write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
give me something to scratch the itch that season 5 of the chilling adventures of sabrina being cancelled left me with.

i'm talkin' angels. i'm talkin' demons. i'm talkin' girls in cheerleader outfits. i'm talkin' weird horrific supernatural shit. i'm talkin' everything being gay asf. i'm talkin' elder gods.
pronounsThey/Them
43written posts
Hereticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Heretic
Heretic Avatar
Fables don’t write themselves so I lay dynamite to the kindness of my words
I dunno if it is because how much AC Valhalla and Skyrim I have been playing lately, but something historical fantasy sounds a lot of fun. Been loving learning and researching about a culture I have not rxperienced much of lately.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
687written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
lovelorn Avatar
jaronart Avatar
i am once again asking for a percy jackson rp

will also accept a canon-divergent genshin impact rp
pjo pjo pjo 
pjo pjo

coming soon.
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
Hmm...a concept is going around in this bunny's head... x_x

A Stat-less Pokemon RP that combines the nature of the series with structure and drama of Fire Emblem: Three House's academy setting. Pretty much a Pokemon Academy-based Roleplay since there is a lot of potential there. Modern would be okay, but the best approach? Probably the setting of Pokemon Conquest's Edo period where there were Seventeen Kingdoms. I would love to see something akin for there to be seventeen prestigious families based on the elements like there was in Pokemon Conquest, setting up a lot of potential for political intrigue and conflict.

Okay, now this bunny REALLY wants this! DX
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
199written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
styrofoam eater Avatar
Shin Megami Tensei site when

let me adopt 7 jack frosts ;-;

We talking straight up SMT here or Persona or a mix of both? :') Because I have been in the same boat for months.

It'll never happen until there's more information out, but something that's more Burn the Witch. Yes, I know it's a spin-off (kindda) of Bleach, but I want it. It's got me more hooked than Bleach ever did. BUT it's still in its infancy stages of being a manga/3-episode anime. :<
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
eulalie Avatar
styrofoam eater Avatar
Shin Megami Tensei site when

let me adopt 7 jack frosts ;-;

We talking straight up SMT here or Persona or a mix of both? :') Because I have been in the same boat for months.

It'll never happen until there's more information out, but something that's more Burn the Witch. Yes, I know it's a spin-off (kindda) of Bleach, but I want it. It's got me more hooked than Bleach ever did. BUT it's still in its infancy stages of being a manga/3-episode anime. :<

I like em both tbh i just want to adopt my bastard son
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
styrofoam eater Avatar
eulalie Avatar

I like em both tbh i just want to adopt my bastard son

Say that you will march them down the street while crying out a chorus of "Hee-Ho!" and this bunny will be 100% behind this! 0_0
238written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
How would a wuxia dark fantasy set in Imperial China (during the Ming Dynasty to be exact) sound?

The high concept of this RP is that at the height of its power, the Ming Empire has extended its borders beyond the reaches of the then-known civilisation; but this also brings humanity into contact with all manner of weird (and often dangerous) creatures that live in places that previously no humans have treaded in. In order to deal with the monster threat at the fringes of the Ming Empire, the emperor ordered the establishment of a secret ministry in the Imperial government, whose agents are specifically tasked at finding and exterminating monsters that threaten the Ming Empire.

The catch, though? The monsters in this setting are closer to cryptids than actual monsters - meaning that they are more biological anomalies and freaks of nature rather than outright supernatural. The primary influence behind this is the Detective Dee film series, where the protagonist investigates seemingly supernatural mysteries that all turn out to have perfectly natural (if anomalous) explanations behind them.

Or basically, it's a world where superstitions and mystical mumbo-jumbo won't stop the demons; only steel and gunpowder and martial training can.
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
544written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
i miss the 2009-2012 era of fairy-tale sites loosely inspired by shrek lol.
give me a fairy-tale site... let me play a bitchy little bo peep who pays the big bad wolf to herd her sheep while she's on a d*te with mother goose.
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
Silky! Avatar
After Shield Hero, Reincarnated as a Slime, and Danmachi, I don’t think I’ll ever stop asking for a freeform Isekai.
Not 100% Isekai but it dips into it but Morpheus Online is a site currently under development. It is set in a Western style fantasy world vrmmorpg. You’ll be able to play within the game and if you choose outside of it. With the option to learn pretty much any sort of skill your heart desires. You can read more about it here: pixel-perfect.boards.net/thread/3581/morpheus-online-world-vrmmorpg-based