write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsthey/them
179written posts
inkearned bits
offlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
i kind of want a site where everyone just has one ooc account and no ic accounts... like you have multiple brief character profiles on one account and you can make/retire characters whenever you feel like it... idk maybe i'm just burned out on all the upkeep and upfront investment of apping new characters
aliasnone
pronounsshe/her
70written posts
vayuearned bits
offlinecurrently
vayu
vayu Avatar
ink Avatar
i kind of want a site where everyone just has one ooc account and no ic accounts... like you have multiple brief character profiles on one account and you can make/retire characters whenever you feel like it... idk maybe i'm just burned out on all the upkeep and upfront investment of apping new characters

hi, I'm going to be doing something similar soon, so if you're interested, drop me a message!
pronounsD A R K
257written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
vayu Avatar
ink Avatar
hi, I'm going to be doing something similar soon, so if you're interested, drop me a message!
AHH, yes this all the way. I've been having weirdly enough a lot of issues with multiple accounts. I'd love if my current site would do this sooo much. Good luck with your site Vayu! It'll be cool to see what you make!
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
been playing dishonored 1 recently & it's wild how perfectly this game fits my aesthetics. caesthetics if you will
so...something based off of dishonored, :pray:
gimme dark steampunk & weird old gods
last edit on May 30, 2021 3:39:45 GMT by cae
aliasnone
pronounsshe/her
70written posts
vayuearned bits
offlinecurrently
vayu
vayu Avatar
cae Avatar
been playing dishonored 1 recently & it's wild how perfectly this game fits my aesthetics. caesthetics if you will
i've been craving a steampunk site for a 1000 years ;_; i want to write airship pirates

pronounsthey/them
179written posts
inkearned bits
offlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
cae Avatar
i wanted to make a dishonored site 5 years ago and had a whole idea/systems written up ;___;
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
vayu Avatar
cae Avatar
i've been craving a steampunk site for a 1000 years ;_; i want to write airship pirates

I kind of wanna do this too. Set up a Discord server here in case anyone's interested in brainstorming this with me.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
718written posts
spooky johnsonearned bits
onlinecurrently
spooky johnson
Part of the Furniture
spooky johnson Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
ink Avatar
cae Avatar
i wanted to make a dishonored site 5 years ago and had a whole idea/systems written up ;___;
i literally came into this thread to specifically mention wanting a dishonored site 

pls i will give my first unborn child

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,495written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
I lost this thread somehow and genuinely thought it had been deleted for half an hour, way to go me.

Anyway, I just want a Pokemon RP that lets people play the Pokemon Special canons again, please and thank you. There's always gonna be Pokemon sites out there, but it feels like the manga-based ones haven't reared their head in a while? Feels bad. I wanna write as Goooooold.

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
WHY HAS NO ONE ever taken the concept from The City of Ember and made it into an rp? I'm talking the entire concept, people living underground with failing lights and no idea that there's even a world above them, government assigned jobs chosen only by random chance, corrupt councils that know more than they let on?

The whole city holds it's breath Everytime the lights flicker because what if this is the last time they go out? And beyond the city is endless darkness where no one who goes into it comes out the same.

Maybe eventually they even find a way out, or the secret spreads, but what then?

Idk I just think people are sleeping on how awesome a concept it is for a dystopian roleplay?
4written posts
jaaadddeeearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaaadddee
jaaadddee Avatar
wuxia / imperial chinese based kinda like poppy wars, the eon trilogy etc-

or a fae roleplay based off stuff like true blood, wicked lovely series, folk of the air series, a court of thorns and roses series, etc etc.

oR a dragonrider-esque high/dark fantasy roleplay...
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
pharaoh leap Avatar
I lost this thread somehow and genuinely thought it had been deleted for half an hour, way to go me.

Anyway, I just want a Pokemon RP that lets people play the Pokemon Special canons again, please and thank you. There's always gonna be Pokemon sites out there, but it feels like the manga-based ones haven't reared their head in a while? Feels bad. I wanna write as Goooooold.

Man, this hit me with so much nostalgia for the 2000s.
last edit on Jun 10, 2021 7:52:55 GMT by Mouse