Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
melusine Avatar
Jul 2, 2018 23:40:18 GMT @melusine said:
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

Unmaqued is based on World of Darkness, which is what Bloodlines is based off of. It might have what you're looking for. It's mixed/FC optional far as I can tell, with most people using RL FCs though.
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 23:49:44 GMT by Kitten4u
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
struck Avatar
I want to say Kingdom Hearts, but nobody ever stays active enough for the thing to blossom into something beautiful.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Fairy Tail... I see those everywhere, but none of them I care for right now. It'd also be nice to see other kinds of animanga brought into the mix. Pretty sure there aren't very many Soul Eater sites. Yeah, that'd be nice to see. Hmmmmm.

Old School Shounen in general would really scratch some good itches people have.
pronounssorcerer
186written posts
troye saivonearned bits
offlinecurrently
troye saivon
troye saivon Avatar
we feel it with our whole body and soul
murdoc Avatar
struck Avatar
I want to say Kingdom Hearts, but nobody ever stays active enough for the thing to blossom into something beautiful.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Fairy Tail... I see those everywhere, but none of them I care for right now. It'd also be nice to see other kinds of animanga brought into the mix. Pretty sure there aren't very many Soul Eater sites. Yeah, that'd be nice to see. Hmmmmm.
Old School Shounen in general would really scratch some good itches people have.

hunter x hunter or bust
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
melusine Avatar
Jul 2, 2018 13:47:05 GMT @melusine said:
iota Avatar
2. Final Fantasy X/mix or Rune Factory (I'd only join if I could play a summon/deity/guardian type deal and if my friend could play a prejudiced barbarian type). Non-canon
I'm actually working on a Final Fantasy X (non-canon) site. Although you can't play the aeons, you can play summoners and guardians.

Only interested in playing an aeon/summon/etc., so not interested but good luck with your forum!
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
proboards I wanted to pretty up my signature more why do you have a character limit ):<

an hour later i realize this is the wrong thread whoops
last edit on Jul 3, 2018 2:51:51 GMT by nara
pronounsShe/Her
27written posts
aquilaearned bits
offlinecurrently
aquila
aquila Avatar
okay but imagine a durarara!! rp,,

there would be different member groups for different gangs/factions, and of course, there would be the supernatural element. you'd also get into some pretty dark topics, and mmm gotta love dark. while not everyone could be a cool as heck supernatural being, it could be limited to three per member group (first come first serve). you would have the ability to do so much since it's essentially just a gang rp with various other elements. there could be missions, shops, fun stuff! idk if there would be an overarching plot....? but i mean, there could be.

also s o u l   e a t e r.
like honestly, this would be one of the best things to do?? weapons, meisters, witches, magic, death - it has everything you need. you would also have missions, shops, and it could totally have a character driven plot or be more of a open world kind of thing? okay,, it'd be cool as heck.
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
aquila Avatar
okay but imagine a durarara!! rp,,

there would be different member groups for different gangs/factions, and of course, there would be the supernatural element. you'd also get into some pretty dark topics, and mmm gotta love dark. while not everyone could be a cool as heck supernatural being, it could be limited to three per member group (first come first serve). you would have the ability to do so much since it's essentially just a gang rp with various other elements. there could be missions, shops, fun stuff! idk if there would be an overarching plot....? but i mean, there could be.

also s o u l   e a t e r.
like honestly, this would be one of the best things to do?? weapons, meisters, witches, magic, death - it has everything you need. you would also have missions, shops, and it could totally have a character driven plot or be more of a open world kind of thing? okay,, it'd be cool as heck.
I would be interested in Durarara as well. Or maybe an original inspired by that and Persona 5. 
last edit on Jul 3, 2018 4:12:41 GMT by Sharp