gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
melusine Avatar
wolfe Avatar
The Dragon Prince has the best opening 3 episodes I can remember from anywhere.

Animation quality is the only downside, but holy moly the rest of it is 10/10 and if the writing/structure remains this good and the animation improves this might be in contention for my favorite show ever.
If you're referring to how "choppy" some of the scenes are, that does get better! I don't remember if it got any better before season two, but it does improve \o/

^ This. The animation got significantly better with each subsequent season; you could tell they must have gotten a bigger budget
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
some ppl just be running around like chickens w their heads cut off like damn bro i know i'm no thoughts head empty but ur taking this to a whole new level.
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
melusine Avatar
wolfe Avatar
The Dragon Prince has the best opening 3 episodes I can remember from anywhere.

Animation quality is the only downside, but holy moly the rest of it is 10/10 and if the writing/structure remains this good and the animation improves this might be in contention for my favorite show ever.
If you're referring to how "choppy" some of the scenes are, that does get better! I don't remember if it got any better before season two, but it does improve \o/

Yeah, it was the frame rate. It definitely got fixed in Season 2 and my only major complaint was done. It's been a while since a show made me cry that much.

Rayla might be my favorite fictional character of all time. They basically did almost the best possible character with almost every trope/archetype that I enjoy the most.
aliasSoka/Summer
pronounsShe/Her
120written posts
sokaearned bits
offlinecurrently
soka
soka Avatar
see you space cowboy
Mouse Avatar
This depression is killing me tonight and I don't know what to do.
i feel this so hard, i wish you the very best, you're in my thoughts! i recommend some self care for yourself during this time, if you can take a nice shower/hot bath, drink some warm tea, sit outside in the breeze or go for a walk, those help me feel a little better <3
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
wolfe Avatar
melusine Avatar
Yeah, it was the frame rate. It definitely got fixed in Season 2 and my only major complaint was done. It's been a while since a show made me cry that much.

Rayla might be my favorite fictional character of all time. They basically did almost the best possible character with almost every trope/archetype that I enjoy the most.
I wish I could like this a million times, because I 1000000% agree. Rayla is the best. And the writing is just, augh, so great! That show deserves so much recognition. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW