offlinecurrently
Galeteya
Galeteya Avatar
I make picture thingies.
[nospaces]

[attr="class","asw1"]
[attr="class","asw12"]
[attr="class","asw1top"]

'Lo and behold! A gallery of-!... THINGS. To click!  I used to make a lot of stock graphics for site use and, after much important real-life-doing, have decided to make an effort to get back into it. I know what it's like to get a shiny new skin or template and go "Damn, now I have all these gray Place-Hold-Its!". Those are amazing tools to know what needs to go where and at what size, but it's hard sometimes to find graphics for people who don't edit that don't fit the design, the color, or the size. I hope to help some of that with some stock images of popular sizes and themes. [break][break]

Please feel free to post a reply with any feedback or questions.

[attr="class","asw1bottom"]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]
[attr="class","asw1bot1"]
[attr="class","asw1bot2"]

[attr="class","asw1bot3"]

HOVER AVATARS

[attr="class","asw1bot4"]

COLLECTIONS OF STOCK HOVER AVS

[attr="class","asw1bot5"]
[attr="class","asw1bot6"]

VOL. I: GLORIFIED (Misc. Theme)[break]
VOL. II: CONSTELLATION (Misc. Theme)[break]
VOL. III: WEEKEND (Modern-Day Theme)[break]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FULL SETS

GRAPHICS IN MATCHING SETS OF VARIOUS SIZE

This is a placeholder.[break]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

MISCELLANEOUS

PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ELSE

CH. I: Reality/CGI (an old collection of banners/ads)[break]
CH. II: Anime/Manga (an old collection of banners/ads)[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.asw1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1top]background-color:#494949;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:35px;font:11px roboto;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.3px;color:#dddddd;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bottom]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;color:#494949;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:25px 24px;border-top:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw1bot]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot1]border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:15px;height:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot2]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;float:left;margin-right:10px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot3]font:bold 22px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding-top:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot4]font:bold 8px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:10px;padding:7px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:70px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(71,71,71,.2);position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot5]padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6]height:84px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
last edit on Jan 22, 2019 10:13:02 GMT by Galeteya