pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I like Monster Hunter. I think it's a great game. I however cannot play it for the life of me. My husband bless his soul is trying to teach me but I got lost with how many buttons are needed for some attacks and I feel like a braindead rock trying to comprehend, lol.
pronounsShe/her/hers
58written posts
briarearned bits
offlinecurrently
briar
briar Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
(hoekage) Avatar
at this point i'm ready slip and slide my way into roleplay retirement because i can't find a place in the community anymore and it's draining the enjoyment out of this hobby.
I feel it T_T

I third this.
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
(hoekage) Avatar
maybe private forums are the way to go, care to join me? ( ´ ▽ ` )b

Sure! ♥

There actually is a concept I've been dying to make but it would honestly be better as a private/small group thing... >w< Maybe I'll post an interest check.

coming soon.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
"Yeah- I'm at the point of the parrot-raptor that wants to bash my head in with a rock."
"They have names."
"And you can't expect me to remember these names when I can't even remember what day it is."

I still can't play in rain though - and the game still lags. But at least I hunted a monster twice my paygrade cause I liked how the bow looks. I don't care if it took me a half hour and multiple times. I have the shiny bow- BY MYSELF. Eat it.
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
maybe site plots/events would move quicker & happen more frequently if players (non staff) could run them.
i'm stealing this from elsewhere, but their goals for the thread (and how this thread would impact the site itself) could be discussed with the staff team ahead of time? just a thot
last edit on Jul 22, 2020 18:12:27 GMT by cae
pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
cae Avatar
maybe site plots/events would move quicker & happen more frequently if players (non staff) could run them.
i'm stealing this from elsewhere, but their goals for the thread (and how this thread would impact the site itself) could be discussed with the staff team ahead of time? just a thot

i've always allowed this but none of my members have come forward yet.

we had one person come forward with "plot ideas" that were really just "my character needs to break the setting rules and be ultra special" and we got a long-winded rant about how bad their previous experiences on other sites were when we said it wouldn't work.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
932written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
I could watch the Promare opening endlessly. The suspense. The graphics. That animation. That sound design. That beat drop. Ugh I love
last edit on Jul 23, 2020 1:39:57 GMT by gimmick
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW