march 28th check out the new event! A small little springtime event to bring some spark if you're interested!
november 17th sign up for secret santa 2019 has begun! make sure to get your wishlists in before december 1st if you wish to participate this year!
october 24th there are new site shop policies regarding our paid ad spaces that are to be considered effective immediately! give the announcement a read here.
june 19th with the coming of summer, we've decided to run summer themed writing bingo until august! if you're interested in completing writing prompts for bits rewards as well as the possibility of being entered into an elite group of bingo completionists definitely make sure to check it out!
july 1st we're open! welcome! we hope you guys are as excited as we are to finally be here on the new site. you can check out our opening announcement to find out the gist of all our features. if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. here's to a great future! ♥
sylin city parliament cordially invite you to attend the second annual masquerade ball in order to stave off the dreariness of the season! refreshments will be provided, and formal attire is required. please leave your weaponry at home and dance the night away! ...however, this year not all is as it seems. it appears someone has placed a riddle on the back of the invitations. who-- or what-- could have done this, and why?
ZUGZWANG is an illustrated panfandom roleplay with a twist-- characters must either choose to give up their memories or abilities to play the chessmaster's game. with a progression system that lets you earn back what you've lost and over fifty active fandoms, the sky is the limit!
the skin was created by ulla specifically for pixel perfect and should not be copied, used as a base, or emulated under any circumstances. all of the content (graphics, templates, tutorials, etc.) belong to their respective owners. most site graphics are done by pixiv artist tofuvi. site banner by pixiv id 3490137
The Remnant Project is set twenty-five years after the Great War in an AU timeline and is focused primarily on the capital city of Mistral and all those who inhabit it. The site has a progression system that is designed to last through years of user play, and will attempt to deliver on the fantasy of starting off weak and progressing into a legitimate hero with a list of significant accomplishments worthy of someone with that title by way of seasonal site events that shape the setting around the characters in permanent ways.
• A world that your characters change through periodic events that unlock new abilities, areas, and technology for the entire site on successful completion.
• Post-Great War, Mistral City focused setting with no canons, no rank claims, no maidens, and no God interference.
• Long term progression system designed to provide enough character upgrades to last years of OOC time, designed with exponential experience costs and gradual power curve so that even the front-runners are never untouchable.
• Points of Light type world with sparse human settlements in the vast wilderness resisting every day the periodic hordes of monsters, or Grimm, that are attracted to negative emotion.
• So divergent from canon that no prior RWBY knowledge is needed to play.