ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
spiritfoxxy Avatar
May 9, 2020 2:54:40 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
I'm struggling to get what you mean even though you quoted . I feel like I should know this but I don't...

Also bad day, so no more World of Warcraft for me for a long long long time.

It's a macro for mouseover healing in FFXIV. In response to saying how there's no mouseover healing in FFXIV. It's not the best, but it's there.

hover + icon by 旳---
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,362written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
time to cry because i never thought i would legitimately care about no ads until browsing pixel perfect while mobile became a minefield because of this one heart attack banner ad that makes me feel all kinds of uncomfortable when i see it

pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
i started college in the fall of 2013 immediately after graduating high school a few months prior

i struggled for years with my gen eds, super uninterested in everything i was doing, just kinda going through the motions of going to school and wondering why i still hated it

and then i took a tv production class in the spring of 2017 and it happened

i finally found my passion.

a few years later, i am now a graduate of the film and tv program at my college. i'll probably still dabble in a class here or there until i can finally transfer, but it's still something i never thought was actually gonna happen.

i done it. im a college graduate.

if you're also struggling with school, man all i gotta say is, just keep going. if you're one of those people who really do like going to school and really do wanna graduate, just keep moving forward. you're gonna get there, i promise. <3
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW