Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
32written posts
mimaearned bits
offlinecurrently
mima
mima Avatar
kei nanjo buys oregano from yukino for $57 an ounce
hate how i can't drag inside jokes from one forum onto another without utterly baffling everybody.

no one appreciates the artistry of yukari yakumo listening to gwen stefani or yuuka kazami, pepsi spokeswoman in this fucking town.
matope swamp
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I will never not be annoyed to hell and back by people who think being a nihilistic and cynical ass makes them cool, I have a specific friend(who isn't here so I don't feel bad talking about them), who tries so so so so hard to be a profound and Seussical beacon of nihilism and it just grates sometimes. I don't have the words for the specific kind of try-hard they are, but they are and it really grinds me down sometimes LMAO.

You're not cool because you joke about drinking battery acid for fun. You don't have to try that hard to be quirky and weird man...
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,504written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
mima Avatar
hate how i can't drag inside jokes from one forum onto another without utterly baffling everybody.

no one appreciates the artistry of yukari yakumo listening to gwen stefani or yuuka kazami, pepsi spokeswoman in this fucking town.

I'm sorry??? You're going to utter 'Yuuka Kazami, Pepsi spokeswoman' and then NOT give context????? The people (I am people) demand to know.
pronounsshe/her
32written posts
mimaearned bits
offlinecurrently
mima
mima Avatar
kei nanjo buys oregano from yukino for $57 an ounce
pharaoh leap Avatar
I'm sorry??? You're going to utter 'Yuuka Kazami, Pepsi spokeswoman' and then NOT give context????? The people (I am people) demand to know.

let’s just say if your definition of “animated panfandom” includes pepsiman for the ps1, and for some reason the guy who plays pepsiman and mickey mouse is not only an incredibly talented writer but also one of the friendliest and most outgoing members, you come up with some weird plots to get to write with him.

(look, she needed the money to send clownpiece to school. that fairy is... not bright.)
matope swamp
932written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
Procrastinating on posts by working on a template, and then got distracted from THAT by coding a preview/get code page instead. Single-tasking? Don’t know her
last edit on Dec 12, 2020 0:39:29 GMT by gimmick
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW