phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,362written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
lychee💖 Avatar
i've finally come out of my animal crossing stupor to see what's new here and i'm just... so confused....

1) garfield is our lord and savior
2) nothing else has changed

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,362written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
flare Avatar
people who write messy codes, why do you do it??

because i'm lazy and i don't want to clean it up after i get it to work as intended even if it's an absolute nightmare on the back end to do so

it's not like it matters anyway, i'm the only one who ever has to deal with this mess long term, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it

pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
honey and the forgor land Avatar
ok but if anyone knows an easy way to fix joycon drift please let a bitch know i am not happy about having to spend like $80 for a new pair of joycons
It's not a permanent fix but WD-40 Electrical Contact Cleaner helped me with my drift. Amazon has it for about $7.
yo so i ordered it and it just came in the mail.

sprayed my joycons, let em dry

lads i am back in business my lil ac guy isnt drifting off for the first time since this game came out
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
i hate when something happens to the point where a piece of media that brought me joy now only makes me upset b/c i associate it w/ someone who hurt me. just desperately want to reclaim a few things back for me.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW