write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
really craving a medieval fantasy magic academy rp but with a narnia/fairy-tale inspired aesthetic with the vibes of a series of unfortunate events. i know this is a highly specific ask but (clenches fist) its precisely what i want
i'm no longer asking for specificity i am now only looking for a medieval fantasy magic academy rp where i can rp intrepid 12 y/os and their gaggle of best friends PLEASE....
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
really craving a medieval fantasy magic academy rp but with a narnia/fairy-tale inspired aesthetic with the vibes of a series of unfortunate events. i know this is a highly specific ask but (clenches fist) its precisely what i want
i'm no longer asking for specificity i am now only looking for a medieval fantasy magic academy rp where i can rp intrepid 12 y/os and their gaggle of best friends PLEASE....
I could set this up. As long as you don't mind it being nothing like Harry Potter or Fire Emblem Three Houses.
last edit on Feb 25, 2021 2:40:56 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
yumyums Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
I could set this up. As long as you don't mind it being nothing like Harry Potter or Fire Emblem Three Houses.
i mean i'm not familiar with fe3h so no idea what that means there sorry :cryjoy: but ideally i'd like the age range/school system to be similar to harry potter and i do enjoy the whimsical aspects of hp (i.e. the ministry of magic only accessible by the telephone box) so depending on the lore/premise etc. i may be/may not be interested? i am seriously invested in this concept though so i'd at least check it out for sure!
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
297written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
Once again we'll start our story anew — don't be afraid I will be with you
I just need a new pokemon site that i haven't been on yet xD my thirst to rp in a region canon or original is strong! i've been on every pokemon site i can find rn and none of them clicked with me. but if someone can let me live my dreams as a pokemon photographer then i'll be set!
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
688written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
steampunk high fantasy. gimme game of thrones level scheming and politics in a critical role (vox machina-era vibes) high fantasy atmosphere, with a good dose of dishonored-esque world building.

this is mainly because i'm self-indulgent and have The Urge to write my old exiled prince turned monster hunter that uses magic and a steampunk gunsword longing for reclaim his honor why yes i rewatched atla before i made him character. thank u for ur time.

coming soon.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
CEL Avatar
steampunk high fantasy. gimme game of thrones level scheming and politics in a critical role (vox machina-era vibes) high fantasy atmosphere, with a good dose of dishonored-esque world building.

this is mainly because i'm self-indulgent and have The Urge to write my old exiled prince turned monster hunter that uses magic and a steampunk gunsword longing for reclaim his honor why yes i rewatched atla before i made him character. thank u for ur time.

Give me time Nightlock. I got you, I promise.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
688written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Mouse Avatar
CEL Avatar

Give me time Nightlock. I got you, I promise.
whispers quietly hi i love you and i am in avid, quiet anticipation

coming soon.
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
cryptid Avatar
an rp centered around a restaurant, with all the wild, messed up aspects of working in the food service industry. because for some reason i don't get enough of it at work LMAO

I had an idea like this once. Allowing guest posting in the IC area would be funny for people to play as customers just to invite chaos in for the members to deal with.
214written posts
✦ MADearned bits
offlinecurrently
✦ MAD
✦ MAD Avatar
[nospaces]
Sharp Avatar
cryptid Avatar
an rp centered around a restaurant, with all the wild, messed up aspects of working in the food service industry. because for some reason i don't get enough of it at work LMAO
I had an idea like this once. Allowing guest posting in the IC area would be funny for people to play as customers just to invite chaos in for the members to deal with.

That's such a good idea. I can already imagine the karens. "Get me your manager!"

aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Sharp Avatar
cryptid Avatar

Omg.
Is it bad I kinda want to make this? XD

coming soon.
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Sharp Avatar
Omg.
Is it bad I kinda want to make this? XD

Oh lort I'm sorry for double posting but I am really ACTUALLY thinking about making something like this.

Though I'd spice it up by maybe make it rival restaurants? And make a "Yelp" type board + template for the guests to post in.

And one of the restaurants constantly has "themed" days where the staff has to dress up. Idk. XD

coming soon.
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
can i not have a fantasy apocalypse school isekai vrmmorpg modern apocalypse academy style rp where my dragon oc can sneak off school grounds to fight baddies for extra exp but then get nearly suspended because they took the human who got isekai'd in even tho that human failed the intro course to the world and then ...add gangs cause why not add more drama... why can't i live my extra life rp dreams... imagine two gorls falling in love while radioactive monsters are in the backdrop of their selfie about to destroy their school like at least they respawn in the med bay