Avatar
Apr 12, 2020 3:40:33 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
I still want my Switch.... I don't think I'm willing to buy a Switch Lite....

The perk of a Switch Lite is that its cheaper, but I ended up being the normal Switch because of having the flexibility of being able to play on a larger screen. Personally, I think its worth the extra money, but you really can't go wrong with either one. 

Also, not sure if its psychological or if drinking tea really does help with headaches.
pronounsshe/her/your credit card information
40written posts
cherrybeansearned bits
offlinecurrently
cherrybeans
cherrybeans Avatar
you stole my heart and toilet paper
lovelorn Avatar
got into d&d recently and its really fun!
Oh maaan I love me some DnD. This is my favorite part:

hhuuuuUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNN Best feature of the game, 10/10, Game of the year, the WoW killer is here. I get to be anything I want except I'm not and that makes it even better.

last edit on Apr 12, 2020 9:12:47 GMT by cherrybeans
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
cherrybeans Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
got into d&d recently and its really fun!
Oh man I love DnD. This is my favorite part:

hhuuuuUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNN Best feature of the game, 10/10, Game of the year, the WoW killer is here. I get to be anything I want except I'm not and that makes it even better.

I can't wait 'til my idiot Warlock can get the Mask of Many Faces thing because he can and will alter his appearance, but only slightly, to either amuse or confuse others

(speaking of D&D, some people I kind of know started streaming a D&D 5e campaign, their first (and currently only recorded) session can be found here)
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
My favorite homebrew rule is that if you can demonstrate the feat you are about to pull successfully, it either automatically succeeds or you get advantage.

We've had people box jump onto counters, sing legit opera, and pick padlocks.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW