aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
Romance RP where an AI collects data on people who use its service (dating app or something) and generates their perfect soulmate. Track record thus far has been pretty much perfect, so people put a lot of faith in it, but a recent bug/glitch has caused it to go a bit haywire without anyone really realizing. Staff generates characters' 'soulmates' randomly at certain intervals by pairing up unpaired accepted characters, and those characters believe that the almighty love AI has matched them with someone perfect for them (even though now that's probably not the case). Shenanigans ensue.

aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Ok but, what about a multiverse Legend of Zelda site?? Where a lot of canon zelda worlds collide and make one like, Super Hyrule. Or like Hyrule Warriors lol. But ALL incarnations of Link, Zelda, and whoever else are playable. Yet none of them have any Triforce pieces.

I've seen Final Fantasy sites with all FF canons, it has been done with Pokemon! And sometimes Kingdom Hearts! Why not LoZ? XD

(I just want to write Midna ok)

coming soon.
pronounsthey/him
6written posts
moshearned bits
offlinecurrently
mosh
mosh Avatar
I've been itching for a tower of god roleplay since the webtoon first started years ago and now after rewatching the anime for the 5th time? I just keep coming back to the idea of looking for one. I think one day if I look hard enough it will just manifest? Someone, please do it so I can stumble upon it.
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
mosh Avatar
I've been itching for a tower of god roleplay since the webtoon first started years ago and now after rewatching the anime for the 5th time? I just keep coming back to the idea of looking for one. I think one day if I look hard enough it will just manifest? Someone, please do it so I can stumble upon it.
 I think it could be a cool but Tower of God can be a bit complicated and confusing at times. It would have to be smoothed around the edges to work
aliasLunar
pronounsShe/Her
97written posts
lunarearned bits
offlinecurrently
lunar
lunar Avatar
lunar Avatar
I honestly would love to see a His Dark Materials/Pokemon Crossover site! I remember that there was a site like that years ago, but I haven't come across another since then. It would make me really happy if there was a site similar to that again!

I STILL NEED THIS IN MY LIFE! T^T