write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
verbatim Avatar
a laid back story of seasons / harvest moon / rune factory site that doesnt give you shit for making gay characters
 THIS. an anime/manga harvest moon rpg that has all the greatness of the games, but also has dark undertones and loves lgbt characters. I am all for that. I will even help staff. let's go
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
iota Avatar

(Just gonna put it out there, but personally would prefer an RF [with actual dungeon crawling and bounty/bilboard elements of RF] because there's already an HM site and HM is more common in gneral. Sorry if this is audacious,but like... I don't want to just farm or have farming being the priority with dungeon crawling as an after thought that nobody does. orz)

But yeah, if there's an RF site that sticks kind of true to the lore while allowing dark elements/undertones/fighting/dungeon crawling/etc. andmyguardianchar

I am there:|
Every now and then I see an RF site pop up, and it lasts about...you know, a whole ass minute before it closes or is abandoned. Like, I love RF and I totally want everything you mentioned here!!! And just about every RF site I've seen has never even like, mentioned really?? Anything about farming. But not so much dungeon crawling either, cause it always felt like everyone just treated it as fantasy slice of life as opposed to dungeon crawling and monster fighting. Dunno why, but ya know!!

But I think it's all totally doable, and like all sites, it just needs a dedicated staff and memberbase to keep it going! 
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
von Avatar
i dont want to forget so im gonna just post it here:

supernatural site with witches, supernatural creatures, angels & demons. perhaps focusing on political powerplay on various creature' factions. it could be set in a school and that revolts happened when a witchcraft school suddenly wanted to open on non-witches creatures. And the fact that there is also a faction that is trying to summon the satan (altho i really want this to be an RL rp gjffh but animanga is okay-ish as well).

hey, von? can you, like, not speak my language? this is giving me vampire diaries, the originals, teen wolf, legacies, supernatural, charmed, the chilling adventures of sabrina, all and any supernatural show i've seen--specifically legacies/the originals/vampire diaries/chilling adventures.

like, honestly, this is the only time i'll even do irl face claims for a site like this. i'm also okay-ish with animanga, but i feel like it'll be more impacting with irl face claims, but, like i said, animanga is always my go-to/okay-ish for a site like this as well. :ok_hand:

but this is honestly what i've been feeling/in the mood for and there's no irl site nor animanga site that is giving me this and i am currently rp homeless. give me the drama, the action, the dangers of dealing with the supernatural as a human, or as one of them, dammit.

36written posts
macaronearned bits
offlinecurrently
macaron
macaron Avatar
Venture into the stars
Dark fantasy in ancient China: political schemes, creatures changing into humans or humans changing into creatures (like the chaplain in Detective Dee and the phantom flame), vengeful ghosts, angry ancestors, and characters thrown into the realm of the dead and they try to escape from it gnh

mythology/gods in a small town. It would be pretty mundane - nothing grand - with daily shenanigans: idk Zeus being the shady electrician who cuts off the electricity whenever he wants, Artemis who owns a small shop 'the Old Hunter' and would hunt anyone down who didn't follow hunting regulations & seasons. Those ideas are just stuck in my head :<
pronounsshe/her
144written posts
サンダラearned bits
offlinecurrently
サンダラ
サンダラ Avatar
macaron Avatar
Dark fantasy in ancient China: political schemes, creatures changing into humans or humans changing into creatures (like the chaplain in Detective Dee and the phantom flame), vengeful ghosts, angry ancestors, and characters thrown into the realm of the dead and they try to escape from it gnh

ngl you just described my dream site
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
サンダラ Avatar
macaron Avatar
ngl you just described my dream site

site when