Sites You Want To See

Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
ophiuchus Avatar
Benetnasch Avatar
Shadowrun or just cyberpunk in general.
i'm actually about to become involved in my first shadowrun session, made custom because a lot of the source material can get....yikes. so we're editing it, and i'm looking forward to seeing what our DM comes up with!

I remember our DM tweaking a few things but yeah, I feel you. SR is the first time I played smth other than a rogue (Face Mage). I also recommend downloading Chummer5, if you haven't already. It's a character generator that makes the process a lot easier. Has a dice roller and lets you keep track of Nyuen, karma, etc., in one spot.

Gonzo Avatar
a persona or shin megami tensei au or even just inspired rp; preferably something like devil survivor, smt 1, soul hackers, or persona 3 (the best one don't @ me)

P3 was my first and fave I'd kill for a DeSu or Soul Hackers rp.
last edit on Jul 3, 2018 19:28:34 GMT by Benetnasch
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Honestly I'd love to see an animanga Disney personified site.

I mean think of it, like someone like Mary Christiansen from DDADDS face claim as Mother Gothel from Tangled, or Minoru Mineta from BNHA as one of the Lost Boys from Peter Pan. Not that these have to be required as the fcs, just mere suggestions!

To make it more interesting, since there's been mention of Kingdom Hearts, tie that in with it perhaps? That way it gives room for villains to work together to achieve their goals or heroes helping one another. A pretty vague idea, but an idea nevertheless! I've seen so many real life Disney personified sites, but I don't think I've ever seen an animanga one.
53written posts
Silky!earned bits
offlinecurrently
Silky!
Silky! Avatar
aquila Avatar
okay but imagine a durarara!! rp,,

there would be different member groups for different gangs/factions, and of course, there would be the supernatural element. you'd also get into some pretty dark topics, and mmm gotta love dark. while not everyone could be a cool as heck supernatural being, it could be limited to three per member group (first come first serve). you would have the ability to do so much since it's essentially just a gang rp with various other elements. there could be missions, shops, fun stuff! idk if there would be an overarching plot....? but i mean, there could be.

also s o u l   e a t e r.
like honestly, this would be one of the best things to do?? weapons, meisters, witches, magic, death - it has everything you need. you would also have missions, shops, and it could totally have a character driven plot or be more of a open world kind of thing? okay,, it'd be cool as heck.

I had a lil Soul Eater rp once upon a time that kicked off really well but I couldn't follow through for rl reasons. Could totes bring it back with some help ^__^
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
AU Persona. Make up the life-threatening thing there, assign people personas based on their history or maybe toss them in their own personal 'introduction' thread that tests them to summon their persona.

Mix zero hour and the palaces, have people wandering around looking for the palace or shadow that's causing issues.

Idk. Persona.
last edit on Jul 4, 2018 1:24:04 GMT by Deleted
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
Silky! Avatar
I had a lil Soul Eater rp once upon a time that kicked off really well but I couldn't follow through for rl reasons. Could totes bring it back with some help ^__^
i helped you the first time and i'll sure as hell help you a second, hit me up baby boy i'm more than willing and i have a less shitty summer job this time

i'm ready
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
expanding on a previous suggestion of mine, instead of just a shadowhunter premise, i think the shadowhunter academy could be a better one?? you'd have a lot of interesting people there, shadowhunters who haven't ever heard of the shadowhunter world, mundanes with potential to become shadowhunters. you wouldn't have to specifically place it in the canon academy, especially if you make it a sort of au shadowhunter world, and you could have academies based on region in the lore a la harry potter schools, as well as both staff made events and possible member events (ie. a friend group going out without permission to Do Something Bad). you could make everything not age specific, either, considering i'm sure there's like 30 year old shadowhunters who have no clue about their heritage.
16written posts
struckearned bits
offlinecurrently
struck
struck Avatar
Silky! Avatar
aquila Avatar
okay but imagine a durarara!! rp,,

there would be different member groups for different gangs/factions, and of course, there would be the supernatural element. you'd also get into some pretty dark topics, and mmm gotta love dark. while not everyone could be a cool as heck supernatural being, it could be limited to three per member group (first come first serve). you would have the ability to do so much since it's essentially just a gang rp with various other elements. there could be missions, shops, fun stuff! idk if there would be an overarching plot....? but i mean, there could be.

also s o u l   e a t e r.
like honestly, this would be one of the best things to do?? weapons, meisters, witches, magic, death - it has everything you need. you would also have missions, shops, and it could totally have a character driven plot or be more of a open world kind of thing? okay,, it'd be cool as heck.
Oh, hey, I was there too. But then I ran into so many rl things that kind of threw me out of the site-shindig mood. I'd totally help out with bringing it up again, but... I'm no jcink master/expert/practitioner, lol.

If you do get it going, though. I wish you the best with it!
aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
a rapid fire rp. any rapid fire rp where I can post 1 paragraph without feeling like i'm being judged for making short-ass posts

a Houseki no Kuni (Land of the Lustrous) roleplay
last edit on Jul 4, 2018 12:05:53 GMT by alcove
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
melusine Avatar
Jul 3, 2018 22:06:26 GMT @melusine said:
Some cutesy, fluffy real life small town setting with animanga, maybe with some elements from Stardew Valley.

YES. This is what I'm saying

melusine Avatar
Jul 4, 2018 1:54:04 GMT @melusine said:
Small town meets Stardew Valley meets Pokèmon? :thinking:

This works too

what if there was an animanga small town slice of life placed in paris though
last edit on Jul 4, 2018 15:04:19 GMT by Deleted