write a reply

Sites You Want To See

119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar

something in the vein of LEGEND OF MANA.
i've been quietly yearning for this for years.

and i don't mean borrowing from the story itself. but more just using the setting and creatures and the whole guardian x knight and gemstone system for inspiration. if i'm ever brave enough to commission a skin and start a site of my own, this is definitely the direction it would go. :'c

last edit on Feb 12, 2021 16:46:13 GMT by melody
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
688written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
just finished the starless sea by erin morgenstern awhile back and i'd vibe with something like that setting. modern, hiding a wonderland-esque underground, secret societies obsessed with storytelling, and a grand timeless myth about abstract gods like fate and time that's interspersed with reality. magic too.

also dark academia site,,,, pls,,,,

coming soon.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
CEL Avatar

god barely related but i highkey have this intense desire for an modern fantasy site w/ open races centered around a university (a little bit like hogwarts except it's Literally Just College and it's just a regular university(TM) to the outside world)

just.....vampire european history professor talking w/ strange conviction about how much of a dick henry the 8th was..........a humanform!dragon paleontologist tryna sneak a dragon skull out of the department so they Don't Get Caught............jock werewolf softball captain..........who's dating the kitsune cheer captain.................i yearn

someone else staff and skin it tho bc
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
selkie Avatar
CEL Avatar
god barely related but i highkey have this intense desire for an modern fantasy site w/ open races centered around a university (a little bit like hogwarts except it's Literally Just College and it's just a regular university(TM) to the outside world)

just.....vampire european history professor talking w/ strange conviction about how much of a dick henry the 8th was..........a humanform!dragon paleontologist tryna sneak a dragon skull out of the department so they Don't Get Caught............jock werewolf softball captain..........who's dating the kitsune cheer captain.................i yearn

I will skin it because that’s literally what i was talking about before i went to sleep like pls.
pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
CEL Avatar

me and my slimes had this dark academia site premise on the backburner for so long you have no idea. straight outta the secret history/dead poets society/kill your darlings with a hint of lovecraft it was soooooooo sexy

rip though we have negative time to run a mf site
aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
von Avatar
selkie Avatar

I will skin it because that’s literally what i was talking about before i went to sleep like pls.
id literally staff this lol
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
688written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
ricochet Avatar
von Avatar
id literally staff this lol
god i agree selkie w/ begging for someone else to staff and skin bc,,,,, You Know KFJDSHFKJ

hi yes i am making plenty of eyes for this it sounds Hot Please And Thank You I Love That Very Much i yearn too,,,,,

pompon Avatar
CEL Avatar
me and my slimes had this dark academia site premise on the backburner for so long you have no idea. straight outta the secret history/dead poets society/kill your darlings with a hint of lovecraft it was soooooooo sexy

rip though we have negative time to run a mf site

and goodness that sounds VERY sexy i endorse ur endeavors if ever u decide to un-backburner it bc fr that sounds so good and i Vibe. secret history, dead poets, kill your darlings, if we were villains, ninth house, etc. etc. all have such GOOD aesthetics and a lovecraft twist to them? ? ? i sob

last edit on Feb 15, 2021 20:10:14 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
pronounsfeminine
377written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
von Avatar
Yall are making my dreams come thru. I literally was just chatting with my friend to join me in rp bc i have a huge muse over supernatural academia site but yaknow, staffing is like the death of me
it's not dark per se but would it have room for the more oriental kind of supernaturals because, y'know, blue exorcist and jjk kinda fits, kinda not, but if it can work then i'm deffo kowtowing for an outlet. there could be like, different schools and such?

whatever it'll be, it's been some time since i've seen a site on spn academia(there used to be so many, but maybe not the theme you guys are after) so i'm definitely keeping a look out!!

might not be able to fit that specific muse in but eh with such a draught it's not like i can be a chooser /cries
last edit on Feb 16, 2021 2:57:22 GMT by idindin
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Fuji Avatar
I’d love to see a Shaman King or Inyuasha site. 👀

Still want a canon inuyasha site so I can live my life long dream of playing Sango!

I mean, I know there's panfandoms I could join but it's just not the same. lol

coming soon.