write a reply

What are some things you do outside of RP?

pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
It's easy to know the faces you interact with on here behind a faceclaim, an alias or even sites they've been on but now here's your chance to know them (and tell us) a bit more about you. This is like.. introduction on caffeine. List some interests you have, hobbies you participate in or even just what you work as!!

I love playing tabletop and I engage in DMing for 2 groups and playing for one. Aside from that, I participate in gaming groups near me for both RPGs and videogames
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I do freelance writing; short stories, articles, website texts. You name it, I've (probably) written it before. I used to be aquaphobic but a year or two ago finally learnt how to swim; now I'm an avid swimmer who visits the pool at least once a week.

My other hobbies are reading, building gunpla and visual novel creation. That last one I really haven't been doing enough of lately.

I love roleplay as a writing exercise and also to finally let go of the need to create something "really good" and just regurgitate words, but I still have to sometimes hold back my "I NEED TO PERFORM" inner voice.

I love cin cao.
Lux Lucet in Tenebris
aliasJacob
pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
Genealogy! I started being trained by Granddad at seven-years-old. My focus shifted towards Mum's side in late 2007. I became the family historian after Poppa's death, but I chose to keep working on the latter's.

Singing! Before puberty, I was a boy soprano. My range extended to A6 (a'''), though I never got formally asked to exercise it. During adolescence, falsetto started being used. At 29 years, I am now a countertenor.
last edit on Jul 3, 2018 14:18:52 GMT by Jacob
aliasrav, birb
pronounshe / they
418written posts
ravyn ⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
ravyn ⭑
ravyn ⭑ Avatar
i work! actually, i work in shipping, which while some times of the year, others are super slow and give me a lot of free time.

i also spend most of my free time at a horse barn! i've been riding on and off since i turned fifteen, and love spending time with the horses. they tend to listen more than most people, and it also gives me time to spend with my step-mom, which is always nice!
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

you... you stole the joke i was going to make. i h8 u.

generally though, i tend to either play video games, watch my favourite youtubers/streamers, or watch tv shows. less so on the last one, i honestly think the ending to vampire diaries destroyed my ability to watch a new tv show 😂 i also on-and-off code random things that i end up never finishing until 6+ months later. most of all, i like bothering with headcanons about our characters or characters from the various fandoms we're in together. B)

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
I tend to play Table Top games and Video games. I spend a lot of time just laying around and watching youTube with my wife ngl. But I tend to play at least one video game a day and Table Top over the weekends.  Not a lot but it's what I do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pronounsSHE/HER
76written posts
murkearned bits
offlinecurrently
murk
murk Avatar
in all reality: i work, i sleep, and when the school season hits i do college bs. during the school year i volunteer pretty heavily and it winds up being more time than i have space for with rp involved so i go on a "extremely slowed down" hiatus thing but-- i love it.

also i play league of legends. there's other games i play too but i've been playing that game off and on since season 3 and it's season 8 now.

i've been playing league for longer than i've been friends with valka..
( hover )
aliasrav, birb
pronounshe / they
418written posts
ravyn ⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
ravyn ⭑
ravyn ⭑ Avatar
murk Avatar

i've been playing league for longer than i've been friends with valka..

question is, have you been playing league longer than you've known me? :thonk emoji:

the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

outside of rp?!?! that's a place?!

other than doing a lot of wasting space and oxygen when i'm not doing that same thing just while writing with-and-as fictional characters, i play a lot of games! i'm a big overwatch player (though it gets a bit more complicated when i'm home for the summer bc of my setup so i haven't played very much recently), but i'm a pretty big gamer in general. lately i've been doing pokemon nuzlockes (feat. characters from event horizon) and that's been exceptionally fun as well, but i play a little bit of everything i think -- my all time favorite game is dishonored and i replay it on the reg (and i'm sad that i didn't enjoy the second one as much as i did the first).

i used to read a lot but find that i don't have the time anymore (and when i do have the time there are so many other things that i could/need to be doing that i can't sit down and read) so i've been listening to a lot of audio books lately... and even more recently i've gotten into the wonderful realm of podcasts! i'm about to finish my second listen of the balance arc of the adventure zone.

and i'm dead inside.

during the school year i'm off @ uni getting my ass obliterated by the pressure of education. i'm also a collegiate level cheerleader which basically means that i pay large fees to embarrass myself in front of large crowds, but i also can lift people and do some p sick shit if i may say so myself. it's a fun (and dangerous) sport, and i only have at max a couple of years left to enjoy it. sadness.
last edit on Jul 3, 2018 14:50:49 GMT by ulla
pronounsShe/Her
77written posts
Pearlescentearned bits
offlinecurrently
Pearlescent
Pearlescent Avatar
When nothing goes right, go left.
I guess this kinda goes into an introduction of sorts

Outside of RP, the most I do is... draw. Yeah, I create art of the characters I commonly use in RPs. I also draw others' characters from time to time (mostly because I'm commissioned to do so LOL), along with fan art, but it's mostly art of my own OCs.

I guess the 2nd most thing that takes up my time is YouTube, and the 3rd is Video Games.
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
 hey me too! twinsies!   

edit; in all seriousness, i work, eat, search youtube for my current obsession, and sleep mainly, and somewhere in between all of that, i somehow manage to find the time to have like ten billion hobbies (rp included). 

when my attention span is longer, i used to read a ton, like multiple books in a day kind of ton. nowadays, i game a lot, mostly in blade and soul (surprise! people still play that thing hAhA). i commit to way too many raids in that thing and it single handedly eats up entire weekends. 

i've been getting back into playing piano and trying to convince myself to learn it seriously instead of spreading myself out over fifty songs and being frustrated that i can play none of them. definitely considering taking up another string instrument some time in the future.

here and there, i still get some coding in. i've been meaning to get back into drawing too but i feel like i peaked in highschool with that and just became a whole different person who can't art anymore. being creative is amazing, but it's so god dang hard.
last edit on Jul 4, 2018 20:40:32 GMT by k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
pronounsshe/they
147written posts
asiearned bits
offlinecurrently
asi
asi Avatar
i'll take my chances on the curb here with you.
honestly it kinda feels like my whole life has been rp since finishing up college back in december but in reality i spend my weekends working the midnight shift at my job and uhhh making a lot of doodles of my ocs and doing 3d art for my portfolio procrastinating. someone come kick my ass into gear im begging you. i love video games but my attention span has been very limited in that area lately so i havent been playing much aside from botw like once a week maybe.

(seriously someone make me be productive so i can get a real boi job one of these days)

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I wish I could say "what else is there?", but sadly, that isn't the case.

What takes up most of my time outside of writing is working. Other than that, I spend my time reading books, listening to audio books, watching shows and youtube videos, playing video games, drawing, painting, hanging out with my boyfriend who I live with and I've just recently started learning how to make templates.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW