Sites You Want To See

pronounsshe/her
90written posts
FINITEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FINITE
FINITE Avatar
Mouse Avatar
Umbrella Academy? The show and setting were all pretty good. Leans itself to rp very well honestly.

I just finished the show and have so many ideas how it could be turned into a RP that let's everyone play part in the drama and butterfly effect. Powers and Time Shenanigans make for an interesting plot. someone please make it/something like it
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
i'd love to do a kakegurui meets classroom of the elite little bit of deadly class or assassination classroom or akuma no riddle spin maybe inspired site, tbh.

or a site inspired by hakata tonkotsu ramen meets k project meets durarara.

pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
i started reading crazy rich asians. idk what i'm rly looking for but ..... slice of life class war situation idek

or maybe what i really want is all the food they keep mentioning
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
I'm.... seriously considering.... creating a Percy Jackson Panfandom site.... ever wanted to adapt characters with animanga type faces to the PJO universe? Cause I have and I'm about to give in to my urges.
36written posts
macaronearned bits
offlinecurrently
macaron
macaron Avatar
Venture into the stars
underwater society inspired by clipping's song The Deep

a cyberpunk crime site with a strong emphasis on criminal cases - staff working with criminal characters to create them? - and the aftermath. I want neon lights, technology enhancing the bodies but with consequences, clash about clones' or AI's status.