swanski
swanski Avatar
To eat or ... to eat ...
[googlefont="Anton"][googlefont="Open Sans"]

[nospaces]
Hello. My name is
[attr="class","NAME"]
SWANKSKI

Warning: prepare for an awkward introduction.

Hello again. I go by many names, but you guys can call me Swanski. I usually go by Swan, but I noted another user by that name already, so to avoid confusion… Anyway, I don’t usually know what to say about myself, so I’ll start with my interests. I code just a wee bit. I’d eventually love to share some of the stuff I’ve made, but there is always room for improvement. Any advice or pointers are always welcome! I started off in graphics and so I’m a bit more proficient in that area, but again... always room for improvement. Plus, I haven’t actually made anything in a very long time. I also dabble in hand lettering and recently started doing wedding invitations. Essentially, I love lots of artsy/crafty things, including photography, watercolor, crocheting, building, and writing. I’ve RPed for so many years, I lost count. I love developing my characters, plus torturing them is a lot of fun! [break][break]
Well, that’s the gist of me. If I missed something or you’re curious or have any questions, feel free to ask away. I can’t wait to mingle. Random fun fact: my current hair color is teal.

[newclass=.NAME]color:#72c9b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.NAME:hover]-webkit-transition: 0.4s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: .3s ease-in-out; -o-transition: 0.3s ease-in-out; transition: 0.3s ease-in-out; color:#ce339d;[/newclass]