write a reply

What are some things you do outside of RP?

214written posts
✦ MADearned bits
offlinecurrently
✦ MAD
✦ MAD Avatar
[nospaces]

I want to do so much but lack the time or motivation (once I do get the time).
[break][break]
Right now I work fulltime as a English teacher at a Japanese kindergarten. It's from 9:00 am to 6:00pm, though some days I'll have to stay until 7:00pm or even work weekends (if there's an event).
[break][break]
By the time I get home I'm so drained I just wanna plop into bed.
[break][break]
I'd like to get back to drawing. I'd like to go out more. Walk. Hike. Swim at the river. Enjoy Nature... but who has time for that?

pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
currently a NEET, but am a struggling writer looking for work and it sucks bc there's like next to NO opportunities for writers like me where I live.

Outside of that I'm just a plain jane. I game a lot, I write even more, and I am the occasional errand girl of the house (while still jobless).

the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,101written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Right now I lot of what I'm doing is online - coding, things like that. Outside of the internet, I've taken to playing Magic the Gathering with my girlfriend. It's pretty fun as a game, I've got a sick 5-color Dragon EDH deck. We also like collecting full sets in binders, kind of nostalgic for the Pokemon TCG.

For work, I'm at a small pet food store. It's okay I guess, but I seem to get more and more irritated with it each day so I'm hoping I can do something not-retail soon.
28written posts
Vampire Roraearned bits
offlinecurrently
Vampire Rora
Vampire Rora Avatar
When not working (currently unemployeed at the moment) i love to bake and try out new things, to which i feed my boyfriend as he currently doubles for a test subject. i craft with my mom when we have the time or both of us aren't being lazy. were currently in the production of several cute wreaths and she's working on some cheesecakes that were going to attempt to sell. i do enjoy playing video games thought most of the time I'm not very good at them, or well i only end up being good when no one is watching. when all else fails i tend to binge watch alot of anime on funimationnow and Crunchyroll. we don't have cable at my house so a majority of my viewing has to be something entertaining, well when its not baking shows which in turn end up making you hungry.
aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
73written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar

Normally outside of roleplay, (as long as I'm not being sick for a whole two months again. TuT) I'm doing a whole hekkin' lotta art. I take commissions and freelance, drawing both humans/fanart/ocs and animal characters, am an active furry con-goer and presence within the Dutch Angel Dragon community, like to cosplay at anime conventions, and participate very actively in a few ARPGs (Art Role-Playing Games, like DnD but on DeviantArt and roleplayed out with original drawn art of original characters and designs) while co-adminning one of them myself. I'm gradually working towards starting my own ARPG around an original closed species. I tried really hard to bring back and practice the CSS knowledge I have to make journal skins on DeviantArt for various ARPG purposes. :3c

Otherwise I'm just a depressed online college-enrolled shut-in who never goes outside. (I live out in the middle of nowhere so there's nothing to see anyway. :'D)
last edit on Dec 22, 2018 9:22:24 GMT by shizuka
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW