pronounsShe/Her
701written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Someone's island name in Animal Crossing was Hot Fart and I just can't stop thinking about that.

Also, I still absolutely love the title I made myself, even if I was really high when I did so lmao. Tell me "Freshly Delivered Egg" isn't funny!! :dead:
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Why are people on World of Warcraft so harsh? I was trying to get used to being the healer because I'm rusty on the game and got kicked over not being fast enough and clicked the wrong button and attacked on accident. I did heal but I still got voted out, to which my brother left shortly after me but like... I didn't know that I didn't have to click on the person but the icon with their name next to it, life would have been easier if I had known that fact I mean yesterday was only day one of being back in a couple of years.... so I'm hoping to impress this second time around.
last edit on May 7, 2020 12:36:38 GMT by Deleted
pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
spiritfoxxy Avatar
May 7, 2020 12:33:57 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
Why are people on World of Warcraft so harsh? I was trying to get used to being the healer because I'm rusty on the game and got kicked over not being fast enough and clicked the wrong button and attacked on accident. I did heal but I still got voted out, to which my brother left shortly after me but like... I didn't know that I didn't have to click on the person but the icon with their name next to it, life would have been easier if I had known that fact I mean yesterday was only day one of being back in a couple of years.... so I'm hoping to impress this second time around.

I haven’t played in at least 4 years but if I recall correctly you can target yourself with the F1 key and party members with F2-F5 (descending based on their portraits). If you can get used to it it is faster than clicking
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
the thing i was nervous about has come to pass. and hopefully i am better for it! time to ditch negative thoughts and grow the positive mental................

also i treated myself to a giant ass book on css as a reward. there's a programming bundle on humble bundle and i got many books for 11 dollars. i don't know why it's easiest for me to learn css from a book, but It Just Is, and so hopefully i will level up my css game. that would be Great
pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
spiritfoxxy Avatar
May 7, 2020 12:33:57 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
As a high-level healer I recommend getting a mouseover addon for healing. It's a lot easier than target-healing. I use Healbot and only put my dps skills and cooldowns on my bar.

If only Final Fantasy implemented such a thing... I'm never going to heal in XIV once I get DRK.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
illidan main Avatar
As a high-level healer I recommend getting a mouseover addon for healing. It's a lot easier than target-healing. I use Healbot and only put my dps skills and cooldowns on my bar.

as another high-level healer, i say BOO to that! i hate heal bot :P all keybindings, baybee. to each their own, though.
last edit on May 7, 2020 20:13:40 GMT by elli
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
elli Avatar
illidan main Avatar
as another high-level healer, i say BOO to that! i hate heal bot :P all keybindings, baybee. to each their own, though.
mouseover keybindings are better than just clicking on names and healing tho. target healing makes raid healing in mythic and mythic+ impossible or inefficient.

i'll use mouseover macros when healbot inevitably breaks during a patch but as someone who plays hpal it's easier for me to just constantly be right-clicking while i spam crusader strike LOL

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW