write a reply

SEASONAL ANIME

pronounshe/him
158written posts
circaearned bits
offlinecurrently
circa
circa Avatar
what did you see in that dream..? besides young legs...
what anime are you watching for the season of winter 2019?

me personally, i’m watching:

kakegurui xx
domestic girlfriend
rising of the shield hero

i tried to watch love wars but the anime is a little too much lol. i use to read the manga from time to time but i couldn’t stay with it.
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
Had to check what love wars was, only knew it as Kaguya-sama Wants to be Confessed to. Watching it and loving it so far XD caught up with the manga recently. Jokes and drama were great.

I guess I'm watching Bang Dream Season 2 XD I want to watch Date a Live and Go-toubun but I'm too lazy (and I'm not sure if I finished Date a Live's second season...) I've been too lazy to catch up to seasonal anime recently...
pronounshe/him
158written posts
circaearned bits
offlinecurrently
circa
circa Avatar
i’ll probably give it another chance. i stopped on whatever episode chika’s dance appeared on. just that during my first setting of the few episodes i saw it was too fast pace for me, with all the dialogue appearing and disappearing, and the narrator talking too lol.

what is date a lives? is that a shoujo?
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
Date a Live's an... action harem? Where the main guy has to date various superpowered girls from stopping them from destroying the world. Might be a bit shallow, but it's fun XD the one that's currently airing is the third season.

I've read Kakegurui in the manga but I haven't really caught up with its anime too >.> Rising of the Shield Hero seems to be spawning quite the amount of fanart with Raphtalia (is that her name?) but on the other hand I wonder if I can handle what seems to be drama in some of its episodes... Bang Dream is giving me enough drama as it is XD

And yes, Kaguya is great. As a manga reader, next week's episode is probably the start of the build-up for the climax, I think. XD
SEASONAL ANIME written Mar 7, 2019 5:12:31 GMT via mobile
pronounshe/him
158written posts
circaearned bits
offlinecurrently
circa
circa Avatar
YOOO I NEED YOU TO EXPLAIN!!! I went to watch an episode or ova, idk which it is. But in the first minute or so, homeboy talking about he into loli’s and he goes by schools to see young girls. LOL what the hell.
last edit on Mar 7, 2019 5:12:47 GMT by circa
pronounshe/him
158written posts
circaearned bits
offlinecurrently
circa
circa Avatar
lol actually nvm. i watched more and it panned out. but those first few seconds i had to pause.

rising of the shield hero is pretty dope though. it’s only a few episodes so far that gets the drama up and going. like the first episode.
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
...i can't remember what that is, but Date a Live can be weird enough to have those bits... XD it's been a while since I watched it, and like I said, I can't even remember if I finished the second season.

I really need to get off my figurative ass and watch some other stuff
SEASONAL ANIME written Mar 7, 2019 19:57:31 GMT via mobile
pronounshe/him
158written posts
circaearned bits
offlinecurrently
circa
circa Avatar
i would link it, but idk if i should. >__> you can’t just link an alleged site to that anime. but it was pretty shocking. i thought it was kind of funny how they were monitoring the girls happiness level and whatnot. but i didn’t finish the episode.

as i’m patiently (not really) waiting for the kakegurui episode 9 to drop and it’s been taking forever. might be up right now. i’m also fixing to re-watch the entire evangelion anime.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW