write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Honestly a historical rpg without all the fancy bells and whistles, just something fun but simple (not strict like a crime scene either O.o) . I can never find one that hasn't got like 100 pages of things to read and do before joining. Previously wouldn't have been that much of a trouble.. but I'm lazy and unmotivated for all that atm ahahaha XD
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
Kuroya Avatar
maybe i'm just old and tired, but man i'd love a super solid animanga sandbox site on jcink premium with the option to write explicit content and some kind of system for members to be able to purchase / request individual subboards for a group rp that's basically run like a mini rp site

no more fighting over who gets to claim ookurikawa because now everyone can claim ookurikawa. no more stressing over activity checks. no more apps to fill out unless you want them. no more hating life because xyz site doesn't exist because now you don't need a full-blown site to rp it.

give it to me.
please. yes
the only sandbox sites i come across these days are like dead
last edit on Mar 14, 2021 7:21:42 GMT by cae
pronounsHe
7written posts
snakeearned bits
offlinecurrently
snake
snake Avatar
Not something I'm sure I'd be willing to put the work into to make; but -

A Bleach/Soul Eater inspired RP taking the mechanics of Bankai/Reiryoku and merging it with the basic concepts of death scythes/soul collecting/transforming into weapons. Ideally it'd be to take away the worst aspects of both series while taking the best; ie, no more having people rp your weapons, but none of the absurd stacking systems of how powers work with bleach.

The general structure of how the organizations in Bleach would also make some interesting stuff with the positional stuff of Soul Eater, but realistically, getting it all together seems like an enormous pain.
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
Ugh! This Bunny has just finished playing Persona 5 Strikers and he MUST have a Persona 5 Based RP now!

Did not think the series would integrate more Jungian and Psychological aspects into the story for another twist so soon, but they did, and it was GREAT! Now this bunny wants to REALLY explore the concept of Royalty (Monarch/Rulers) vs. Rebels (Persona-Users)....or not? Or something! This bunny just really wants some Persona right now! <3
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
A more open world Isekai kind of site. Maybe have classes and general ability/skill types guidelines but let players make their own unique spells and abilities. For example a mage that is trained in fire Magic wouldn’t need to use the same fireball spell that all other mages with fire used. But could make more unique abilities on their own. Wouldn’t mind seeing no registered abilities and just letting players get creative on the fly. As long as it’s in the realm of their character’s understanding. Like that same example of a fire mage who is a level 5 with bare minimum knowledge in fire Magic couldn’t be busting out spells that are super strong or complex.

I just want the option to RP both in a fantasy world but also the normal one at the same time and explore the shenanigans people can find themselves in

Big influence in my mind for this kind of site is mangas like Dungeon Reset, Yureka (god I wish that manga didn’t get dropped), Legendary moonlight sculpture, even Hunter x Hunter greed island arc.

I’d totally help getting such a site going
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
Fuji Avatar
A more open world Isekai kind of site. Maybe have classes and general ability/skill types guidelines but let players make their own unique spells and abilities. For example a mage that is trained in fire Magic wouldn’t need to use the same fireball spell that all other mages with fire used. But could make more unique abilities on their own. Wouldn’t mind seeing no registered abilities and just letting players get creative on the fly. As long as it’s in the realm of their character’s understanding. Like that same example of a fire mage who is a level 5 with bare minimum knowledge in fire Magic couldn’t be busting out spells that are super strong or complex.

I just want the option to RP both in a fantasy world but also the normal one at the same time and explore the shenanigans people can find themselves in

Big influence in my mind for this kind of site is mangas like Dungeon Reset, Yureka (god I wish that manga didn’t get dropped), Legendary moonlight sculpture, even Hunter x Hunter greed island arc.

its not quite isekai, but i would kill for a VRPGMMO site that allows for both the ig fantasy world and irl modern/futuristic world where players can meet up. there was one once but its honestly an underutilised format to have in-game and out of game mechanics. its either trapped mmo (over it) or straight fantasy. give me both!!
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
sacred Avatar
Fuji Avatar

its not quite isekai, but i would kill for a VRPGMMO site that allows for both the ig fantasy world and irl modern/futuristic world where players can meet up. there was one once but its honestly an underutilised format to have in-game and out of game mechanics. its either trapped mmo (over it) or straight fantasy. give me both!!
I’d love a mmorpg like setting and not trapped lol! I’d want the game itself to be more fantasy base, though I think things like guns would be okay. But things like planes or phones would be replaced with Magic based tools or items. While the real life setting could be set in like 2070 or something in the not too distant future. While there could be a underlying story for the game, I’d almost like the game be set up for player exploration. Like when the site first launches only a few areas are known but through character actions and events, slowly the world gets fleshed out more. 

I would like some sort of class system but I’m not 100% sure how that could be. In my head there would be like 3 or 4 class families being Magic based, stamina based, Non-Combat classes. 

I just don’t want a site where it’s bogged down by spell speeds and sizes and all that nonsense. I think stats should and could be implemented without the need for players to be doing math 24/7. 

really wouldn’t mind discussing this further and potentially making a dream come true 🥺
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
199written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
Fuji Avatar

Honestly, I'm trying to work on a darker isekai-type site. Not vmmorpg like the other post. Granted it wouldn't be RL/Fantasy world, intro/synopsis/whatever you want to call it, you're coming into that world with the most deadest of dead bodies in the real world. :') too bad work's getting in the way, but i try getting some progress done on weekends.

But ain't that the truth on letting people do their own type of magic, and less math. I see math everyday for work, I don't need to deal with more math during a roleplay (sans a site shop, that's easy math). Though just to keep things a little more balanced, I can/could see a tier system being efficient while also requiring little to no math. 
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
eulalie Avatar
Fuji Avatar

Honestly, I'm trying to work on a darker isekai-type site. Not vmmorpg like the other post. Granted it wouldn't be RL/Fantasy world, intro/synopsis/whatever you want to call it, you're coming into that world with the most deadest of dead bodies in the real world. :') too bad work's getting in the way, but i try getting some progress done on weekends.

But ain't that the truth on letting people do their own type of magic, and less math. I see math everyday for work, I don't need to deal with more math during a roleplay (sans a site shop, that's easy math). Though just to keep things a little more balanced, I can/could see a tier system being efficient while also requiring little to no math. 
Ooooh a dark dead world you say? Sounds interesting. Yea I think a tier system is fine enough. Like a novice->mastered system. Like 5 tiers. And really the main point of the tier is to justify your actions. I could see site events, like fighting raid bosses or something using them to help determine damage and such but other than that I’d rather not be doing math. Like this equipment gives you +2 str and +3 durability. Or along those lines. 
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
Fuji Avatar
sacred Avatar
I’d love a mmorpg like setting and not trapped lol! I’d want the game itself to be more fantasy base, though I think things like guns would be okay. But things like planes or phones would be replaced with Magic based tools or items. While the real life setting could be set in like 2070 or something in the not too distant future. While there could be a underlying story for the game, I’d almost like the game be set up for player exploration. Like when the site first launches only a few areas are known but through character actions and events, slowly the world gets fleshed out more. 

I would like some sort of class system but I’m not 100% sure how that could be. In my head there would be like 3 or 4 class families being Magic based, stamina based, Non-Combat classes. 

I just don’t want a site where it’s bogged down by spell speeds and sizes and all that nonsense. I think stats should and could be implemented without the need for players to be doing math 24/7. 

really wouldn’t mind discussing this further and potentially making a dream come true 🥺
 i can't attest to my ability to run anything but i have some ideas that you might like for how some of this stuff can work? you know where to find me on discord B)))